come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Hi, everyone! This is my first post to this forum (I just registered today) so I am not sure if I am posting this correctly..please forgive me if I am not :)

I am currently 9dpo. I had a positive opk on 1/10 (positive in the morning and afternoon but gone by evening). My cycles are usually 28 or 29 days long, so I am expecting af on 1/23 or 1/24.

A bit of background: I am 37 years old...dh is 40. We have two girls ages 5 and 7. We never got pregnant quickly and chose to adopt our youngest from Russia in 2005. In 2008, I had a d&c for polyps that the docs felt may be affecting fertility. We have not been actively ttc until this cycle.

I feel SO OLD compared to most of you...and I hope that it will still happen for us :) I plan to take a hpt later this week. With the pregancy of my oldest dd, I remember testing with an early response hpt at 8dpo and getting a negative. Then, of course, I tested positive at 14dpo.

I am feeling a little gross to my stomach. My stomach has been really acidy and on/off mildly sick for the last two days. and my boobs are sore (but they always are before af). With my first pregnancy, my first, and only, sign of pregnancy, which I didn't realize until AFTER I tested positive was going out for lunch with my boss at approximately 11dpo and feeling hot/cold nausea over lunch. Also, I just assumed I wasn't pregnant as I was totally crampy and bloated on 14dpo.

Anyway, thought those symptoms might help someone :). We are going to ttc naturally for 6 mos and then look for professional help if nothing happens.

Take care and good luck!!!!! P.S. I wish I new how touse the cool little emoticons...lol

hi my sillygirls and welcome! I hope u get ur bfp!

Anyone had hot flushes? Ive had a couple today! Cud it be a symptom? I hope it aint the menopause! Eeeeek x

Hi, everyone! This is my first post to this forum (I just registered today) so I am not sure if I am posting this correctly..please forgive me if I am not :)

I am currently 9dpo. I had a positive opk on 1/10 (positive in the morning and afternoon but gone by evening). My cycles are usually 28 or 29 days long, so I am expecting af on 1/23 or 1/24.

A bit of background: I am 37 years old...dh is 40. We have two girls ages 5 and 7. We never got pregnant quickly and chose to adopt our youngest from Russia in 2005. In 2008, I had a d&c for polyps that the docs felt may be affecting fertility. We have not been actively ttc until this cycle.

I feel SO OLD compared to most of you...and I hope that it will still happen for us :) I plan to take a hpt later this week. With the pregancy of my oldest dd, I remember testing with an early response hpt at 8dpo and getting a negative. Then, of course, I tested positive at 14dpo.

I am feeling a little gross to my stomach. My stomach has been really acidy and on/off mildly sick for the last two days. and my boobs are sore (but they always are before af). With my first pregnancy, my first, and only, sign of pregnancy, which I didn't realize until AFTER I tested positive was going out for lunch with my boss at approximately 11dpo and feeling hot/cold nausea over lunch. Also, I just assumed I wasn't pregnant as I was totally crampy and bloated on 14dpo.

Anyway, thought those symptoms might help someone :). We are going to ttc naturally for 6 mos and then look for professional help if nothing happens.

Take care and good luck!!!!! P.S. I wish I new how touse the cool little emoticons...lol
Hit post reply not quick reply for the emoticons:thumbup:

I told my hubby I wanted to adopt from India.. we will see.

I feel like you do right now. :cry:Sick of it!

I feel old compared to most of the gals I am 31. DH is 36. We have no kids together :sad1:

Good Luck AND WELCome.

Thanks, Jellie! With my first pregnancy, I had that hot flush associated with nausea!

hi my sillygirls and welcome! I hope u get ur bfp!

Anyone had hot flushes? Ive had a couple today! Cud it be a symptom? I hope it aint the menopause! Eeeeek x

OmG Yes! Sweats on and off with it and I had to shower 3 times in one day!

YOU ARE PREGGO!:happydance:

mine... Oh I told him about yours he came back and said show me when its positive then. lol I said seems all the Men say that.

hahahahaha did you post a photo of your FRER in this thread? i didnt see it! what page is it on?
I didnt post it lol

oh ok i was was freaking out looking Thur the pages!!!:wacko:

You cant see it with the picture that is how faint it is :haha:

Thanks, Shannnon, for the tips!! I heard the India program is picking up especially if you have a fam member that is Indian.:flower:

Eskimo-I just realized your AF is due tomorrow as well. How are you feeling?
i feel sad lol but
no sore boobs! no cramps! except the occasional gas pain which i used the bathroom and im fine now! i dont feel like shes gonna show up at all! :thumbup: but thats not always a good thing since i have irregular periods! but im about to take progestatone which would kick start my period unless im preggo! it wont hurt the :baby: tho it'll actually help me to not M/c if i am in fact pregnant! so FX ladies keep me in your prayers!

Well pretty much all my symptoms went away except possible rashes, then the boobs, gas and tiredness is all I have...

i really hope u can have a child together Shannon! you deserve it!

Thanks, Shannnon, for the tips!! I heard the India program is picking up especially if you have a fam member that is Indian.:flower:

Yes my hubby is from India:happydance: After watching slumdog millionaire I told him that I wanted to adopt. I think even if we finally concieve I would love too. Call me crazy, cause we would have 5 kids total if that happened lol:wacko:

i really hope u can have a child together Shannon! you deserve it!

Aww thanks me too! Thats why I have been crying so much. I have been through so much the past 2 years. Hubby and I have a bond that is rare for couples. I just cant explain it. But he is def my soulmate. I knew it pretty much since we met.

aww shannon ur hubby is from india? My hubby is pakistani, well his parents are, he was born here but u knw what i mean! Im sure u will have a gorgeous little baby together x im 29 dh is 35, weve been together 12yrs and have no babbas x

awwwwwwwwww so sweet!!!!!! im glad you have that bond!!!!!!!!!!!! lucky lucky man u have!

aww shannon ur hubby is from india? My hubby is pakistani, well his parents are, he was born here but u knw what i mean! Im sure u will have a gorgeous little baby together x im 29 dh is 35, weve been together 12yrs and have no babbas x
yes hes lived in the US for 12 years. his exwife is full Indian too they had two girls who are 10 & 12 now. And my son I had with my ex husband who is 7. We have no babbas togethter:( Although we havent even been together a yr! :haha: I am 31 he is 36! and Jellie I think you have a babbas and you should test with anything but FRER!

He grew up in UK?

I competely understand the desire to adopt and have a biological child. Having done both, they are both wonderful options. We would also love to go back to Russia, but, financially, that just isn't possible for awhile. Plus, ultimately, I feel we can adopt for awhile still but this is probably my last chance for another biological... When did I get so old? LOL...it was like one second I was in the prime of fertility, and, the next time i looked i am in that 35+ group

Oh Eskimo, you wrote something about irregular periods and using progestrone .. I have some progestrone USP cream... I was thinking of starting to use it. My periods were always irregular then I used an IUD for almost 2 years the one without hormones and I was regular for those almost 2 years. I am not sure about the progesterone cream and pregnancy.

OK, I'm not able to comprehend all the pages so I apologize and I don't mean to forget anyone...

Someone on here found a site called Countdown to Pregnancy, it is for the symptom spotters its Awesome... that will ease your mind... also my friend Gloria told me when she was pregnant when she pee'd you could see steam... When pregnant your body temperature is hotter.... weird huh.... lol

So far so good, I'm still having the cramping on and off, soar bb's, can't sleep... this is consuming too much of my brain power... haha... AF due on the 20th...

Hang in there ladies... Hopefully we all will have our BFP Real soon... Don't lose faith...

Have a good day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->