come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

clearblue did something funky, frer thought there was faint line and nothing, the other test is darker blue. then the dollar tree negative.

and well my temp dropped below coverline. I dont know. I didnt take it at the same time, but I had like 3 hours of sleep straight when I did and I have been freezing all night. Frustrated cant stop :cry:

Hi I have never gotten an early result with frer I have always had to be 4 or 5 days late maybe you should try a digital test or if you have a woman infant childrens (wic) clinic they will give you a test in the clinic its free and they are usually pretty good with those iffy lines my niece was haveing a similar problem like you and went to wic and the test they used came back a BFP im a real poas addict thats what im doin up this early lol got a BFN but im not due for the witch till the 27th but i couldnt help myself also a friend of mine never got a postive result with any type of test she has 2 boys and she had to have blood test done with both so dont lose hope just yet

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/136179-equate-early-response-evap-blue-dye.html

:cry:

As an fyi, with my first pregnancy, I tested at 8dpo and got a negative...oh, wait, my daughter is getting out of bed now...LOL. Of course, what do i do this time around of ttc...i test a 9dpo.. Have I not learned my lesson? Anyway, especially if you have a short luteal phase...I THINK mine is around 12 days, testing early does not work well

it could be 15 days since I have o'ed. I had two temp dips. But as you can see I am CD 64. so who knows. thats what Fertility friend told me from my temps

hehe i'm on 8dpo today!!
and decided to be silly and take a test this morning - BFN!!
Disappointing but i told myself it was too early!!

Felt really nauseas last night though! massive headache too, and always going to bed so early now - 9-10pm instead of 11-12pm.
and this morning i gots very bad period-like cramps down there (not painful - just really uncomfortable) - does this sound promising?

When did you girls get implantation??

Baby dust to all!!!!!!! :dust:

I have had bad cramps for almost 9days now..... i never get AF pains until day before so im hoping its a sign of stretching :happydance:

Oh I'm right there with ya... I cramped for 12 dpo then spotted for 2 days on and off possible implantation spotting Uggg then got some lite bleeding... which can occur as the same time as your period...

I'm not taking any tests... I'm just going to rule that out and go to the doctor next week and get a blood test... There Never wrong...

Hang in there...

well im really confused for you also i really thought you would get a positive with the leaking and then the faint test maybe it would be worth a call to the dr just to see what they have to say I've read about skipping one period or being late from plan b

hehe i'm on 8dpo today!!

Felt really nauseas last night though! massive headache too, and always going to bed so early now - 9-10pm instead of 11-12pm.
and this morning i gots very bad period-like cramps down there (not painful - just really uncomfortable) - does this sound promising?

I have had bad cramps for almost 9days now..... i never get AF pains until day before so im hoping its a sign of stretching :happydance:

Oh I'm right there with ya... I cramped for 12 dpo then spotted for 2 days on and off possible implantation spotting Uggg then got some lite bleeding... which can occur as the same time as your period...

I'm not taking any tests... I'm just going to rule that out and go to the doctor next week and get a blood test... There Never wrong...

Hang in there...

Good for you dear. If I am not preggo. I am not using hpt anymore.

As an fyi, with my first pregnancy, I tested at 8dpo and got a negative...oh, wait, my daughter is getting out of bed now...LOL. Of course, what do i do this time around of ttc...i test a 9dpo.. Have I not learned my lesson? Anyway, especially if you have a short luteal phase...I THINK mine is around 12 days, testing early does not work well

Yah I tested day 16 & 17 or maybe it was day 14 & 15. I dont know anymore

hehe i'm on 8dpo today!!

You can get implantation 6-12 days after ovulation, it can come at the same time of AF, its confusing... Been there Done that... like now... I would hold off a few more days before retesting. Just have to sit in idle to see if the :witch: shows her ugly head... Good Luck :dust:

hehe i'm on 8dpo today!!

You can get implantation 6-12 days after ovulation, it can come at the same time of AF, its confusing... Been there Done that... like now... I would hold off a few more days before retesting. Just have to sit in idle to see if the :witch: shows her ugly head... Good Luck :dust:

I agree. Wait. Dont be in my shoes.

sorry shannon u didnt get ur bfp. There is still hope babe. I have my fxd.
U still going on ur date tonight?

Becky10, false +s do exist. I had 2 this month.

Xx

Jellie- i think I had the same thing. false positive. No sign of AF. Im calling the midwives that I was going to use for the homebirth to ask them their suggestions. I feel nuts.

Hubby is peod at me for testing. So I am not having a good day

* Cramps
* Bloated
* Constant Hunger
* Feeling tired no matter how much sleep i get
* Feeling constantly sicky during the mornings
* Back ache
* Slight spotting
* Needing to wee more frequently to the point its waking me during the night

Could i be so lucky that i am pregnant???

well im really confused for you also i really thought you would get a positive with the leaking and then the faint test maybe it would be worth a call to the dr just to see what they have to say I've read about skipping one period or being late from plan b
So symptoms

last week I this real hard pulling pain above my pubic bone below my belly button. It hurt (I have fibro so I am extra sensitive to pain) tired on and off,a few days I didnt feel like I slept enough prob right after, heartburn, got a weird heat rash on and off for 5 days, weird twinges around my belly button, lots of creamy cm, my nips hurt so bad a day after the pulling pain, then the sides and then the front right, my aerola got bigger the milk glands are more whitish,my breasts are super tender fuller and bigger, and almost in pain if I dont have a bra on. Heck I had to buy a sleep bra. I have gagged a lot and not barfed yet. Couldnt eat some buffalo chicken yesterday. A couple of days ago my sons spag o's made me so sick. and my breasts leaked monday. I also have pressure somewhat down there.. and some twinges here and there. Oh appetite is either a little makes me full or I need to eat like a guy.:wacko:

edit: gas, metallic taste and blood taste in mouth I just had all of them yuk. All these have been pretty much since 10dpo

Well got some not so good news... I'm Diffinately OUT... that damn witch is coming at me now with full force.... uggg.... Looks like I'm gonna have to make a baby on Valentines day after all... just hope the other have shows... haha...

Good Luck ladies... Now I can regain my sanity back... Stress with throw everthing OFF

My advice wait out AF IF she does'nt come, get a doctors appt to confirm... Good Luck I hope to hear about some BFP's....

Jellie- i think I had the same thing. false positive. No sign of AF. Im calling the midwives that I was going to use for the homebirth to ask them their suggestions. I feel nuts.

Hubby is peod at me for testing. So I am not having a good day

Sorry to hear that Shannon... Have you tried a tesco test?? I just read a few had good luck with those... never heard of them....:dohh:

See what your midwife says... I'd love to do a home birth, or a water birth...
I hate hospitals...

I'm not giving up either... AF may have finally came but its all good, I'm going to see the doctor next week... Hang in there girlie :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->