come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

FF is telling me that I may have ovulated anywhere from cd14-cd25.....Ughh. I guess this probably has to do with my insomnia. Now I have no idea when I can test. BTW, today would be cd26 for me.

hey kayla babe, thanks for remembering breeze. She seems alot better today thanks. Hopefully she is on the road to recovery!
And shannon, my names is diane. You so deserve your bfp! You have had such a hard time babe, hugS xxx

sorry all Im in a bitchy mood. Ive been crying.. I dont have my bfp on top of it..

Nurse Kel look at my ovulation chat in my signature.. be back in abit to explain

OH shannon ur gonna get ur BFP!!!!! dont worry i have faith u sound SO pregnant its ridiculous! :hugs: we love u!

trying not too. I love you too:hugs:

I need my hubby for a hug. Hes an amazing man. We met when I was homeless.

u have a truely good man! girl hold on to him!!!!!!!:hugs:

FF is telling me that I may have ovulated anywhere from cd14-cd25.....Ughh. I guess this probably has to do with my insomnia. Now I have no idea when I can test. BTW, today would be cd26 for me.

Where is your chart?

awww we almost know everyones 1st name i think we're friends:) hahah im just being silly y'all! im SO GLAD that wave of nausea has passed thank god! and now im back to stuffing my FACE! Nom nom nom toaster strudels! lol ok when i stand up to fast i feel nauseas still but not enough to keep me from FOOD!

Im so starving and have a headache. I wish I could have a beer. Cant drink even if I wasnt pregnant.

Im thinking homework after a nice relaxing shower and eating the rest of my dinner.

stupid naseua.

that sounds relaxing Shannon! and beer is gross! i played beer pong once (dont judge me lol DH made me!) and spit the beer right out it was nasty!

I don't know about you two ladies but I just can't stand the fact I'm starving to the point my stomach hurts then when I start eating I'm full in four bites and feel horrible after. I get burpy and heartburn..ugh.

I love red wine.. But I learned it cause fibro flare so no more drinking. I just drink cranberry juice with lime and pretend.

Ive never played beer pong! hmm.

I don't know about you two ladies but I just can't stand the fact I'm starving to the point my stomach hurts then when I start eating I'm full in four bites and feel horrible after. I get burpy and heartburn..ugh.

Thats me... then I am starving again not to long
and heartburn. Ha you sound preggo

hey kayla babe, thanks for remembering breeze. She seems alot better today thanks. Hopefully she is on the road to recovery!
And shannon, my names is diane. You so deserve your bfp! You have had such a hard time babe, hugS xxx

Thanks Diane:) You deserve it too.

Yah thats only the begining. As I say I just want a partially normal life.:hugs:

I'm so glad to know someone else is going through this same thing. I just had dinner (my 4 bites) now I'm miserably full and by bedtime I will be starving but unable to eat due to feeling all my food is sitting in my sternal area. Hate it! I told DH that with the crappy way I feel we had better be pregnant. He just wants to keep BDing to ensure our success. ROFL!

sorry all Im in a bitchy mood. Ive been crying.. I dont have my bfp on top of it..

Nurse Kel look at my ovulation chat in my signature.. be back in abit to explain

OH shannon ur gonna get ur BFP!!!!! dont worry i have faith u sound SO pregnant its ridiculous! :hugs: we love u!

Yes I do. Oh I know. We started dating March 23. I lived in seasonal housing had to be out June 21st had no where to go. He moved me and my son into his 2 bed place with his daughters. now we live in a house. he takes care of me I take care of him. I am blessed. In Dec 08 after my bf walked out on me for no reason in nov 08.. I prayed for my hubby.

And by the way that was the second time I was homeless. lost my job after my divorce. I couldnt get one...so I lived in my car and my son lived with his dad.. After a few weeks of being in my car. I started staying with my bf and a friend on the nights I visited my son. It was rough. My family wouldnt even let me stay with them. Guess I am all emotional tonight and telling my lifes story:hugs:

I'm so glad to know someone else is going through this same thing. I just had dinner (my 4 bites) now I'm miserably full and by bedtime I will be starving but unable to eat due to feeling all my food is sitting in my sternal area. Hate it! I told DH that with the crappy way I feel we had better be pregnant. He just wants to keep BDing to ensure our success. ROFL!

MEN they just love the BDing part. Tell him you will BD if its okay if you have food beside the bed just in case and can barf on him if needed :haha::haha::haha:

:rofl: hahahahhahahahahahahahah i bet he does!!!!!!!!

Yes I do. Oh I know. We started dating March 23. I lived in seasonal housing had to be out June 21st had no where to go. He moved me and my son into his 2 bed place with his daughters. now we live in a house. he takes care of me I take care of him. I am blessed. In Dec 08 after my bf walked out on me for no reason in nov 08.. I prayed for my hubby.

And by the way that was the second time I was homeless. lost my job after my divorce. I couldnt get one...so I lived in my car and my son lived with his dad.. After a few weeks of being in my car. I started staying with my bf and a friend on the nights I visited my son. It was rough. My family wouldnt even let me stay with them. Guess I am all emotional tonight and telling my lifes story:hugs:

Oh my LORD! sweetie i am SO glad u were bless with such a wonderful husband! :hugs: im so happy!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too took me damn long enough.

I just realized that I have been telling everyone right where to go and not caring lol... started doing that when I was pregnant with my son(his name is Saben) :haha:

Even told my teacher I dont like the grades she was giving me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->