come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

I agree Jellie- I had a false positive. But the line evaped within 3 minutes. Hubby and I talked about it we think it was a chemical. How else would that have happened? You need HCG to get it to do that?!

do many girls have cramps around af due time when pregnant? If so, its looking real good for all of us left in this bfn category lmao x

oh, and tmi alert lol, but aint been for poo for 3 days either! havent even felt like i need one! And these cramps aint constipation, they feel just like af! X

Nope not me.... I have sharp pains in my ovaries. and I have no cm so dry it hurts.

im 11dpo but way to scared to test i dont want to see a BFN so just going to see if AF shows.:nope: (but i hope she doesnt!!!lol)

what type of test did u use shannon? Was it a blue dye one? My test was as clear as day, no grey evap line a perfect blue line alot stronger than it looks in the photo! X

im 11dpo but way to scared to test i dont want to see a BFN so just going to see if AF shows.:nope: (but i hope she doesnt!!!lol)

I agree with this philosophy.
Hold off if you possibly can. :thumbup:

The thing that helps me hold off from using my HPTs too early is that they say they need "first morning urine"
So I tell myself, well, if I still want to test in the morning, I will.
But when morning comes, I no longer want to (I'm lazy... would rather just sleep for 15 more minutes before I have to get up and face the day, lol).
By morning, the whole "I have to test right NOW" feeling is gone.

it was an earlypregnancy tests one.. I think I have the image let me look. I was so excited. I took the midstream one then dipped the other and it was negative.:(

it was an earlypregnancy tests one.. I think I have the image let me look. I was so excited. I took the midstream one then dipped the other and it was negative.:(

The one I did last month, I dipped.
Does it really make a difference?
I'm not too confident of my aim; not sure I could pee directly on that thing... plus I was intimidated by the fact that the instructions said you have to pee on it for a full 30 seconds.
I don't think my pee lasts for 30 seconds.
Does dipping work just as well, or is it a substandard method?

gud luck blondie! Hw long u been ttc?
And shannon, does cm dry up when pg? Am off to check mines out **runs to the bathroom**

gud luck blondie! Hw long u been ttc?
And shannon, does cm dry up when pg? Am off to check mines out **runs to the bathroom**

I always had tons of CM while pregnant. I remember that.
I don't know about right at first, but certainly as the pregnancy progressed... more CM than I'd ever had before.

everyones cm is different but usually no. I have had way to much!

grrlmom- no it doesnt matter. one was a test strip I had to drip the other was midstrream.

**washes hands thoroughly**

Hmm, still creamy cm, not a lot but some there, less than 2 days ago. There something extremely cringie about putting your own fingers in there! Or anyones else for that matter lol.did i really just say that?! **blushes**

These ARE NOT MY BFP!
these are from a false positive that evaped within 3 mins. Think it was a chemical:( I dont remember when it was. Not to long before Christmas.https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4062/4282931075_3820614530.jpg

**washes hands thoroughly**

Hmm, still creamy cm, not a lot but some there, less than 2 days ago. There something extremely cringie about putting your own fingers in there! Or anyones else for that matter lol.did i really just say that?! **blushes**

Creamy! such a good sign. I dont even need to put my finger in there:blush:

and yes you did say that..lol

my theory is I had a chemical cause my progestrone was messed up because of the Plan B I had to take :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->