come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

I have had a false positive on a clearblue plus sign test. The line came up in the time limit and never evaporated. I have also had two false positives with equate brand pink dye plus-sign tests. Those lines came up within the limit and never evaporated as well. I think that the only tests I will trust from now on will be digis. Too much let down for me lately.
I am hereby declaring myself: Queen of the false positive!!!!!:nope:
Six more days until I can test........

aww calliebabie. Someone else in my boat!
Eskimo and shannon, the clearblue ones are famous for allowing blue dye to leak into the result strip! I would never use one again. Eskimo, am i seeing things or is there a faint line I see on the 12dpo? Sorry if im seeing things! X

Morning ladies....

Sorry I went out last night didn't get in untill about 11pm and I was SOOOOOO tired! Read the last 20 pages of this thread but I'm confused?! Hope your all ok anyway xx:hugs:

I'm a bit behind on this thread...sorry to hear about the bfn jellie, fx'd AF's a no show, when's she due?

I'm due a visit tommorow and am expecting to see the witch..had no preg symptoms at all in the past few days - boo!!!

oh, woke up at 6.50am with the worst heartburn ever! i had to be sick 4 times for it to go away, but dont think its a symptom as my temp has dropped to the coverline today so af probs on her way! Is it possible to have implantation on dpo10-11

hey bozzy, shes due today!
Fxd she stays away for both of us! Nice horsey! whats its name? X

kellie m! What u confused about???
Is that pregnancy brain starting already? Lol x

Hi all, anyone remember me?

Flippin heck what a mammoth thread this is now!! It's just taken me about 3 hours to read through all the posts, when I last posted this was just a wee baby thread!

Congrats to all those with BFPs, I've enjoyed reading about your journey. Fingers crossed for those still in the 1ww!

I'm out this month got the :witch: this morning. But I'm not letting it get me down, it's my first month trying, so I'm pleased that my cycle seems to be doing the right thing - 28 days and Ov'd on day 15 - you can't get better than that!! (Well other than a bfp of course!)

So I have my fingers crossed for a :bfp: for Valentines day. I've never been a valentines day fan, but maybe something will change my mind...

Good luck ladies, I'll keep tabs on this thread to find out how things turn out for you all....

Oh and.... :dust: to you all!

I thought you could see a line on the FRER. Very faint. By I inverted and cant see it. Guess my eyes are playing tricks on me

shannon, i would have been jumping on the i have another symtom! Bandwagon had my temp not dropped this morning. Thats a sure sign shes on her way, right?

Yes looploo remember u, sorry the Witch got u! And witch is too polite a name if u ask me! X

yeah theres a somewhat line but i got the same thing in November so im not sold on it plus i got yet another BFN this morning :( im done testing im just gonna sit and wait for the witch to come im tried of seeing BFNs! im getting cramps but im 98% sure its gas pains/cramps tho oh well lady's i'll still be in here and hope and prayin for y'alls BFPs!

kellie m! What u confused about???
Is that pregnancy brain starting already? Lol x

Haha I think It is.......Plus I have been for a wee 123,029,333,045,001 TIMES this morning!!!!!!!! Argh!!

How are you feelin Jellie any update on beanie? is there one? have u done another test? you might of already said but there was so many different convos going on (in the last 11 pages) I got confused :cry:

:dohh: LOL xxx

=] I got some blue "dots" on the PG test I took, in the area where it would for the other line for the +. But not a fully formed line... I tested in the afternoon, earlier than I should've. So.. I'm SUPER excited to take another test! I'm gonna wait until tomorrow morning. It might be nothing, BUT, it did show up in the correct time, with a midstream test. So I'm not counting myself out this month yet. Please cross your fingers for me!

shannon, i would have been jumping on the i have another symtom! Bandwagon had my temp not dropped this morning. Thats a sure sign shes on her way, right?

Yes looploo remember u, sorry the Witch got u! And witch is too polite a name if u ask me! X
below the coverline?

Jellie- look at this chart....

lol edit: I need to aff the chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/27b983

yeah theres a somewhat line but i got the same thing in November so im not sold on it plus i got yet another BFN this morning :( im done testing im just gonna sit and wait for the witch to come im tried of seeing BFNs! im getting cramps but im 98% sure its gas pains/cramps tho oh well lady's i'll still be in here and hope and prayin for y'alls BFPs!

Im sorry eskimo. Im upset today too. I am supposedly 14dpo. I thought I would get a positive today. Now my hubby is leaving for most of the week.:cry:

I hate FRER too. All the tests suck why cant they make them differently.

The witch was due for me months ago. Today is officially 2 months since I have had one. Although apparently you dont need to have one to ovulate!

All I know is have udders and they hurt!

Im still hoping for you too!:flower::hugs:

i'm glad i'm not the only one and very nice to see people have this and still get their positive!!
I am on day 35 of my cycle (ever since my m/c in sept it has been 30-32 days). Have very sore boobs, swollen nipples, cramps, twinges the lot!! Yet still the fattest negatives ever!! So frustrating, how you ladies who have this for a couple of months manage I will never know!!! Am hoping that the m/c has made my body not produce much HCG this early!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->