come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Hopin pulling is a good thing. HOw are you feeling?

HOw about you Jellie?

Oh my left breast had some liquid come out too.:(

Well I am really emotional . No idea if it's hormones or the fact I have just quit Uni and my OH's childhood pet cat has just been put down

Def not PG

Molly85

Good morning!! Jellie, that nausea was my very first symptom of my first pregnancy. It started around 11 dpo!

got a bit of cramping again. Does temp always dip if af coming? Can it come if temp high? Im 12dpo according to ff! Did u test today shannon? X

aww hugs molly.
Really sorry to hear about ur cat. My cat that was in the family for 16yrs got put to sleep last year. Some people just dont understand how much they mean, they become a huge part of the family

Xxx jellie xx

yes a big fat no.

I feel like I am going to throw up and my nips hurt badly. my sons lunch made me so sick.

look at my chart.. wheres yours jellie?

i am gonna shower

Morning ladies! i feel like a zombie...the back of my head is killing me i think i slept wrong! any hoo todays the day that AFs suppose to come! so we shall see! once i fully wake up ima go pick up my progesterone...i think i actully might go back to bed lol i shouldnt thats just being lazy! so my husband told me he was thinking to him self/ asking god why is it taking us so long to get pregnant? and god said "Be Patient"... thats all just be patient! Easier said than done! hahah i had to Google the definition to see how to be patient lol so wish me luck girls! Any BFPs today?

Thats so cute Eskimos. :) Baby dust and good luck to you :)

I think I am going back to bed. I am not feeling well and I am tired.

shannon u sound so pregnant! Am pretty sure u must be! Just did a tesco test bfn again! So much for being patient lol. Dont know how to add my chart? Xx

just give us the link.. go to sharing on ff then homepage setup
copy the link at top and paste in here:)

I was going to sleep but hubby got online. I sure feel I am, but who knows I am frustrated today. Some of the girls in the charting thread think I ovulated 2 days later... I am not testing tomorrow. I need a break thursday I will.

am using the internet on my mobile so cant do copy n paste am afraid. Xx

durn it. can you tell me what these numbers are on yours? the ones in bold.. this is my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b6018

Jellie I don't chart but I did notice a spike in temp too, then I started spotting... Sorry to hear about the BFN, Hang in there girlie. :) :hugs:

Shannon its been a rough one for ya, I'd take a day off from testing as well. I know it will ease your mind, but the mind does play tricks on us... I know that from experience...

Eskimobabys your time is coming... I sense it :) I have to agree with your husband, were working overtime to figure out who is pregnant... hehe

Sorry If I've missed anyone, I'm playing catch up... lol

Me: No more cramps, a mild headache and was burping on a empty stomach? weird? I am still spotting the light brown with a lil clotts (TMI) sorry... the :witch: is due tomorrow... IF this is implantation spotting it was 12 dpo, so its on time... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->