come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Congrats Ms Conception! Sorry to anyone who the witch has found and come on your girls waiting...there are more BFPS out there..I know it!

God just imagine the money that we will save when those positives come up? Either I am drinking to much or some thing is going on with my bladder. I actually thought yesterday 1 boob had expanded. OH says it's allways been bigger how embarassing. Serious symptom spotting

MOlly85

hahahahahahahahahahah :rofl: so rude!

Right Eskimo. I need hope lately with these damn emotions

Molly- lol only if my hubby knew how much I was spending lol. I pee the most at night. My tatas have def gotten bigger. I cant fit my new bra:(

Becky a few of us are waiting on BFPs and all of us sound good so far:)

my nipples are still chapped/dry i asked the girls in 1st tri some said they gott the same thing in the 2ww :)

Hey guys, I just got a thread going for ladies expecting in September ! the link is

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...tember-2010-come-over-ladies.html#post4123583

hey and everyone in this thread feel free to join whether your BFN or BFP, just want to connect with other ladies who are preggers around the same time!

Good luck to ALL OF YOU! this group is full of such supportive awesome ladies!! I can't wait for all of you to get your BFP's I just have a feeling there coming!!!!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Dang you put 2010 in the title. I could join 2011's due date group.

I'm going to miss you lot.

MOlly85

She was 17 dpo when she got a positive.

Oh the dry chapped nips. I have that. Just the other day some dry skin fell off after the shower... OH my the heartburn!

lol aww Molly don't miss me join ne ways, i just didn't know what to title it lol maybe we can tweak the name of the thread a lil :)

Ok ladies... here's the blog so far...lol there isn't much there..I'll keep it updated daily tho..

love all you ladies!!

https://knocked2010.blogspot.com/2010/01/diary-of-pregnant-woman.html

yeah, I am atleast 17 DPO....I O'd on New Year's Eve...and I am assuming thats when harry met sally lol.....

i tested at 11 and 12 days and it was neggitor.....seriously, it will come! if AF isn't showing up..keep your hopes high :)

well ladies AF is officially 2 days late eeek did test yday which was neg so goin doctors 2 have blood test so i know 4 sure!!!xxx

Good Luck heatherj.

I agree eskimo she is.

OMG I am having the worse cramps right now like af is coming its kinda near my ovaries :wacko: I am so tired. seems like CM is just coming today.

If my periods don't return or i don't ovulate or get pregnant I have to wait til March for blood tests as I haven't had 1 since i came off BC in June. So I would know this time next year what the heck was going on. I have suspicious grumblings in that area so who knows.

Have just got very stressy at OH. It could be a multitude of things but he did ask if it was the supplements I'm trying. Bloody man. Damn hope it's pmt
MOlly85

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->