come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Aww girls,
AF due tomorrow but usually always spot 2 days before and mystery as to where spotting is. Weird waves of AF pains - actually pretty bad at night and I have been taking occasional dose ibuprofen. I need to assume :witch: is on her way to survive this uncertainty. Maybe 100mg Vit B complex has cured the spotting issue and she will come in all her glory tomorrow or maybe it has prolonged my luteal phase. Am 14dpo today.

Congrats to all those Jan :bfp:'s
Hoping for valentines :bfp:'s for everyone else!

Hiya

Boomer I have exact same symptoms the twingey pains in ovary area and then also I never usually examine cm (what is becoming of me???I swore I wouldnt become obsessed) but here I am examining my cm for signs of pregnancy!!!!LOL
But I got ewcm about a week ago now and had opk pos on 12th jan we bd every single day sometimes TWICE!!!!! So a lot is hanging on this month!
so now at day 31(my cyle is between 32-50 days, usually 37) I have creamy white cm but it is strechy also. Is this a good sign as I am not UP on bodily fluids lol I thought maybe I was ovulating again but I hear other people saying this is a good sign.I have had bfn so far though.Other symptoms aswell as pain and cm is tiredness and quite emotional.
what u think?
babydust all around xxx

hugs shannon xx
Hitchinite, dont take ibrufen babe. Ive heard u should never take it when pg as its an anti inflammatory and can cause womb lining to shed! Maybe im wrong but had to say just it case. Girls im cd 3 and auntie flo is leaving me, she asked where u all where but i pointed in the opposite direction so hopefully she wont find u. Im hoping for a bfp valentines day. Its my 9th wedding anniversary the day after so it wud be the best present ever. Good luck to all my girls. Love ya xxxxxx

Hi Ladies I have no idea who is where just to many posts on here now.
Can we say a big thank you to Agnus Castus the :witch: has arrived roughly 14 days after starting so heres for a 28 day cycle.

So pleased I gave it ago now lets just hope ovulation happens now.

Shannon how did you test today?
Jelly you pointed in my direction but I really needed it, sadly my OH to the brutel end of my tongue last night. Whoops.

Jo
Sorry if I have forgotten any one

hugs shannon xx
Hitchinite, dont take ibrufen babe. Ive heard u should never take it when pg as its an anti inflammatory and can cause womb lining to shed! Maybe im wrong but had to say just it case. Girls im cd 3 and auntie flo is leaving me, she asked where u all where but i pointed in the opposite direction so hopefully she wont find u. Im hoping for a bfp valentines day. Its my 9th wedding anniversary the day after so it wud be the best present ever. Good luck to all my girls. Love ya xxxxxx

Thanks Jelly,

I'll stick to paracetamol. I sort of know Ibuprofen is not advised during preg but did not know it can cause shedding of lining- :dohh:
But Im sure :witch: will swoop before the weekend is upon me...
:hug:

hey jo, glad agnus is being good to you.
Dont be harsh with ur oh, remember u need him in a couple of weeks for sperm donation, keep him sweet lol x

Ah he's happy to donate. I think he has just learnt not to upset me when I am hormonal. I am hoping Pregnancy is not like 9 months of PMT because I am evil and I can feel it my self. If not he better get on the job in roughly 2 weeks.

How are you jelly, how many days to OV now, now I can't remember your name?

Jo

eeek! hopin'-dont say stuff like that lol u get me all excited and happy! lol i think im going bite the bullet and buy i test tonight and use it in the morning! im going to be incredibly sad if i see a BFN! i hope u get a BFP soon hopin'!!... okay a nurse just called be and told me i have to wait til feb 19 to get a fellow up!!! ugh! thats very far away and he just told me i need to take a pregnancy Test since im late!!!

HOLY CRACKERS... THAT is a LONGGGG Time To Wait.... Uggg... Sorry...
Well when you go in your gonna be pregnant already... :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I'm SOOOO Anxious for you.... Oh I'll make sure I"m online in the morning so I can see those sweet lil words... I'm PREGNANT... Show me the BFP Baby!!

HEY, you have'nt talked about food today.... Hmmm??

Today has been THE MOST Emotional day for Me and its weird I never cry... and I've cried 4 times already... Things have just been doom and gloom today... I so want a stiff.... DRINK.... lol gotcha... hehehe

Post up pics Missy..... I want to see your BFP!! Damn now I want to do one... haha j/k... You'll be just fine.... were ALL behind you.... :hugs:

Well HELLLOOOO Jellie..... Girl you crack me up...

Hows things goin..... Getting ready for Valentines day already... hehehe.... SO am I....

Hey Molly, hang in there babe...

