come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

holy balls shannon! i just saw what CD u r on! 64????? thats a LONG cycle!

YES !!! Just a little. Nov 18 was my last af. I took the plan b nov 1st. sigh. I am so ready for this cycle to be over!:cry:

I told my friend about you and she told me that Plan B will screw everything up.... I pray that you get a BFP tomorrow.... If you don't, I'd be calling the doctor and get an exam... something is Not right....

Lord, I had to read 10 pages.... we have some chatty cathys aboard... lol

I'm still on standby... Definately going to the doctor next week, my friend told me to go get an exam and I'll know for sure... considering whats been going on... I think for once I'm gonna take her advice... No more tests...
Waiting on Exam next week.... I have a feeling I'm gonna get a BIG surprise

Good Luck Ladies, I'm off to LA LA LAND... Nite.. :)

Hopin, I got an exam nov 17th lol yes it started my period. she said no period in 4 months to come back!:( I have done tests too. so lets hope for a BFP. Yes we love to chat. You should wake up and join the fun more often!

Nite.

I know right... I stay tired and hungry... GRRRRRRR

I'm pretty sure your gonna get the BFP!! Hang in there.... I have a week or so before I get my exam and blood work done... So I'm just gonna wing it... No more tests for me...

I'll be back on tomorrow sometime.... Nite nite... I'll still say prayers for everyone ;)

Good Luck and LOTS AND LOTS OF BABY DUST... :dust:

If I dont think week. I am sure DH and I are going for a blood test this is ridiculous!

I think you are preggo! :)

Whats your name btw lol

I'm considering doing a test in the am. I was trying to hold off til Monday for the blood test if I still haven't gotten a visit from AF. Decisions....decisions. Lol

good luck with the clearblue in the morning shannon, post a photo of the results. Got my fxd for u. Xx

good luck with the clearblue in the morning shannon, post a photo of the results. Got my fxd for u. Xx

Okay.. thanks hon. I have more than one brand of test. It seems they are all wishy washy. My DH wont find out for sure until tomorrow. lol.

Im gonna give him a card .. when he opens it up the word pregnant will be attached to the card and fall out like an accordion lol. Ill post it:)

I'm considering doing a test in the am. I was trying to hold off til Monday for the blood test if I still haven't gotten a visit from AF. Decisions....decisions. Lol

If you have one I would do it.. lol I seem to have become a poas addict. I said I wasnt gonna do one today:haha:

I will see if the temptation wins out tomorrow. Lol. To be honest, I'm a little concerned after reading some of the other threads. It seems a lot of ladies get BFP then start a few days later. Is this b/c they are testing before being late on their AF or inaccurate test?

I will see if the temptation wins out tomorrow. Lol. To be honest, I'm a little concerned after reading some of the other threads. It seems a lot of ladies get BFP then start a few days later. Is this b/c they are testing before being late on their AF or inaccurate test?

I was wondering myself. I think a little of both

My cycle is all screwed up. So I am just testing along.

I'm only tested b/c I have been like clockwork in my cycles and being 4 days late is not normal for me. Plus, my labs last Friday appeared that for once I ovulated. I just know the absolute last thing I would want is a false positive. I can't imagine how heartbreaking that would be.

hehe i'm on 8dpo today!!
and decided to be silly and take a test this morning - BFN!!
Disappointing but i told myself it was too early!!

Felt really nauseas last night though! massive headache too, and always going to bed so early now - 9-10pm instead of 11-12pm.
and this morning i gots very bad period-like cramps down there (not painful - just really uncomfortable) - does this sound promising?

When did you girls get implantation??

Baby dust to all!!!!!!! :dust:

hehe i'm on 8dpo today!!
and decided to be silly and take a test this morning - BFN!!
Disappointing but i told myself it was too early!!

Felt really nauseas last night though! massive headache too, and always going to bed so early now - 9-10pm instead of 11-12pm.
and this morning i gots very bad period-like cramps down there (not painful - just really uncomfortable) - does this sound promising?

When did you girls get implantation??

Baby dust to all!!!!!!! :dust:

I have had bad cramps for almost 9days now..... i never get AF pains until day before so im hoping its a sign of stretching :happydance:

clearblue did something funky, frer thought there was faint line and nothing, the other test is darker blue. then the dollar tree negative.

and well my temp dropped below coverline. I dont know. I didnt take it at the same time, but I had like 3 hours of sleep straight when I did and I have been freezing all night. Frustrated cant stop :cry:

stupid clearblue
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4006/4292942370_2405f6393a_b.jpg

the same line as yesterday but darker
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2742/4292200239_6d428651c2.jpg

frer
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4052/4292942048_a5bc2e0d17.jpg

Whatever comes after any BFP is not AF, more likely a very early loss, where the egg didn't implant properly or divide properly. These early losses are very common unfortunately and the only thing with testing early is that you know it's happened and it wasn't just AF. Some woould say that's a good thing, some bad.

False postives only happen if you are on fertility drugs and the like!

Hope it's good news for you hun.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->