come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

I competely understand the desire to adopt and have a biological child. Having done both, they are both wonderful options. We would also love to go back to Russia, but, financially, that just isn't possible for awhile. Plus, ultimately, I feel we can adopt for awhile still but this is probably my last chance for another biological... When did I get so old? LOL...it was like one second I was in the prime of fertility, and, the next time i looked i am in that 35+ group

LOL, I feel in the holy crap where did the last 7.5 years go. I wanted to have another right after my son, but ex said:nope: and I am thankful now :haha:

For us I dont think it would be to bad to go to India, especially since hes from there. Yah I told hubby that I dont want to have any children when I am 35 cause I dont know if my body can physically handle it.:cry: But I know what you mean.

yes, he grew up in the uk. Am too scared to test, now have a phobia of the bfns! Lol. Obviously i hope i am but im gonna be patient!
Dont want anymore dissapointment. Ive prepared myself for af but if she dont come by thursday i will test! Stay away witch! Xx

OK, I'm not able to comprehend all the pages so I apologize and I don't mean to forget anyone...

Someone on here found a site called Countdown to Pregnancy, it is for the symptom spotters its Awesome... that will ease your mind... also my friend Gloria told me when she was pregnant when she pee'd you could see steam... When pregnant your body temperature is hotter.... weird huh.... lol

So far so good, I'm still having the cramping on and off, soar bb's, can't sleep... this is consuming too much of my brain power... haha... AF due on the 20th...

Hang in there ladies... Hopefully we all will have our BFP Real soon... Don't lose faith...

Have a good day

You are alot hotter! Look at my chart lol. I have been sweating!

yes, he grew up in the uk. Am too scared to test, now have a phobia of the bfns! Lol. Obviously i hope i am but im gonna be patient!
Dont want anymore dissapointment. Ive prepared myself for af but if she dont come by thursday i will test! Stay away witch! Xx

:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:
:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::

I do too. One more time tomorrow than I have no tests and will go out weds and get some for thursday. Hubby will be home that night. This weekend is our 1 yr we have known each other so I wanted to go where we went on our first date last year and was hoping to suprise him with something about being pregnant. we will see:wacko:

The disappointment is so much when you feel alot of stuff!

Thats cool you two have been together so long

idk about the cream but i've never heard of a IUD? i just told my doctor i wanted something to regulate my periods but not B/C because i wanted to TTC and he gave me progesterone pills they work fine for me :) except i hating having to go back on base each month to refill!

The cream is supposed to be a more natural way to regulate your period...your doctor should prescribe it though. I have read conflicting times of your cycle to use it. An IUD is an implant that you use to avoid getting pregnant.

oh no i don't what that! i want a baby! hahaha y'all i NEED TACO BELL! oh my word where is my husband?! im dieing over here! lol

lol are you having a craving?

I had the IUD for 2 years..so I didnt get pregnant! Now I want to be!

Yes the cream is more natural and that is the best way to use it. I am going to my doc tomorrow and asking him what he thinks I should do. But I am thinking right now my progestrone is okay because I have made it 14 days into my LP. I think if it turns out I am not preggo I am going to use it to start my period. That was my orignal plan until I realized I ovulated. lol

:cry:Well I guess I'm off the list for a BFP... :( I was'nt supposed to start till the 20th and I just wiped and it was a light brown... :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm sooo sad... I have cramped on and off for over 12 days now and now This!! :shrug:

:cry:Well I guess I'm off the list for a BFP... :( I was'nt supposed to start till the 20th and I just wiped and it was a light brown... :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm sooo sad... I have cramped on and off for over 12 days now and now This!! :shrug:

No no. light brown could be implantation bleeding:thumbup::flower:

How many dpo are you? lol so many girls I cant remember:wacko:

hopin&prayin- awww im so sorry!!!! :( i hope its not true! and idk if taco bells a craving since i've never had a proper craving before :)

OHHHH I hope soo, my heart sank... Implantation spotting a defo possibility

I thought the same thing to, I guess I need to wait out the storm then... When can I take a pregnancy test to confirm? Thank you shannon

I'm exactly 12 dpo... I'm thinking that may be it... "crossing fingers" I know during the night my temperature spiked, I threw off the covers but then yet and been staying pretty warm... I don't chart... Cervix is high too.. :)

I'm exactly 12 dpo... I'm thinking that may be it... "crossing fingers" I know during the night my temperature spiked, I threw off the covers but then yet and been staying pretty warm... I don't chart... Cervix is high too.. :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Implantation bleeding:happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::winkwink::baby:

Implantation is brown or pink! and usually happens 7 -12 dpo depending on your cycle!:hugs:

hopin&prayin- awww im so sorry!!!! :( i hope its not true! and idk if taco bells a craving since i've never had a proper craving before :)

lol.. I am drinking a natural cola. And had a smores...all natural gluten free and dairy . It was real good. I never really want much sugar

Hoping I would say if it was give it 2 days and try one. after the baby implants it starts to produce hcg. lol I know WAAAYYY to much! I have read ALOT

HOLY CATFISH.... :happydance: :happydance:.... I'm praying it is.... I guess I need to wing it and see how things go... I want to take a test but I don't want to get a BFN!! Hmmm decisions decisions... Should I wait a few more days to take a test?

Thank you Shannon.... I attempted this morning and I could of swore it had a very very faint line, that was after the time expired so thats probaby out... LOL

Thank you so much for your help... You rock... Hang in there your next... and Eskimobabys too... Baby dust to ya....

Ya know its strange, I've had cravings for sweet stuff too... haha

hopin n prayin shannons right cud be implantation, fxd for u xx

Thank you so much Jelliebean.... I've been saying prayers for ALL of us to get a BFP!! I know for one thing, I'm pooped.... I'm gonna go catnap for a few...

I don't know what I'd do without you all... Your such a true blessing... :) :hugs:

Now I guess the wait begins.... ugg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"