Ladies, don't jinx yourself... Don't talk about the :witch: hehehe.... I see alot of BFP's coming.... WOOOHOOOOO

Hey Hopin&Prayin I am allowed a :witch: as I haven't had a period since coming off BC in June. So it gives me a start date.

Yes more BFP's thanks you

Jo

Hey Hopin&Prayin I am allowed a :witch: as I haven't had a period since coming off BC in June. So it gives me a start date.

Yes more BFP's thanks you

Jo

Gotcha... Now since you talked to me it will probably happen... lol J/K

I think I'm gonna take a breather... I never knew it would be this stressful to get pregnant and then go through you know what and back to wait and see if she shows her ugly head, when I hear there are Woman who still have there period and be pregnant... UGGGG.... Who knows....

Next week is gonna be sooo far away... considering... haha...

well ladies looking promising hoping for some more BFPs yayyyy!!! well i decided to start temping as am bit fustrated just want to know if i am or arnt now! temp was 35.8 tues went to 36.0 yday and 2day was 36.4 so jst adding to my confusin and am obbsessed with drinking pure orange juice!! even my mum said i had put on weight (put on 4 pounds since last thurs!!!)

BUT ..... the strangest thing ever happened today whilst having my daily cuppa and chat with mum i looked i noticed on my a left and did double take there was a smiley face like 2 eyes and smile raised on my hand my mum nearly fell off her chair i was baffled still am we looked around thinkingi had leaned on somthing but nothing she sait its a "sign" hmmm i think all this baby talk has sent us potty hehexxxxx

eeek! hopin'-dont say stuff like that lol u get me all excited and happy! lol i think im going bite the bullet and buy i test tonight and use it in the morning! im going to be incredibly sad if i see a BFN! i hope u get a BFP soon hopin'!!... okay a nurse just called be and told me i have to wait til feb 19 to get a fellow up!!! ugh! thats very far away and he just told me i need to take a pregnancy Test since im late!!!

HOLY CRACKERS... THAT is a LONGGGG Time To Wait.... Uggg... Sorry...
Well when you go in your gonna be pregnant already... :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I'm SOOOO Anxious for you.... Oh I'll make sure I"m online in the morning so I can see those sweet lil words... I'm PREGNANT... Show me the BFP Baby!!

HEY, you have'nt talked about food today.... Hmmm??

Today has been THE MOST Emotional day for Me and its weird I never cry... and I've cried 4 times already... Things have just been doom and gloom today... I so want a stiff.... DRINK.... lol gotcha... hehehe

Post up pics Missy..... I want to see your BFP!! Damn now I want to do one... haha j/k... You'll be just fine.... were ALL behind you.... :hugs:
hahahah Thanks hopin' i'll wake up early and take it!FX everyone i need ALL UR PRAYERS!!! and ur right i haven't really craved anything today hmm weird! lol i hope i hope i hooooooooope i get a BFP! please lord bless us with a BFP in the morning!
i bought the "answers" and i bought "CB digi's" FX ladies:happydance::hugs:

wow heatherj, thats strange! wudnt it be amazing if its a sign though! Woot woot, bring on the bfp!

Jo, due to ov in 11 days or sumthing. Just started charting that past month and ff said i ov day 17 but i got a + oPk on cd14 and really think i ovd on cd 15! So who knows! This will be my 2nd month of properly ttc, but cos weve been ntnp 11yrs we are only gonna give it till 3 months of ttc and if not successfull, off to the drs xx

oh kayla babe, my fingers have been crossed for days now for u! Go get that bfp girl!
What time is it over there just now? Its 11.55pm just nw here x

Hmm I'm a bitconfussed thought it was :witch: but it's more just a browny smear on the paper and pants. I will test first thing just to ake doubly sure unless all my insides fallout firts lol.

Jellie if this stuff works toa 28 day cycle we could be OV buddies. we would certainly both be here in a fortnight waiting for some action.

Kayla you have us all on tender hooks good luck.
How is Shannon I'v not seen her tonight is all ok?

Jo

Hmm I'm a bitconfussed thought it was :witch: but it's more just a browny smear on the paper and pants. I will test first thing just to ake doubly sure unless all my insides fallout firts lol.

Jellie if this stuff works toa 28 day cycle we could be OV buddies. we would certainly both be here in a fortnight waiting for some action.

Kayla you have us all on tender hooks good luck.
How is Shannon I'v not seen her tonight is all ok?

Jo

Sounds like possible implantation spotting... WoooHooo or early spotting of the :witch: I pray not... Good Luck...

Kayla don't worry, I clearly see a BFP coming your way... I'd get 2 tests too... Never know... Hang in there, you got my prayers tonight :)

Jelliebabie.... You left lil ole me out... haha Just kidding... Its been a wild day... I'm feeling better... gonna go pig out on a pizza in a few... lol

Come on ladies we need more BFP's... :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"