come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

hey ladies sorry we had another couple over taco bell was yummy! and i had KFC later on i know that was really bad! oh well! AFs due tomorrow doubt she'll show up on time doesn't mean i'll get a BFP :( hope y'all get your awaited BFPs!

I wonder...realistically...what is the earliest day that someone could test with a FRER and actually get a positive? Also, I wonder if my OPK test was accurate? First time I have ever used one. It didn't show positive until the 15th day of my cycle which seems a little late. OK...now I am obsessing. lol

lahari, thats lovely! Hubbys mums name is surraya, i think thats a lovely name but i like katie for a girl x

And i love ur bfp pma! I hope it works! X

idk FRER are shady with me but alot of ppl swear by them ppl usually get BFPs @ 12DPO the earliest

OMG JELLIE I'm in the worst possible pain!!! OH is asleep and I knew you girls would be online! What do I do I can barely type this message....its like really bad period pains Im really scared! is this normal?

oh no kellie m! Hw bad are the pains? what are ur period pains usually like? Are they worse pains than that?
Wake the bugger up!! Hope everythings ok! Xxx

Hey, kellie Marie! With my first pregnancy, I had terrible cramping while my uterus was expanding! As long as there isn't bleeding, I wouldn't worry!

OMG JELLIE I'm in the worst possible pain!!! OH is asleep and I knew you girls would be online! What do I do I can barely type this message....its like really bad period pains Im really scared! is this normal?

Is it so bad you cant walk.?? Are you bleeding?

oh kellie thats scary! are you bleeding? if not that good! keep it that way! i hope your not...* whispers* miscarrying already? that not possible i hope its nothing serious! i hate your in pain!!!!! sorry i have no advice except you should really consider getting a heating pad! what hurts?

agree with eskimo and mysillygirls.. heating pad and uterus expanding

theres no blood but its the same as a period pain like im about to come on but it last for like 40 seconds......goes for like 1 minutes......back again for 40 seconds etc.....it takes my breath away when it happens and its low down underneath my belly button :cry: please tell me this is ok?????? thank u so much girls x

theres no blood but its the same as a period pain like im about to come on but it last for like 40 seconds......goes for like 1 minutes......back again for 40 seconds etc.....it takes my breath away when it happens and its low down underneath my belly button :cry: please tell me this is ok?????? thank u so much girls x

sounds like uterus expanding.

Kellie. Get a warm or hot towel and put it down there for soothing the pain

kellie m. I wouldnt worry unless u bleed babe and im praying for you and baby boo. Xxxxx if the pain gets too bad phone a and e! Or nhs 24 if ur in uk? Got to be careful incase ectopic! X

you can take Tylenol it wont hurt the baby! im sorry do you have any pain relife techniqs for when u get AF cramps? try using those! like i always take a pain reliever and break out the heating pad! you know the labour breathing helps too the whole "HE HE HA HA" thing they tell you to do while ur in labour i get super duper evil AF cramps and concentrating on my breathing helps loads!

kellie m. I wouldnt worry unless u bleed babe and im praying for you and baby boo. Xxxxx if the pain gets too bad phone a and e! Or nhs 24 if ur in uk? Got to be careful incase ectopic! X

EEEK!! yeah i didnt think about that!!!! oh lord i hope its not! but u never know!:nope: but like Shannon said a hot towel down there will DEFO help!

Thank you girlies I will get my water bottle? and Paracetomal and a pillow between my legs! I will let you no if I start to bleed thank you girls so much!!! :hugs: to all of you!! take care night night xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->