come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

yes hot water bottle I love those. The pillow helps too! :hugs:

night

good luck keep us updated in the morning on how ur night went i'll say a prayer for you kellie!

the pain will be unbearable if ectopic kelz. Try and ease the pain and get some rest xx

AHHHH how will I know if its ectopic?

As an ectopic pregnancy progresses, though, other symptoms develop, including:

* Abdominal or pelvic pain, usually 6 to 8 weeks after a missed period. Pain may get worse with movement or straining. It may occur sharply on one side at first and then spread throughout the pelvic region.
* Vaginal bleeding that may be light or heavy.
* Pain with intercourse or during a pelvic exam.
* Dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting (syncope) caused by internal bleeding.
* Signs of shock.
* Shoulder pain caused by bleeding into the abdomen under the diaphragm. The bleeding irritates the diaphragm and is experienced as shoulder pain.

Hope this helps. :hugs:

I'm sorry.:hugs: I know how you feel. I went to go visit my nephew yesterday, he is only a few months old and I am so happy for them, but it makes me want a baby even more. It's hard because I have never been pregnant (confirmed at least) and I just want to know that I can. I am so sorry this is so draining for you. We are all here for you. :hugs::dust:

I have been sick for 7 years and just dealing with that on top of ttc and stuff is to much

im so sorry! TTC is VERY stressful! i really hope u get a BFP! im still hoping and praying for you!!!!!!!!!!

Do I remember correctly you saying that you have fibromyaglia? Have you ever tried acupuncture for it? I had a friend that has fibromyalgia and acupuncture helped her tremendously. They can also help with chronic fatigue and ttc. It might be worth a shot. I hope you start feeling better soon and get your bfp. :hugs:

Thank you calliebaby. Its hard .. No one understands unless they have had a hard time ttc. I just think must be nice to be my family no one had to deal with this they all just got pregnant and werent even trying.

lucky butts! everyone else just getts handed BFPs but we gotta work hard for em!

My family is like that too. It is hard. I have an appointment in February to sort out my options if AF decides not to show this month and no BFP.

Thank you Eskimo:) It is way stressful. I actually put a time limit on trying. I cant handle the stress.

Calliebaby- I do have fibro, I am seeing a doc my second time weds that is doing bowen therapy that is accupressure. I also have hemiplegic migraines, allergies, possible adrenal fatigue too. they arent sure. Got so sick 2 years ago I almost died. No one could figure out what was wrong. I developed aniphylatic allergies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->