come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

I agree they are all lucky. Im #2 out of 26 grandkids.. and none of them had to try they all had opsies.

As I say must be nice to get those genes.

Makes me mad. Especially when I tell my mom I think I have alot of symptoms I might finally be pregnant. Yah you told me that before..whatever. I am pretty sure I had a chemical, but I didnt tell her that. I hung up instead.

EEEEEEEEEEK! Shannon u've had it rough! man o man u deserves a baby! sorry girls i gotta go husbands calling me to bed!!!!! shannon i'll say a pray for you tonight good night y'all!

for me the stress got worse after the rape.. then I finally dealt with some of it and it lessened, but I believe if it wasnt for that I would already be preggo and not had a possible chemical.

I agree they are all lucky. Im #2 out of 26 grandkids.. and none of them had to try they all had opsies.

Makes me mad. Especially when I tell my mom I think I have alot of symptoms I might finally be pregnant. Yah you told me that before..whatever. I am pretty sure I had a chemical, but I didnt tell her that. I hung up instead.

that was so RUDE of her! well we care about you and ur symptoms!:hugs:

OMG!!! I have just peed 4 times in the last hour. Ughh. Sorry, TMI, I know, but seriously!!! I can't imagine how bad it will be if/when I get pregnant!!!

hey shannon. Loadsa hugs to you! U understand what ur going thru. I knw what its like to want a baby for more than a decade and be unsuccessful! I also ended up with arthritis at 20yrs old and never knew if id even walk again. Lucky am ok now and just take my painkillers everyday! What is fibro somethi? Sorry ive forgot x

that was so RUDE of her! well we care about you and ur symptoms!:hugs:

yes shes a b&^&(). I am not even going to tell her if I am. No one in my family. they can find out by accident.

hey shannon. Loadsa hugs to you! U understand what ur going thru. I knw what its like to want a baby for more than a decade and be unsuccessful! I also ended up with arthritis at 20yrs old and never knew if id even walk again. Lucky am ok now and just take my painkillers everyday! What is fibro somethi? Sorry ive forgot x
pain in the body without inflamation. No meds touch it so I take supplements. They sometimes help. I havent been on any pain meds except for a few months on a muscle relaxer...to sleep. in the 7 years. Its hard to not be successful. June is my deadline.

OMG!!! I have just peed 4 times in the last hour. Ughh. Sorry, TMI, I know, but seriously!!! I can't imagine how bad it will be if/when I get pregnant!!!

Thats how I am after I get into bed and sleep:growlmad:

I have been like that the last two nights as well. It is a pain.

I'm trying to play catch up so I'm sorry If I don't remember anything...

Kellie Marie - I'm sorry to hear your going through some rough pain, I pray its just because of your uterus stretch and making room for the LO... A warm heating pad will help. Don't worry unless the pain is unbearable and there is bleeding... You'll be just fine sweetie... hang in there girlie :hugs:

Shannon, Wow... You definately have had it rough, so sorry to hear... I have a feeling that your time is now... I know its hard, just be patient, and retest in a day or two, you need not to be stressed out over the latest results, it could of been too early.. Your gonna get your BFP soon...

Jellie, I feel its gonna happen for you too sweetie... Thanks for your support, I pray you get your BFP too AND Eskimobabies as well... God will bless us all in good time...
Good Luck and Baby Dust....

Calliebabie - Hang in there, I hate the cramps... baby :dust: to ya too...

Me, I'm off to beddy by again, I'm exhausted... update, only spotted 1 more time, same stuff.. mild cramps... no bleeding, just that light brown stuff... I'm gonna say a special prayer for all of us tonight... Our time is coming ladies... Nite nite :hugs:

Thanks hopin. Yes, I am ready for a partially normal life! thats only 1/4 of it lol. I think if I dont get my bfp soon. I am gonna march over to get me a blood test. Oh maybe I can ask my doc to send me for one weds?!? IF I dont get af by Monday.

Wow you are on tired lady. There must be a lil one burrowing in there. I was that tired last week with some pain and pulling at the same time. I so think its implantation for you.

I'm starting to think thats what it is... I just started feeling that pulling sensation, weird? mild cramping, no bleeding... Oh I hope I am... I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open... lol I'd love to stay and chat but I'm beat tired.

Nite nite... Baby dreams to all... :hugs: Baby :dust: and I see alot of BFP coming!!

Shannon, definately get a blood test scheduled if you get another BFN...
You have all the signs... don't give up lady... I'll talk to you tommorow hun... :hugs:

good morning ladies!
How is everyone today?
Kellie m how are u feeling babe? Hope u n beanie are both doing good! X

Shannon, get ur bfp yet? X

Hopin, really think its your month babe! X

Tas, let us knw hw u are doing!

So cd29, still no af and temp has shot back up! Hopefully thats good! Was eating my cereal and felt a sudden gush of nausea, but only lasted for like, 3 seconds! X so mite be nothing x

Hi I'm 6dpo(maybe 7 today) and due on on the 27th jan! I've had symptoms since 1dpo! Not imagining them! Here they are...,
nausea
binge eating
night sweats
crazy bad dreams
bright yellow wee
low dull back ache
itchy head
big boobs with big raised blue veins
full heavy feeling down below
EXTREMELY tired, falling asleep on couch at 6:30pm
spots on chin
a cold
Shooting pains in vagina

think that's it!! Phew! I'm gonna test on 22nd when I'll be about 10dpo

good luck, keep us updated
xxxx

good luck mumoftwins200 and a big welcome to the thread! Its been a very lucky thread and has had many bfps out of it so keep us updated!

God ladies it's been a rough week.
So hard to keep up

Molly85

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back