come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Squeeze!!!!!

Tryig Agnus castus different comments on that lol. The doctor had no idea what it was and this is the antenatal doctor. I have lost all faith in them

Molly85

Yes I lost faith in many docs myself. There is something about vitamin c as well as my mom told me crushed mustard seeds soak your feet and hot water with it and if your perios is supposed to come it will show

ohh weird sounds like 1 of those impurity things
I hate being hormonal
Thats why I had the depo

Molly85

thankyou ladies if af was comin i would normaly be doubled over in agony i have bad cramps bt nothing! wen i 1st preggas i didnt test till af was over week late as i wasnt ttc and wasnt symptom spotting so wil have 2 see its so hard not get ya hopes up after waiting 2weeks n i bd 3 time uo 2 ov day and even on day i ov so if i dnt get a BFP i wil be wondering why!! its taking its tole on me now!! congrats 2 every1 so far on your BFPs theres been quite fewxx

hey girls mind if i join? i think im out for this month...i feel cramps like AF is on her way:cry:

hi blondie, of course u can join, this is a very lucky thread so u are in the right place and its full of lovely girlies!

Hw is everyone? My horse thats out on loan coliced tonight and i went up to see her but she is scared of vets and cudnt get any treatment, plz say a prayer girlies that she makes it through the night!

Ive had proper af cramps all day which is strange cos i normally only get them when af is here! Very strange! Been quite emotional too, hubby told be to be quiet cos he was on the phone and i started crying! Cud be pmt hormones tho! Xx

they may not be! sometimes pregnancy makes you feel crampy like af. how many dpo are you? do you temp?

hi blondie, of course u can join, this is a very lucky thread so u are in the right place and its full of lovely girlies!

Hw is everyone? My horse thats out on loan coliced tonight and i went up to see her but she is scared of vets and cudnt get any treatment, plz say a prayer girlies that she makes it through the night!

Ive had proper af cramps all day which is strange cos i normally only get them when af is here! Very strange! Been quite emotional too, hubby told be to be quiet cos he was on the phone and i started crying! Cud be pmt hormones tho! Xx

Oh that is so like me... When are you testing again to put yourself at ease?:winkwink: Im having cramps too...

I hope your horse makes it. :hugs:

I have been crying left and right and I finally said to hubby I must be pregnant I dont think I have cried this much in months. Then I was changing and he said wow my god your tatas are huge. lol they hurt:cry: thats one thing I never have with af.

Hows everyone else doing?

im good no sore tatas yet :) which i get with AF, no cramps either my nipples look dark and i have veins on my boobies!big ol blue veins! and they're(boobies) super squishy! when AF comes they become hard and sore and heavy like! sooooooooo FX i am testing again tomorrow and Tuesday then im all outta test so i'll wait a few days and then test again :) i love POAS!

me too lol. I went to the dollar store for my POAS addiction lol. My boobies dont look so veiny but super aquishy. Heavy and full! I am so bloated.

lol its good to have signs...

hey shannon, my boobies are sore too mainly at the sides and underneath, started with the nips though! Ive never had cramps before af, she is due tomorrow. Not going to test till wednesday unless she comes of course. Some of the feelings in tum feel a bit strange too tho. Aint testin too soon as my tests recently have been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster! How cruel is it to get 2 false positives!?! And thanks for wishing my horsie well, shes my baby, ive had her nearly 8yrs xx

my nipples are still chapped/dry i asked the girls in 1st tri some said they gott the same thing in the 2ww :)

That sounds like from a lack of hormones.... I'd call the GP and ask... I was told that btw... lol I told her about the site and we both were reading the posts... Oh and blue vains... definately a huge sign.... ;)

Are you taking yours tomorrow?

hey shannon, my boobies are sore too mainly at the sides and underneath, started with the nips though! Ive never had cramps before af, she is due tomorrow. Not going to test till wednesday unless she comes of course. Some of the feelings in tum feel a bit strange too tho. Aint testin too soon as my tests recently have been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster! How cruel is it to get 2 false positives!?! And thanks for wishing my horsie well, shes my baby, ive had her nearly 8yrs xx

UGGGG That is Sooo Me.... My bb's have been hurting on the sides only... really vainy... cramping comes and goes through out the day...

Sorry to hear about your horse :( :hugs:

I dont think your positivies are false. I think some tests register different than others... What tests have you used? I didnt get a postive on any FRER with my son and at the hospital was the only place I did.

My tatas are manly sore on the sides too and also started with the nips! :)
I am testing tomorrow and then not again until thursday. Hubby will be home then and I am hoping to have a positive and do something special.

I know how you feel when I was divorcing my ex my housecats ran out the door. I had them for 10 years and never found them:cry:

lol we all sound the same who is having the next BFP?

So I am wondering how we tell our kids. I am trying to get creative. They are 10 & 12 girls(stepdaughters) and my son who is 7. Any ideas ladies?

I've heard that home pregnancy tests are highly accurate; what people think are "false negatives" are really just the result of testing too soon, with a test that's not sensitive enough... and false positives are virtually unheard of, from what I hear, as long as you time the test correctly and everything.

So... tentative congrats? :)

I agree too... It don't matter if its a dollar store or a pricey pregnancy test. If you have HCG in your body, even a lil you'll still get a BFP!! Or you might have tested too early... Blood test 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->