come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

I know I was wondering the same thing today, usually we see her...

You guys are cracking me up... I love me some Taco Bell.... and White Castle... haha

Giving a 7 year old a Mc D's card... Priceless...

I feel so much better after taking a nap, I was out like a light... cramps gone away too.... I went to the loo and just a tad again...Woot Woot... I prayed before I slept... Come on baby.... woohooo

lolol. Tell him he can buy water and apple n grape snackpacks, think thats the only healthy stuff they do! But yip, i guess u raised him right lol. Did my other frer bfn, no surprise though!
Witch not here as of yet, should be soon! I have been feeling so angry and snapping at the slightest things, typical af syndrome x

lol those even have chemicals.

FRER SUCK. lol.:nope: pardon my mouth some tests dont work for some people.

read a thing about pregnancy tests today. FRER is the best. I dont like them.:nope:Answer Quick and Simple and Clearblue are the other best.. Here I come Answer and Clearblue. Good thing DH wont know lol:haha::haha:

I know I was wondering the same thing today, usually we see her...

You guys are cracking me up... I love me some Taco Bell.... and White Castle... haha

Giving a 7 year old a Mc D's card... Priceless...

I feel so much better after taking a nap, I was out like a light... cramps gone away too.... I went to the loo and just a tad again...Woot Woot... I prayed before I slept... Come on baby.... woohooo

Shes prob in a different section:cry:

I am glad you feel better! I feel like I am going to fall asleep. My son is in bed, of course reading with a flash light. OMG we read a book together... He was making me read the girl parts and he read the boys parts. It was hilarious.:haha:

Yep, she probaby did.... :(

Thanks, I do feel much better, and the cramps have subsided... something woke me up at 4:3oam not sure but I was wide awake... ? That catnap helped alot... feel soo much better, now the waiting begins... ugg

I tell ya, I wished I made a pregnancy test, there getting rich on us... I bought some dollar store cheapies they stink... I'm gonna get a clearblue digital Friday... That is straight to the point, either you are or your not.... lol

Thanks, I do feel much better, and the cramps have subsided... something woke me up at 4:3oam not sure but I was wide awake... ? That catnap helped alot... feel soo much better, now the waiting begins... ugg

I tell ya, I wished I made a pregnancy test, there getting rich on us... I bought some dollar store cheapies they stink... I'm gonna get a clearblue digital Friday... That is straight to the point, either you are or your not.... lol

I am not getting a digital. They are more MIU .. I think 50 or 100:wacko:

Yes this whole test thing is pissing me off. I feel it. my mom was mean to me earlier and made me cry.

https://www.babyhopes.com/pregnancy-test-sensitivity-comparison.html

there you go.

:flower:

Yes this whole test thing is pissing me off. I feel it. my mom was mean to me earlier and made me cry.

Aww you poor thing, seems like everyone is getting down on you... how horrible.. I'm soo sorry :flower: :hugs: Hang in there girlie, I know its been rough on you, this too shall pass...

Thanks for the info... I'm gonna check it out... What test are you going to get?? Now I'm really confused... lol

Gonna jump off, time for din din... :)

brrrrr now im freezing, ave got goosbumps on me arms! Does that happen when ur temp drops? Grapes n apples with chemicals? Whatever next. And kellie, get ur ass back over here girlie. Stop prowling that 1st tr! Wait for us lmao! Xx

:flower:

Aww you poor thing, seems like everyone is getting down on you... how horrible.. I'm soo sorry :flower: :hugs: Hang in there girlie, I know its been rough on you, this too shall pass...

Thanks for the info... I'm gonna check it out... What test are you going to get?? Now I'm really confused... lol

Gonna jump off, time for din din... :)

Speaking of food I ate a man sized mean for lunch a normal dinner was starving after.. everytime I eat an apple feel like I am going to barf:wacko:

Yes people suck. Thats why I keep to myself a lot:growlmad:

thank you..

I think I am going to get a clearblue regular and walmart brand ones. My friend who tried reg hpt and blood test could only get her baby on an ultrasound at 7 weeks. finally got her HPT pos on walmart test.

Thanks jellie.... hang in there Shannon its all worth it in the long run hun :hugs: Oh and my friend Gloria told me the same thing, her friend only found out via a ultrasound and she was like 10 weeks... OMG... weird huh...

Well I'm just gonna stick it out and see how things go.. Thanks ladies for your support... :hugs:.... Be back on later...

Feeling tired again... Geez....

yip im thinking hoping is too lol.
Hw u gonna tell hubby?
Im desp for a real bfp. I wanna buy baby clothes! I force myself to walk away from them in asda lol, they are so cute!!

yip im thinking hoping is too lol.
Hw u gonna tell hubby?
Im desp for a real bfp. I wanna buy baby clothes! I force myself to walk away from them in asda lol, they are so cute!!

Well if I know by thursday I was thinking of going out where we went on our first date. https://www.eastlandparkhotel.com/lounge.htm

Take a card that I will handmake with my cricut and putting the pregnant picture in there...

For the kids.. I was thinking of giving them all shirts.. for my son saying big brother and for my stepdaughers big big sister and big big big sister...

I was hoping for something more special for DH

Did you read what happened to me:wacko: I looked down on my shirt and there was a wet spot where my nipple was:wacko::wacko::wacko::blush:

I cant wear pants sometimes on my belly or under either. sigh

aww sound very sweet. Dont think i cud wait even a minute to tell hubby. Weve been waiting 11yrs for a bfp!

Wet patch on there? Whats that milk?sweat? Hmmm x

aww sound very sweet. Dont think i cud wait even a minute to tell hubby. Weve been waiting 11yrs for a bfp!

Wet patch on there? Whats that milk?sweat? Hmmm x

I dont know how I am gonna wait, but I want to tell him in person.

Not sweat.. it was round.. kinda like it leaked.

:wacko:

leaked! Oh my god! When u testing again? 2moro? I have high hopes for u! Have u thought of any baby names? X

leaked! Oh my god! When u testing again? 2moro? I have high hopes for u! Have u thought of any baby names? X

Lol everyday til I get a BFP lol. FF said AF is coming tomorrow. I dont think so. I think i prob will get a BFP.

Yes a girl Lahari Uma(after his mom) Prabakaran(our last name)

My sons name is Saben. I like different names.. for a boy.. I do not like the Indian ones lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->