come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Good I dont have to call you Eskimo anymore. I have my own cheerleaders in my head. They are cheering for you too...TEST!

hahahahahh Thank u cheerleaders! hahahah im waiting til the 26th bc my periods tend to be irregular!

Come on ladies get peeing.

still awaiting ovualtion or :witch: Grrr. Any bodily function a man cannot do would be nice.

Molly85

hi lovely thread of ladies!
I am only 6 DPO but loving this site, am a newbie.
I wish you all lots of luck! what a rollercoaster.

This is our second month of trying so not expecting a miracle just yet, but its fun practising! think i am now symptom spotting, and now have every pg symptom possible!!! lol.
think i just need an early night!

Pls keep up posted on your tests... i've got ages to wait!!
xx

hi lovely thread of ladies!
I am only 6 DPO but loving this site, am a newbie.
I wish you all lots of luck! what a rollercoaster.

This is our second month of trying so not expecting a miracle just yet, but its fun practising! think i am now symptom spotting, and now have every pg symptom possible!!! lol.
think i just need an early night!

Pls keep up posted on your tests... i've got ages to wait!!
xx

why does it keep posting my messages twice?!!! aaghhh...clearly a sign of twins!! lol.

Think im out as i think AF is coming but it may just be spotting x

Hi, guys. I posted this on a thread, but i am wondering if any of you use opks? this is our first cycle of trying and I got a positive opk on 1/10. Does that assume I will approximately ovulate on 1/11 and then 1/12 would count as my first dpo? I ask all this because i am confused as to how many dpos i am right now. i am either 9 dpo or 10dpo...not a big diff but....

I have not tested positive yet either...although I will not be testing until saturday. I found digis at the store for only $9 for two. They were $6 off regular price on sale.
I said a big prayer for everyone last night before I went to sleep. I hope it did something......

For the question about opks, I think that you were right to assume ovulation 24-48 hours after a + and you would be either 8 or 9 dpo I think.

Baby (babies) :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all!!!!!:hugs:

I think i felt a twinge! i was laying on my right side and i was kinda stretch out and i felt something deep down on my lower left abdomen and it might have been a muscle spasm but im still EXCITED! :happydance::cloud9:

Hey ladies! I have been reading ya'lls thread for the last few days (it took me that long d/t the 100+ pages...lol) Anyway, you all seem so great and I was hoping to get some opinions. I am now 4 days late and normally have regular 23 day cycles. I completed my 3rd round of Clomid this month. I had progesterone level last Friday of 9.5. My dr said it is likely I did O. I have no idea the date of ovulation, however, I had the right CM on around the 6th or 8th. My dr ordered a blood test on Monday if I don't get AF. I have the following s/s: headaches, exhausted, tons of discharge (to the point I keep running to the BR thinking I have AF), heartburn, nausea at night, starving but get full really quickly and just feel blah. The only thing I am missing it seems is sore boobs! LOL I took a test yesterday with a BFN. Anyone with any thoughts or suggestions? I would appreciate all the help I can get. This waiting is killing me!!!
Congrats to all you ladies that have gotten your BFPs!:flower:

maybe u OV late! FX i hope the clomid worked this month for u im on my 1st round! i heard clomid can make u OV later then usual and i cant believe u read all these pages ur a brave ladie! keep us update on ur Results! i know alot of ladies who have o get blood test to confirm a pregnancy bc HPT just dont pick it up!

opK ARE positive when both lines are about the same color. then you ovulate 12-36 hours later. thats what I have read.

KAYLA- where was the twinge? I have them betweeen my belly button and pubic bone.

God my ex is an ass. he was so rude.

by my Ovary kinda but it wasn't my Ovary im sure it was a muscle spam but im going to pretend it was my little bean! im so sorry u had to deal with ur rude ex!

oh those are good signs:)

lol i told my hubby about the test being mine. he couldnt see line:(

good evening ladies xx
Eskimo, wow, u have a name! And such a beautiful one at that! Love it! So much so, if i had a girl i would consider calling her kayla. So soft n feminine! You sound preggo my dear.

And shannon! How can u not have ur bfp yet? You are a textbook pregnant woman! Be patient though, every day without af is a day closer to a big dark bfp!

Nursekel! Congrats on getting thru all the pages and welcome to the thread! Hope you get a lovely bfp very soon! Sounds promosing!

And kellie m, where are you? Anyone heard anything from her? How is she and her noodle doing?

Xjelliex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->