come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Wow Ms. Conception thats Awesome.... I think the girls will be excited, maybe they'll get a Lil brother this time... Everything will be just fine... I'm super excited for ya...

Inkdchick... I'm not going to test for a week now... 1st got to see if the :witch: shows her ugly head... I'm now 11 dpo and I don't want to take a test and get a BFN so I'm going to wait too see if AF is coming... I do have ALOT of symptoms BUT I just want to hold out... thanks for asking...

Wow Ms. Conception thats Awesome.... I think the girls will be excited, maybe they'll get a Lil brother this time... Everything will be just fine... I'm super excited for ya...

Inkdchick... I'm not going to test for a week now... 1st got to see if the :witch: shows her ugly head... I'm now 11 dpo and I don't want to take a test and get a BFN so I'm going to wait too see if AF is coming... I do have ALOT of symptoms BUT I just want to hold out... thanks for asking...

haha your too cute hope, no by Girl's I mean my staff at work...! lol cuz they are going to be taking over for me in about 9 months lol

Hi ladies. I am tired! I told DH I have been so emotional I should be preggo. My tatas look like udders:haha:

Hopin- I have been taking my temp. So I am pretty sure I have Oed a while back. Yah itll probably take me until my hubby is gone to find out:cry:

Ms. Conception..... WOOOHOOOOO That is Awesome.... :happydance: Congrats thats a huge BFP!!

Now you can change your avatar from TTC to Newly Pregnant... Woot Woot.... Yay...

Okay I think I am going to buy a clear blue. Thats the third person within a few threads I type in to get a positive on those!

Hi ladies. I am tired! I told DH I have been so emotional I should be preggo. My tatas look like udders:haha:

Hopin- I have been taking my temp. So I am pretty sure I have Oed a while back. Yah itll probably take me until my hubby is gone to find out:cry:

I'm telling you that YOU have ALL the signs.... wait a few more days

Your soo silly, utters thats too funny... OMG now both of mine are aching... and Sooo big.... I had leg cramps so bad during the night it woke me up... I kinda feel like the :witch: is coming though??? Guess we'll see...

Hang in there girlie... Hold off a few more days... Ms. Conception was 18 dpo and she got a postive.... I'm so happy for her... OH and I prayed very hard last night for all of us trying.... Baby :dust:

ok girls. i am in a mood still. really sad. I guess having BFN doesnt help and a stupid rash. and the pains in my wooha (like Kellie). My aerolas are turning brown, my gland bumps are way bigger, and my nips are too
DH seem to have gotten enough sleep. So thats a good thing

Hahaha yeah thankfully those pains in my Noonoo have gone!!:happydance::blush: haha! Don't be sad...your turn will come just have faith I promise! Glad DH has had his sleep....for your sake!!! My OH has taken his daughter out for the day......whole place to myself! :haha: wondering how I can "accidentally" brake his XBOX without him knowing it was me....:muaha::devil: hehe xxx

I dont have to worry about the xbox..instead the pc. My hubby is a computer geek.:shrug: Tell him it slipped off and fell and broke.. have any cats?:haha::winkwink: Mine are gone. I just feel really naseuas. Almost threw up in the middle of taking my supplements.. and had metallic taste this am.

Hey ladies what the heck is I have heard OPK's can be used as HPt's?
God I hope my system cranks it's self up soon can't be left here alone.

Molly85

Your soo silly, utters thats too funny... OMG now both of mine are aching... and Sooo big.... I had leg cramps so bad during the night it woke me up... I kinda feel like the :witch: is coming though??? Guess we'll see...

Hang in there girlie... Hold off a few more days... Ms. Conception was 18 dpo and she got a postive.... I'm so happy for her... OH and I prayed very hard last night for all of us trying.... Baby :dust:

Well I have been praying for years I will find my hubby. then I got him. Ever since I have had my son I wanted another.. lol Now I have two stepdaughters too so we will see.

