come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

my cats are going nuts!! i don't know what it is but they have been all over me all day, it's like they know something's up ?!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::awww::awww::awww::awww::awww:

aww shannon, that must of been hearbreaking! Hope its your month! my stomachs huge! Even bigger than normal lol, bloated! When are you testing shannon? Hw many dpo? X

my theory is I had a chemical cause my progestrone was messed up because of the Plan B I had to take :cry:

Shaerichelle, what happened..?

This was in Dec I had it.. But I was raped on halloween night.:growlmad:

Oh...I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope your ok, what an awful thing to have to go through... I would think that plan b would have some effect on you..did u research it online at all? to see what it says about pregnancy?

Ms Conception I did. It says stuff about what it does ..not the effects!

Jellie- It was I cried. SO taking tests are quite difficult.. Mine is too. I have to wear stretchy ones lol

my theory is I had a chemical cause my progestrone was messed up because of the Plan B I had to take :cry:

Shaerichelle, what happened..?

This was in Dec I had it.. But I was raped on halloween night.:growlmad:

Oh, yuck. How terrible. :(
Nobody should have to go through that.
Thank God for Plan B, in those situations.

Wishing you the best.

Thank you. I am thankful for it. It was about a little over a month while ttc. So of course I had no protection. It makes me sick.. I couldnt leave the house for almost two months.

oh my god shannon! Thats bloody awful! Did the ratbag get done with it? He shud be castrated! Did u knw who did it? Sorry if u dont wanna talk bout it x Men make me so sick at times! I hope ur ok babe, have u tested yet this month? When u testing? X hugs!

Tested 3 times all negative.

Nope no evidence. I believe I was drugged and condom was used. Yes some are sick real sick!

your a very strong lady to come out of it the way u have, good on you! Dont ever let the bstard who did it get u down! I hope u get ur bfp! U deserve it! X

Thanks hon. I do too. On top of it all I have health issues and this possibly cause me to have more..adrenal fatigue. Will find out this week sigh.

my hubby is an amazing man..when hes not moody and tired. He helped me through a lot and it took counseling for both of us.

im so sorry... :( how horrible i hope he gets caught!!! dirt bag!! ick men r sick! NO ONE should have to go thur that!

yes men are sick, but he left no evidence ..makes me think he does it often.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
im never gonna be a mommy this girl on FB is pregnat and she doesnt even want to be! its so unfair! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: im banning FB i dont ever want to log on again cuz eveytime i do some one else has a baby! i cant stop crying...........:nope:

yes I was in my costume walking to my truck (waiting for hubby) and blacked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->