come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

I tried temping, but it didn't work out too well because I never get 3 hours of undisturbed sleep. :(

It was 27 days last cycle and 28 days the one before - I'm at either 9dpo or 11 dpo I stuffed up my OPK's so I don't know it was either Thursday or saturday.. arrgghgh.. and still BFN

If AF comes Sunday or next Monday I'm going to get one of those microscope thingy's that make the fern leaf pattern. Those lines make no sense to me.

You should try temping its easy:)

Yeah maybe I'll do that too next month! I can just see it. Wake up in the morning spit on microscope, take temperature, check cm,

lol...:haha:

As others have mentioned, it's hard to monitor your CM when you're BDing every night.
It's hard to tell what's CM and what's leftover semen.
Ah, the wonderful world of ttc! It's all so confusing, lol.

It was 27 days last cycle and 28 days the one before - I'm at either 9dpo or 11 dpo I stuffed up my OPK's so I don't know it was either Thursday or saturday.. arrgghgh.. and still BFN

If AF comes Sunday or next Monday I'm going to get one of those microscope thingy's that make the fern leaf pattern. Those lines make no sense to me.

You should try temping its easy:)

Yeah maybe I'll do that too next month! I can just see it. Wake up in the morning spit on microscope, take temperature, check cm,

lol...:haha:

LMAO.:pop: I just started in the middle of my cycle...added it to fertility friend..found out I o'ed 6 days after I did. It calculated by my temps.

hey shannon, i said cut down on choccy, not give up! Are u crazy? I wudnt even do that for my own bfp! Lmao! Well, maybe, plz god give me a real bfp this month and i will give up chocolate, i promise! But if af comes am gonnaa eat a kilo of it! pmsl x

ooh shannon, what will i eat instead? Hmmmm, jellybabies? ....cake....doughnuts, trife. Ooooh see, life aint over without chocolate! So yes, i promise to give up chocolate if god gives us both the babies we desire! Fxd xxx

yup ur right jellie and AF is due on 19 or 20th but you know what bugs me..is when ppl say maybe its not ur time. i want to hit them!! im so tried of hearing that! grrrrr..

That's a cruddy thing to say.
It's "your time" when you decide it is.
That sounds like they're telling you that you shouldn't be trying.
We are the captains of our own destinies; you try when you think the time is right.
Of course there are no guarantees, but there are never any, about anything in life.

Them saying that it's "not your time" makes it sound like they think they know better than you.
Next time this happens, look pointedly at their child and say, "Hmm.... maybe it wasn't your time, either, but I observe that hasn't stopped you."

(and then run away quickly, because they may try to smack you! ;) )

ooh shannon, what will i eat instead? Hmmmm, jellybabies? ....cake....doughnuts, trife. Ooooh see, life aint over without chocolate! So yes, i promise to give up chocolate if god gives us both the babies we desire! Fxd xxx

I could eat all of the above! Starving lately.. wonder if its a sign he he..

jelliebabie is your avatar picture not of a BFP??

yup ur right jellie and AF is due on 19 or 20th but you know what bugs me..is when ppl say maybe its not ur time. i want to hit them!! im so tried of hearing that! grrrrr..

That's a cruddy thing to say.
It's "your time" when you decide it is.
That sounds like they're telling you that you shouldn't be trying.
We are the captains of our own destinies; you try when you think the time is right.
Of course there are no guarantees, but there are never any, about anything in life.

Them saying that it's "not your time" makes it sound like they think they know better than you.
Next time this happens, look pointedly at their child and say, "Hmm.... maybe it wasn't your time, either, but I observe that hasn't stopped you."

(and then run away quickly, because they may try to smack you! ;) )

hahhahahahahah thank you for that!!!!!! and Shannon im sorry ur sister doesn't care!BUT we do!!! :)

hi shannon, yes it is! I got it yesterday and confirmed it on a pink dye one and got a very faint bfp, but today got a neg on frer and digi so yesterdays must have been false positives. Frer are the best you get from the sounds of things on here! X

hi shannon, yes it is! I got it yesterday and confirmed it on a pink dye one and got a very faint bfp, but today got a neg on frer and digi so yesterdays must have been false positives. Frer are the best you get from the sounds of things on here! X

FRER suck with me :( let me show u what it gave me!

Attachments

• TEST12DPO 022tweaked.jpg
    TEST12DPO 022tweaked.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 8
  • TEST12DPO022-1.jpg
    TEST12DPO022-1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 9
  • TEST12DPO023-1.jpg
    TEST12DPO023-1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 8
Thanks Eskimo

Jellie & Eskimo- like I stated before the FRER was negative with my son. Ppl swear bye them I dont! I have one to use for tomorrow, but its the last one I will ever buy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->