I swear mine grew over night. I hope I get a bfp while he is gone honestly so I can make up a huge suprise when he gets home thursday pm:happydance:

Hey ladies what the heck is I have heard OPK's can be used as HPt's?
God I hope my system cranks it's self up soon can't be left here alone.

Molly85

I had a opk be very faint the other day and now nothing. I dont trust those things. I think the OPK has to be positive by being same color as control line

I think I'm in love with clearblue too....
'

Dam, I'm gonna have to go out in this rain and get one.... BUT... I'm going to hold off to see if the :witch: is coming, which she better not... lol

I really don't think it matters what kind of test you get really, cuz if you have a bit of hcg in your body your going to get a BFP, depending when you test... but I do hear more accurate results with clear blue... haha...

Good Luck and Baby Dust to everyone trying... :)

thanks hoping n praying!
I sure feel like af is coming, cramping and bloated, she aint due till tomorrow! Oh well at least itll be a day less to wait till af! Cant believe what a difference a day makes, yesterday so happy n today so sad, what a crash x

Well I have been praying for years I will find my hubby. then I got him. Ever since I have had my son I wanted another.. lol Now I have two stepdaughters too so we will see.

I swear mine grew over night. I hope I get a bfp while he is gone honestly so I can make up a huge suprise when he gets home thursday pm:happydance:

OHHH I'd make him sweat after the way he's treated you... I'd send him a pic of the BFP to his cellphone... lol Thats what I'm gonna do...

OMG, I just looked at my bb's and dam there huge and green vainy... I'm freaking out now... ache as all heck too...

heheh HURRY up Hope & Shaerichelle and join me!!! you both sound like you're having symptoms..don't get dicouraged!!!

I'll list the exact symptoms i had...and you guys can compare,,k?

Ovulated new years eve... :sex: with the hubby...

4 days later...couldn't get out of bed I was so tired..slept for 3 days..didn't move out of the house...

1 week later, worst congestion and headcold of my life...it lasted for almost 2 weeks...I felt miserable..

around the same time as I had the head cold, I became super, super emotional..cried in public...sat on the couch and cried for no reason...cried at work one day...and had to take a day off b/c i was so emotional...

It went away...and i'm great now

This week, i have this tingling, odd sensation in my abdomen down really low, just above my pelvis...feels like..hmm I don't know how to discribe it...just feels like there's a fuzzy or kind of like when your foot goes to sleep...but if your belly? lol

i also have extreme nausea..not in my head...Oh and my boobs have doubled in size i think..nipples look kinda darker, i guess, but hubby says there not..i think they are..and they are like udders too lol

Jellie your not out until she rears he ugly head. Be alot more patient than me. We start on our spare room on Tuesday hopefullygetting all decorated in neutral tones tho mysteriously have some Blue curtains for it. Do we think this is a sign?
Lol

Molly85

Jellie, wait a few more days and retest.... Hang in there... :)

Thanks for the info Ms. Conception... I'm all over the place... I've had so many signs and today alot more... cramping on and off, but the swelled up now bigger chest with the roadmap of green vains have me thinking its possible...

In between the weepy and crying, then fine, then crying at every little thing, which I do not do... lol I'm beyond emotional... haha...

I have'nt had any implantation bleeding at all?? Some don't have it I hear?? Damn I wish Weds would hurry up and get here so I know... I want to take a test but I think its way too early only 11 dpo and we :sex: on the 6th "the highest fertility day".... Woot Woot... Gonna have to wait out the storm.... Thanks for your help ....

YAY.. You changed your Avatar.... So exciting.... I hope you still hang out with us... Hopefuly we'll ALL be going you soon... :)

Just hang in there jellie, I'll say a lil prayer for you!! I want you to hurry up and be bump buddies with us!!

OHHH I'd make him sweat after the way he's treated you... I'd send him a pic of the BFP to his cellphone... lol Thats what I'm gonna do...

OMG, I just looked at my bb's and dam there huge and green vainy... I'm freaking out now... ache as all heck too...

lol, should send him a picture with the results blocked out!
Veiny is good.. My hubby said mine are the biggest they have been
when are you testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"