come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Yah now I am very careful and dont leave the house much without hubby if I am going further than 20 mins away.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
im never gonna be a mommy this girl on FB is pregnat and she doesnt even want to be! its so unfair! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: im banning FB i dont ever want to log on again cuz eveytime i do some one else has a baby! i cant stop crying...........:nope:

Nawww.... don't let it get you down. Delete that girl from your friends list it will make you feel better :) Are you in the 1ww time? :hugs:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
im never gonna be a mommy this girl on FB is pregnat and she doesnt even want to be! its so unfair! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: im banning FB i dont ever want to log on again cuz eveytime i do some one else has a baby! i cant stop crying...........:nope:

Nawww.... don't let it get you down. Delete that girl from your friends list it will make you feel better :) Are you in the 1ww time? :hugs:

12DPO and still getting BFNs:cry:

Oh no Eskimo I am sorry. Yah, I know how you feel. My sisters and brother..none of them planned their kids! Not fair. My one sister was 16 when she was preggo... I have BDed with my honey almost everyday since we started.

Hide her posts! lol I did that with a relative she has a baby and all she does is complain about it.

12DPO and still getting BFNs:cry:

Its not over till the AF comes :)

And if not.. have fun after next month's egg comes :) xo

i have annoying people telling me how fertile they are even though they have never had any children!!

And another good friend got preggars one week after coming off the pill!

I'm wishing really hard for BFP's for us :)

:bfp::dust:

aww shannon, u n hubby must be rock solid! You deserve a good man and a wee babba to make it perfect. Dear god, please give shannon a baby, this month preferably, i promise to cut down on chocolate if u do! Hope that worrks! And eskimo, 12dpo is still early babe! Whens af due? X

I don't know if this topic is still valid - but I've just entered the dreaded 1 week wait, and I'm already going crazy. :wacko:

fearless kat, its eskimos last chance saloon for a while as oh works out at sea if i remember right? X

I don't know if this topic is still valid - but I've just entered the dreaded 1 week wait, and I'm already going crazy. :wacko:

Indeed... me too...

fearless kat, its eskimos last chance saloon for a while as oh works out at sea if i remember right? X

Oh I see! Well good luck eskimos!!! xoxo still very early Past Oing keep testing..

yup ur right jellie :( and AF is due on 19 or 20th but you know what bugs me..is when ppl say maybe its not ur time. i want to hit them!! im so tried of hearing that! grrrrr..

aww shannon, u n hubby must be rock solid! You deserve a good man and a wee babba to make it perfect. Dear god, please give shannon a baby, this month preferably, i promise to cut down on chocolate if u do! Hope that worrks! And eskimo, 12dpo is still early babe! Whens af due? X

Yes we are. this weekend will be 1 yr since weve known each other.:haha: we got married in august:happydance: Yes a babba together would be awesome. We both have exes and the experience was different than we wanted. and our kids dont fight and get along well. so it would complete our family.

Thanks for possibly giving up chocolate! lol.:)

It was 27 days last cycle and 28 days the one before - I'm at either 9dpo or 11 dpo I stuffed up my OPK's so I don't know it was either Thursday or saturday.. arrgghgh.. and still BFN

If AF comes Sunday or next Monday I'm going to get one of those microscope thingy's that make the fern leaf pattern. Those lines make no sense to me.

yup ur right jellie :( and AF is due on 19 or 20th but you know what bugs me..is when ppl say maybe its not ur time. i want to hit them!! im so tried of hearing that! grrrrr..

Tell them they are rude and to consider peoples feelings.

It was 27 days last cycle and 28 days the one before - I'm at either 9dpo or 11 dpo I stuffed up my OPK's so I don't know it was either Thursday or saturday.. arrgghgh.. and still BFN

If AF comes Sunday or next Monday I'm going to get one of those microscope thingy's that make the fern leaf pattern. Those lines make no sense to me.

You should try temping its easy:)

i knw eskimo! Sometimes people just say all the wrong things! Have u had any symptoms? Hey if it dont happen this month, but i hope it does!, cant u just put some of his swimmers in the fridge till u ov? Or am i just being a numpty?? X lolx

You should try temping its easy:)

Yeah maybe I'll do that too next month! I can just see it. Wake up in the morning spit on microscope, take temperature, check cm,

lol...:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->