come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Well Shannon, I was laughing at what you said and the DH wanted to know what I was laughing about. When I read it he said, "I'm okay with that. What would you like me to cook for you to have beside the bed?" I love him to pieces but he is a little thrown off. LMAO!!!

Well Shannon, I was laughing at what you said and the DH wanted to know what I was laughing about. When I read it he said, "I'm okay with that. What would you like me to cook for you to have beside the bed?" I love him to pieces but he is a little thrown off. LMAO!!!

lol. tell him yes!

Ok. I just posted my chart. Warning: I have severe insomnia so the chart is a little weird and I was charting much later in the morning the first few days so I had to discard them.
The last opk that I took I said was negative, but it was almost as dark as the control.
This is my first month at attempting charting. I just wish I could get three straight hours of sleep to make my chart look nicer.

I am deffinatly emotional. But it seems to happen every so often so no idea. Massive migraine like headache.

Bloody Teachers

Molly85

YaY Anoth BFP for shannon.
I'm Jo BTW. who has what now i'm lost

molly85

Hey ladies, can I get some quick thoughts on something? I have taken one HPT which I took yesterday afternoon and it was negative. How important do you think testing with FMU is?

I think it can be fairly important especially depending on what DPO you are on and how much you drink during the day?
That said, what dpo are you on?

Hey ladies, can I get some quick thoughts on something? I have taken one HPT which I took yesterday afternoon and it was negative. How important do you think testing with FMU is?

I agree with calliebaby depends on the dpo you are for sure you are. however some people dont get positives with hpts.

calliebaby i think you o'ed around the 13th however. I am not good at charts. You should ask the new charting thread those ladies know everything!

I hate this house I am renting the heater has messed up 4 times since august. WTH. I have to eat in my bed!

We must have posted at the same time. I have no clue how these things work.
Insomnia is going to get the best of me I think.I am ready to give up on charting even though I know I should do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->