come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

I do believe my OPK actually laughed at me this morning. My secong opinion agrees i have to wait til march for bloods. Grr so annoyed with this. So i grouted the bathroom floor at long last.

Good luck ladies

Molly85

6 days to test for me. 9DPO with twingies in my boobs here and random dull cramping. I noticed a little spotting yesterday, very light pink and almost clear.

we shall see

sbux girl, sounds like a little beanie getting cosy in there!

Sorry u never got ur bfp yet shannon! Interesting chart! My temp dropped to the coverline, not below it yet, and the witch aint come yet and cramps have gone for the mo? Strange. Not testing till after cd31, its cd28 just now and i am usually a 28 day cycle, but have been known to be 31 days on occasion so will have to wait n see! I wonder what my temp will do in the morning too! If it boes up so will my hopes lol x

hi ladies, im so sad today. Even though I got a faint:bfp: on friday last night I had a small bleed and today am so heavy I went to the toilet and there was loads( sorry tmi) so obviously no little bean now :cry: I have been upset all day, I think it must be from having mirena coil removed in august my walls havent thickened up enough yet. I'll pull myself together tomorrow and look forard to next month :dust::dust::dust:

i'm glad i'm not the only one and very nice to see people have this and still get their positive!!
I am on day 35 of my cycle (ever since my m/c in sept it has been 30-32 days). Have very sore boobs, swollen nipples, cramps, twinges the lot!! Yet still the fattest negatives ever!! So frustrating, how you ladies who have this for a couple of months manage I will never know!!! Am hoping that the m/c has made my body not produce much HCG this early!!

I know how you feel. I hope you get the positive soon.

hi ladies, im so sad today. Even though I got a faint:bfp: on friday last night I had a small bleed and today am so heavy I went to the toilet and there was loads( sorry tmi) so obviously no little bean now :cry: I have been upset all day, I think it must be from having mirena coil removed in august my walls havent thickened up enough yet. I'll pull myself together tomorrow and look forard to next month :dust::dust::dust:

What test was that? Have you just been bleeding today? How have your cycles been since it was removed. I had the paraguard removed in Sept. so I know how it is. Is the blood pinkish or brown?

sbux girl, sounds like a little beanie getting cosy in there!

Sorry u never got ur bfp yet shannon! Interesting chart! My temp dropped to the coverline, not below it yet, and the witch aint come yet and cramps have gone for the mo? Strange. Not testing till after cd31, its cd28 just now and i am usually a 28 day cycle, but have been known to be 31 days on occasion so will have to wait n see! I wonder what my temp will do in the morning too! If it boes up so will my hopes lol x

Oh see its still above coverline. did you look at the chart I posted. That girl was pregnant and her temps were dropping! Yes I am very frustrated today. Cant stop crying. The hubby left for the week So its not helping matters. I am so tired. Barely slept last night. I am going to test tomorrow and not again until thursday.

6 days to test for me. 9DPO with twingies in my boobs here and random dull cramping. I noticed a little spotting yesterday, very light pink and almost clear.

we shall see

Might have been implantation bleeding.. sounds like something is going on:)

What test was that? Have you just been bleeding today? How have your cycles been since it was removed. I had the paraguard removed in Sept. so I know how it is. Is the blood pinkish or brown?

it was a first reponse test. yes I have been bleeding all day, settled down a bit now though. my cycles returned to normal almost immediately only lighter and more brownish 30 day cycles ovulating around day 20. The blood today has been red. x

aww tas! Am so so sorry! Hugs to you xxx

Shannon, yes i looked at that chart! Strange! Oh well, u never know, fxd they fo back up in the morning and af dont come x

And hugs to u too! Hubby mite be gone but you still got us xxx

FRER are crap! yeah i said it! lol i got two messed up test with them

FRER are crap! yeah i said it! lol i got two messed up test with them

YES they ARE!

I am wondering what test to buy.

I have used dollar tree ones, target and walmart ones, and Stupid FRER this cycle. I need to purchase some.

aww tas! Am so so sorry! Hugs to you xxx

Shannon, yes i looked at that chart! Strange! Oh well, u never know, fxd they fo back up in the morning and af dont come x

And hugs to u too! Hubby mite be gone but you still got us xxx

Aww thanks:hugs:

Yes she got her positive at 14dpo. Its from another baby board I used to go to. They just kinda didnt talk to me or acknowledge me so I was done ..

Its hard when hes gone. Cause he works at home and I am home all day. So its almost like he is gone twice as long:cry: I hope I get the BFp while he is gone. Just dont know how to tell him. Today just my breasts ache and I am super tired. Not hungry much. Have another rash!:growlmad:

rashes are good right?? and as for the test i have no clue! but ima stay away from the FRER from now on! they are so not my friend!lol Tuesday im picking up my progesterone to kick start AF and if shes still hasn't shown up after i take the pills then ill re test im tried of spending money on BFNs!

rashes are good right?? and as for the test i have no clue! but ima stay away from the FRER from now on! they are so not my friend!lol Tuesday im picking up my progesterone to kick start AF and if shes still hasn't shown up after i take the pills then ill re test im tried of spending money of BFN!

They arent mine either.

Yes rashes are good. I have had one on and off since thursday I think.

In Indian medicine you body goes into pitta and kapha dosha when you are pregnant. My hubby says thats where my body is so there is a possibility. lol

I had him look at the FRER and He thought I was nuts. He couldnt see the very faint line.

Eskimo-I just realized your AF is due tomorrow as well. How are you feeling?

mine... Oh I told him about yours he came back and said show me when its positive then. lol I said seems all the Men say that.

Eskimo-I just realized your AF is due tomorrow as well. How are you feeling?
i feel sad lol but
no sore boobs! no cramps! except the occasional gas pain which i used the bathroom and im fine now! i dont feel like shes gonna show up at all! :thumbup: but thats not always a good thing since i have irregular periods! but im about to take progestatone which would kick start my period unless im preggo! it wont hurt the :baby: tho it'll actually help me to not M/c if i am in fact pregnant! so FX ladies keep me in your prayers!

mine... Oh I told him about yours he came back and said show me when its positive then. lol I said seems all the Men say that.

hahahahaha did you post a photo of your FRER in this thread? i didnt see it! what page is it on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->