come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Can I just say, a bfp is always around the corner when friends start getting short tempered, its all them hormones raging about!!!! Hopinandpraying,,,,goodluck think ur bfp is just around corner xxx

Jellie (Diane- did I get that right?) Thank you that is what I was trying to say.

Kayla. yes I wasnt trying to attack her but to give her hope. My grandma had a 10 lber at the age 42. My aunt. Shes the same age as me. We were inseperable til I moved away at 18.

Kim- You follow your moms footsteps during pregnancy. I am sorry you felt the need to attack me. See above what I wrote to Kayla. Thats what I met. I am 100% sure you are pregnant

I am not sure I will be on often. Here and there. Now I know why I dont have many friends. People take me the wrong way and it hurts to be attacked.

After talking with the midwife.. I cant wait to cry on my hubbys shoulder.

Thanks for all your support.

Kayla- glad you could sleep in tried to go back to bed. But got some pain, extreme hunger.. So I didnt .. Those sound like good signs dear. Keeping my fingers crossed.

At least being upset helped. My house is spotless. Now to clean the bedroom.

Dont leave Shannon! :( we still want u around! this thread wont be the same if you or ANY one leaves!

EDIT thank you i hope i am preggo idk when i'l test! u sound preggo!

I dont enjoy getting attacked. Id rather keep to myself. I love you girls. But I dont need this. Esp after hearing I probably lost the baby.. partial implantation.

Jellie (Diane- did I get that right?) Thank you that is what I was trying to say.

Kayla. yes I wasnt trying to attack her but to give her hope. My grandma had a 10 lber at the age 42. My aunt. Shes the same age as me. We were inseperable til I moved away at 18.

Kim- You follow your moms footsteps during pregnancy. I am sorry you felt the need to attack me. See above what I wrote to Kayla. Thats what I met. I am 100% sure you are pregnant

I am not sure I will be on often. Here and there. Now I know why I dont have many friends. People take me the wrong way and it hurts to be attacked.

After talking with the midwife.. I cant wait to cry on my hubbys shoulder.

Thanks for all your support.

First of all lets clear the air, I did NOT attack you... You made a snide comment about my age and it hurt my feelings... This is squashed....

I have had the most horrible 2 days of my life, I don't know what is wrong with me, I keep having all these things happen and I'm so confused...
I feel like on one hand I could be, then I'm losing hope I'm not...
My X won't talk to me, I have no one .... its been really hard and I'm sorry
I'm sensitive about my age... I waited this long because I was raised you don't have children unless your married... now look. ? Unsure, Alone and Scared to death... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thank you ladies for understanding.. This too shall pass

I have prayed every night for Me and All of you ladies... I may be on hold right now I don't know, honestly I'm too scared to go to the hospital or doctor with fear of knowing something is wrong... I'm real sorry :(

I dont enjoy getting attacked. Id rather keep to myself. I love you girls. But I dont need this. Esp after hearing I probably lost the baby.. partial implantation.

AGAIN Your NOT getting attacked, your taking this personal. We've had quite a whacky day emotionally, I know I have and I apologize... Lets just pick our heads up and try to smile... "while I'm crying my eyes out"...

Its just so hard to want something so bad, then everyone gets an immediate BFP... and I, we I.E. Shannon get faint lines and its making us nuts...

Shannon the light pink discharge is implantation and you only see it when you wipe, seems like everyone once in a while, goes for 2 days... Hope that helped.. can be pink or light brown.... See how confusing this is... UGGG

You try not to lose hope, but Hope is all we have...

we follow our moms patterns ... I did during pregnancy so did my sister. I meant no harm on your age. I just meant there is a lot of hope cause my grandma had a healthy 10 lber. sorry it didnt come out right. I had my mind else where and meant it to be positive.

I think you should go to the doctor.

hopin- Everything will be alright i feel it i know ur gonna be a mommy soon! dont be sacred u need to know whats going on with ur body so going to the doc is the best thing for u to do but only when u feel ur ready we're all waiting for ur doc to Confirm ur preggo bc we know u are!!!! Shannon im praying hard that u get a pos HPT but we ALL know ur peggo! and im hoping u didnt lose ur baby!

EDIT see ya later Shannon!

Can I just say, a bfp is always around the corner when friends start getting short tempered, its all them hormones raging about!!!! Hopinandpraying,,,,goodluck think ur bfp is just around corner xxx

Thank you, its been a very emotional day for alot of us... Our bodys can be so cruel to us sometimes... Like my name... Hopin&Prayin We ALL get BFP...

It is Just Around the Corner... I feel it.. :)

we follow our moms patterns ... I did during pregnancy so did my sister. I meant no harm on your age. I just meant there is a lot of hope cause my grandma had a healthy 10 lber. sorry it didnt come out right. I had my mind else where and meant it to be positive.

Thank you Shannon... I don't know what is wrong, I'm never moody or short like this... My nerves are shot... lol Time for a good ole nerve pill... haha

I tell ya, I'm definately not going to wait a week I can tell you that... Monday depends how the weekend goes... hang in there ladies... and thanks SOOO Much for your support... I got you guys I don't need Him... Jerk... :cry:

Thank you Shannon... I don't know what is wrong, I'm never moody or short like this... My nerves are shot... lol Time for a good ole nerve pill... haha

I tell ya, I'm definately not going to wait a week I can tell you that... Monday depends how the weekend goes... hang in there ladies... and thanks SOOO Much for your support... I got you guys I don't need Him... Jerk... :cry:

u sure dont girl!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"