come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Aww thank you... your such a doll... SOOO When are you going to test young lady... lol

I know I'll see another BFP from you... Its heaven sent :)

im thinking Monday... i pick up my progesterone on Friday so i might i just test on friday which is tomorrow idk! im scared!

Hey gals, think I'm joining this thread a bit late, but I was due anytime from 18th - 25th, average is for tomorrow.
I've been having very mild cramps for last two days (nothing as bad as usual), but cm is very creamy and still quite stretchy and lots of it, normally by now its very stringy and clumpy. Usually had tiny spotting for a couple of days before af comes (well more of a light brown discharge), but none of this either. Could this be a sign...???
Sorry if tmi, there's not really any polite way of describing things is there??!!

Lots of baby dust to everyonexxxxx

im thinking Monday... i pick up my progesterone on Friday so i might i just test on friday which is tomorrow idk! im scared!

Aww hun don't be scared.... Take the test!! I'm telling you its gonna be Huge BFP.... You've stuck it out this long, I guarantee your pregnant... God has his plans for you.... Its your time now.... Hang in there luv

Hey gals, think I'm joining this thread a bit late, but I was due anytime from 18th - 25th, average is for tomorrow.
I've been having very mild cramps for last two days (nothing as bad as usual), but cm is very creamy and still quite stretchy and lots of it, normally by now its very stringy and clumpy. Usually had tiny spotting for a couple of days before af comes (well more of a light brown discharge), but none of this either. Could this be a sign...???
Sorry if tmi, there's not really any polite way of describing things is there??!!

Lots of baby dust to everyonexxxxx

OH WOW... Sounds Very promising.... I see ANOTHER BFP coming... Good Luck

Heck its wide open here... You only learn if you tell it all.. I had the same thing happen to me as well... You may already have a bun in the oven gurlie
Woohoo.... Now just take a test and find out :)

we follow our moms patterns ... I did during pregnancy so did my sister. I meant no harm on your age. I just meant there is a lot of hope cause my grandma had a healthy 10 lber. sorry it didnt come out right. I had my mind else where and meant it to be positive.

I think you should go to the doctor.

Thank you Shannon... I don't know what is wrong, I'm never moody or short like this... My nerves are shot... lol Time for a good ole nerve pill... haha

I tell ya, I'm definately not going to wait a week I can tell you that... Monday depends how the weekend goes... hang in there ladies... and thanks SOOO Much for your support... I got you guys I don't need Him... Jerk... :cry:

Sorry for butting in ladies! Hopin's posts just caught my eye, if your getting light +'s on your hpts all the time and they arnt getting progressively darker, along with the bleeding I would be getting to the doc asap hun. I dont want to scare you but that can be a sign of an ectopic pregnancy and if it is it needs attention asap. It may not be, but its better to get that checked out than leave it for another 3 or 4 days just incase it is. :hugs:

we follow our moms patterns ... I did during pregnancy so did my sister. I meant no harm on your age. I just meant there is a lot of hope cause my grandma had a healthy 10 lber. sorry it didnt come out right. I had my mind else where and meant it to be positive.

I think you should go to the doctor.

Thank you Shannon... I don't know what is wrong, I'm never moody or short like this... My nerves are shot... lol Time for a good ole nerve pill... haha

I tell ya, I'm definately not going to wait a week I can tell you that... Monday depends how the weekend goes... hang in there ladies... and thanks SOOO Much for your support... I got you guys I don't need Him... Jerk... :cry:

Sorry for butting in ladies! Hopin's posts just caught my eye, if your getting light +'s on your hpts all the time and they arnt getting progressively darker, along with the bleeding I would be getting to the doc asap hun. I dont want to scare you but that can be a sign of an ectopic pregnancy and if it is it needs attention asap. It may not be, but its better to get that checked out than leave it for another 3 or 4 days just incase it is. :hugs:

Thank you. I will. Not having any pain though, its bleeding is very minimal nothing to be scared about... I assure you that... lol Temperature is normal... I'll keep eye out, if it starts up bad I'll go to the emergency room Thank you so much for your concern... Its very appreicaited

eeek! hopin'-dont say stuff like that lol u get me all excited and happy! lol i think im going bite the bullet and buy i test tonight and use it in the morning! im going to be incredibly sad if i see a BFN! i hope u get a BFP soon hopin'!!... okay a nurse just called be and told me i have to wait til feb 19 to get a fellow up!!! ugh! thats very far away and he just told me i need to take a pregnancy Test since im late!!!

thanks Hopin&Praying and Eskimosbabys, I sure hope you're right!! But I'm guessing, we're all the same, & spend two weeks of every month looking for symptoms, and if they're not there I'm sure my mind makes them up for me!
My only other symtpom has been extreme tierdness this week, but think its too early for that.
I've been reading back over everyone in this chat to try and catch up, but there's too much to read, how are you both doing this month?

im good waiting to re test! i tested @ 13 DPO and got a BF so im scared to re test!

welcome boomer, hope u get ur bfp, and shannon babe, ur right, its diane xx

Kayla, go buy a test, dont get clearblue tho and test in the morning. Im exited for you. Shannon. What made the midwife say about partial implantation? Fxd for you. Where is that kellie marie?? Has she abandoned us all!!?

Jellie x

Kim, because things have been so hard I wanted to add these for you because they are peaceful. I took these at times in my life when I needed peace and hope.
https://farm1.static.flickr.com/214/446795903_dc0eb6d838.jpg
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4022/4293223393_4cdf397860_o.jpg
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4022/4293966158_7008fd794b_o.jpg

:hugs:

Jellie-
all my symptoms and things that have been happening the past few months.

I almost threw up in truck when picking up my son and i cant eat and I am not feeling well. DH said he is making me go out.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->