come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Okay I am going to tell you how ppl from India diagnose you... Its called Kapha and pitta dosha. I will past some stuff in a minute.

Hopin have you had any pain or pulling in you low belly?
You may get a BFN or it could be pos. I am at 14 dpo with a negative still .. I thought the same on mine too but I could be wrong. Who knows. Your welcome. Ohh being pooped a good sign! I need a catnap too but with a 7 yr old that doesnt always work lol.

Yeah I can see that being hard to sleep with a lil one around Sorry...

Girl that has been ALOT of weird things going on, I just can't explain it... I told my friend that I felt like a bubble or pop a few times, weird feeling.... Who knows... I guess I need to ride the storm out per say... lol I'm off to bed... I'm beat.... Be on later...

Thanks... I'll catch up in a few... Hang in there girlie.... OH and I'm 42... So I'm the oldest one here so far... lol... Good Luck and Lots of Baby dust to ALL

Pitta is the fire element of the body, responsible for the fires of digestion, the warmth of circulation, and innate intelligence on the cellular level. Seeing as the pregnant woman is stoking two fires in her body, her own and her baby’s, it is not surprising that she may tend to “overheat”. But we want pregnancy to feel like a rosy glow, not a scalding fire. A disturbance of Pitta can express itself in the pregnant woman as rosacea, acid reflux, night sweats, high blood pressure, irritability, or outright anger. the flames of aggravated Pitta with cooling dietary and life-style modifications, herbs and asana. Cilantro, moonlight, pomegranate, coconut milk, lunar breathing, and the contemplation of water: these are just some of the elements of treatment.

Kapha is the most motherly of elements. Emotionally, Kapha denotes stability, love, nurturance, and all good sweet things (sweet being a Kapha taste). On a physical level, the earth and water elements build both tissue and reserves of strength, while providing the resilience we admire in children. But if Kapha becomes excessive during pregnancy (when too much weight is gained, energy is depleted, water is retained and phlegm is increased). They may range from an appetite for heavy kaphagenic foods, to a habit of sleeping into the kapha time of day, to a fondness for couches and TV, to a reluctance to exercise.

Thats it so far this is why hubby thinks there is a possibilty. lol he wont say yup you are ..

Yeah I can see that being hard to sleep with a lil one around Sorry...

Girl that has been ALOT of weird things going on, I just can't explain it... I told my friend that I felt like a bubble or pop a few times, weird feeling.... Who knows... I guess I need to ride the storm out per say... lol I'm off to bed... I'm beat.... Be on later...

Thanks... I'll catch up in a few... Hang in there girlie.... OH and I'm 42... So I'm the oldest one here so far... lol... Good Luck and Lots of Baby dust to ALL

lol I Understand! You dont need to tell me. I have lots of weird things going on. Have some good dreams. I feel the oldest!

Wow thats very informative.... thanks Shannon... Oh I forgot if I did'nt mention it already... go to Countdown to pregnancy and it will tell you everything from day 1 of ovulation... Its awesome... No second guessing there...

Let me tell you, I've yawned over a 1000 times and I tried to lay down, guess I'm gonna have to force myself too... I'm beat.... Nite nite

lol. I am that way alot and than I never can get to sleep. I looked up that site I have the top ten symptoms every one of them.

Forgot to tell you earlier was walking a long and looked down before dh was leaving and I had umm some wetness right where my nipples was? :wacko:

Crikey no one write anything until tomorrow need to go bed and convince OH to have a shower and tire me out. No luck with the OPK but more colour today than yesterday though my bladder did strike when required to function.

I love that indian thing.Same sypmtoms just described differently acroos the world
MOlly85

yes exactly Molly, They dont have HPT there lol.

Im not sure there will be lots of activity ..lol I am going to try to do homework tonight

Just letting you ladies know that i INDEED did get my TACO BELL! :yipee: i have a wonderful husband!!hahahahahahahahahahaha:happydance:

mr eskimo is such a sweetie lol. Did u enjoy it? Whats a taco bell? X

Taco Bell is mexican food.

I miss going out to eat so much easier!

I should share something so you all could get a laugh.. we need it.

What does a seven year old say when he gets a McDonalds gift card? This is going to make me fat.. I am serious as he sets it aside. lol I almost peed my pants!

lolol u get mcdonalds giftcards over there?!? X

Yes my sister gave him one. Now mind you.. we dont eat that stuff. We are more natural and organic, lol. I have had way to many issues with allergies and toxins. :dohh:

But I laughed so hard. He just told me mom the food has crap in it and it makes you fat. OMG I guess I raised him right. :haha:

lolol. Tell him he can buy water and apple n grape snackpacks, think thats the only healthy stuff they do! But yip, i guess u raised him right lol. Did my other frer bfn, no surprise though!
Witch not here as of yet, should be soon! I have been feeling so angry and snapping at the slightest things, typical af syndrome x

kellie m where have u gone tonight? Ur absense is strongly felt x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"