come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

You should ask the ladies in that thread. they are awesome. They helped me to learn a little. I am still clueless I have learned a little.

Thanks ladies. Callie, I am estimating about 14- 16 dpo. Although it's possible it was later since I am taking Clomid.

Thanks ladies. Callie, I am estimating about 14- 16 dpo. Although it's possible it was later since I am taking Clomid.

I would test tomorrow morning if I were you. If BFN, wait a couple of days and re-test. Baby :dust:

I really think I'm out this month. I couldn't help but test today, and still got a :bfn: and AF is only 4 days away. :cry:

We all know that is unlikely Shannon. I am I out of order insisting we are both clean eg showered befor BD is to comence?

Jo

Okay so i was Just watching a rerun of "Grey's anatomy" and i bust out crying when two of the ppl kiss'd(the man was about to die) and sam's like "why are you crying?!" "Baby. please stop crying" and i finally stop and sat there for a minute and told him "You didn't even hold me.." and HE said "I couldn't! i WAS holding my Macaroni and Cheese!" and that just sent me in to a FIT of TEARS! i couldn't stop tried to talk me down but i wasn't having it! and he still didn't hold me he just held my belly but i pushed him away that was mean of him to not put his bowl done for a quick sec to consul me!:cry: men suck sometime or maybe im being over dramatic but that kinda hurt my feelings that MACARONI is more important to him..:sad1:

P.s now hes tryna talk to be but im ignoring him!:sulk:
sorry if im being silly but i cant help it!

Shannon, I used a Walgreen's brand early response test. I'm just afraid to test again b/c I don't wanna see another BFN. I do have 2 tests left though...LOL.

holy balls shannon! i just saw what CD u r on! 64????? thats a LONG cycle!

Okay so i was Just watching a rerun of "Grey's anatomy" and i bust out crying when two of the ppl kiss'd(the man was about to die) and sam's like "why are you crying?!" "Baby. please stop crying" and i finally stop and sat there for a minute and told him "You didn't even hold me.." and HE said "I couldn't! i WAS holding my Macaroni and Cheese!" and that just sent me in to a FIT of TEARS! i couldn't stop tried to talk me down but i wasn't having it! and he still didn't hold me he just held my belly but i pushed him away that was mean of him to not put his bowl done for a quick sec to consul me!:cry: men suck sometime or maybe im being over dramatic but that kinda hurt my feelings that MACARONI is more important to him..:sad1:

P.s now hes tryna talk to be but im ignoring him!:sulk:
sorry if im being silly but i cant help it!

lol aww you sound like me last week with dh
:flower:

Yeah. I think that I might just have to wait longer to test this month. Maybe I will test next monday instead of saturday if AF doesn't show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->