come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

:( aww im sorry usually men suck at line spotting!

Yes I think we are pros. lol lol
I didnt want to tell him it was mine I just couldnt hold it in. I told him I still need to confirm. He said well then. I guess you probablt are :happydance:

My ex basically told me I dont have allergies. and I am not sick and they way I am handling my sons health issue is incorrect! And his teacher said he needs more things at home to get excited that he has completed something like cleaning his room. I was like are you serious :ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore: I am thinking about a BFP not what you just said to me. Before I blow up. Little does she know he cleans his room before he goes to bed! He sets the table at home. :grr: :pop:

good evening ladies xx
Eskimo, wow, u have a name! And such a beautiful one at that! Love it! So much so, if i had a girl i would consider calling her kayla. So soft n feminine! You sound preggo my dear.

Xjelliex

LOL I do! Thank thats the sweetest thing anyones ever said about my name!:hugs: i hope i am preggo! and i hope u r too!:happydance: hows ur horse!?

Kayla, thank you for your response. I totally agree that everything I've read says that Clomid will cause late ovulation. I tried the OPK kits but that was confusing and I gave it up. LOL I am really only making my prediction on my O date based on the CM I had. I took Robitussin this month too just to ensure no "hostile" mucus. I just wish I would either get a visit from AF or even better....a BFP. My hubby and I both agree though that it's good news either way since it looks like the Clomid is finally helping.

good evening ladies xx
Eskimo, wow, u have a name! And such a beautiful one at that! Love it! So much so, if i had a girl i would consider calling her kayla. So soft n feminine! You sound preggo my dear.

And shannon! How can u not have ur bfp yet? You are a textbook pregnant woman! Be patient though, every day without af is a day closer to a big dark bfp!

Nursekel! Congrats on getting thru all the pages and welcome to the thread! Hope you get a lovely bfp very soon! Sounds promosing!

And kellie m, where are you? Anyone heard anything from her? How is she and her noodle doing?

Xjelliex

We havent heard from her since she came in in a panic.

Kayla sounds preggo!

Jellie- whats your name? Hows the horsey?

I do dont I? Where is my BFP. You should have heard hubbies excitement as I told him he was looking at my test lol He couldnt see the line he wants to hurry and get on his pc to look again but he cant lol:haha::haha:

My bra offically doesnt fit. Sigh I have to wear a sleep bra already:blush:

I have a clearblue, frer, dollar store test and two different equate tests lol lets hope I get a bFP on one!

If I'm accurate in my tracking, I'm thinking I O'd somewhere between the 6th or 8th. So, I would be about 14 dpo. I could be totally wrong though. I just don't know???

:( aww im sorry usually men suck at line spotting!

Yes I think we are pros. lol lol
I didnt want to tell him it was mine I just couldnt hold it in. I told him I still need to confirm. He said well then. I guess you probablt are :happydance:

My ex basically told me I dont have allergies. and I am not sick and they way I am handling my sons health issue is incorrect! And his teacher said he needs more things at home to get excited that he has completed something like cleaning his room. I was like are you serious :ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore: I am thinking about a BFP not what you just said to me. Before I blow up. Little does she know he cleans his room before he goes to bed! He sets the table at home. :grr: :pop:
omg r u serious?! thats BS!:growlmad: how rude r they! im glad ur hubby thinks ur preggo!:happydance:

If I'm accurate in my tracking, I'm thinking I O'd somewhere between the 6th or 8th. So, I would be about 14 dpo. I could be totally wrong though. I just don't know???

You should start temping. Im still not a BFP I am 16dpo.

Thank you for that info. Can you explain what that means exactly? Are you talking about temping when I'm tracking ovulation?

omg r u serious?! thats BS!:growlmad: how rude r they! im glad ur hubby thinks ur preggo!:happydance:

Yes. I have been arguing with them about my son .. how their 1st grade is below him since hes started and they told me today hes an advanced 2nd grade reader and his math is okay. lol the kid does 2 and 3 digit math. I am sick and tired. They also said my son needs ot exercising for his hands. He doesnt write well enough and that he isnt motivated.. Duh hes bored people! He did this all in kindergarten. I hate school. Good thing this one isnt going to a public school! they suck

sorry all Im in a bitchy mood. Ive been crying.. I dont have my bfp on top of it..

Nurse Kel look at my ovulation chat in my signature.. be back in abit to explain

Kayla, thank you for your response. I totally agree that everything I've read says that Clomid will cause late ovulation. I tried the OPK kits but that was confusing and I gave it up. LOL I am really only making my prediction on my O date based on the CM I had. I took Robitussin this month too just to ensure no "hostile" mucus. I just wish I would either get a visit from AF or even better....a BFP. My hubby and I both agree though that it's good news either way since it looks like the Clomid is finally helping.

i have PCOS so my OPKs r confusing i just bought a Fertility monitor so i can pin point OV better but hopfully i wont need it! i feel a little:sick: girls papi's passed out on the couch i cruled up next to hime and said i dont feel well he said u have morning sickness!:haha: Lets hope! but this is only the 2nd time i've felt sick at night! idk i want to be PREGGO!

sorry all Im in a bitchy mood. Ive been crying.. I dont have my bfp on top of it..

Nurse Kel look at my ovulation chat in my signature.. be back in abit to explain

OH shannon ur gonna get ur BFP!!!!! dont worry i have faith u sound SO pregnant its ridiculous! :hugs: we love u!

Yes. I have been arguing with them about my son .. how their 1st grade is below him since hes started and they told me today hes an advanced 2nd grade reader and his math is okay. lol the kid does 2 and 3 digit math. I am sick and tired. They also said my son needs ot exercising for his hands. He doesnt write well enough and that he isnt motivated.. Duh hes bored people! He did this all in kindergarten. I hate school. Good thing this one isnt going to a public school! they suck

cant u move him u a grade?

cant u move him u a grade?

Not without his dads permission! and the school agreeing. they even have gifted and talented!

Wow Shannon, thank you for showing me that. I have never seen one of those. I have a monthly planner I've been keeping up with my info. but no where near that nice. LOL I am kicking myself now for not taking my temps during this cycle. Grrr. Sorry about the crappy day you've had. Somehow ex's just seem to create crappy days a lot. As for the schools, I feel your pain. My daughter is in Kindergarten and what an eye opening experience it has been.

thats BS they should totally put him in gifted and talented!! hes a smart kid hes just BORED!

OH shannon ur gonna get ur BFP!!!!! dont worry i have faith u sound SO pregnant its ridiculous! :hugs: we love u!

trying not too. I love you too:hugs:

I need my hubby for a hug. Hes an amazing man. We met when I was homeless.

Thanks Callie. I hope high temps tomorrow. Then I will say yup 100% preggo LP is only supposed to last 10-16 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->