come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

can any one tell me if evaps have colour to them please frer

Umm I hope this helps... I'm not good at this part of it... I'd really freak out..

.What Does a Faint Line Mean on a Pregnancy Test?
On a pregnancy test, a faint test line - or color band - is usually indicative of a positive result, as long as it's read within the time frame - or reaction time of the test (usually at 5-10 minutes). If you perform the pregnancy test properly and read results within the recommended time frame, then a faint or weak color band in the test area is very likely a positive pregnancy test.

Evaporation Lines
Evaporation lines, however, can confound results if tests are not interpreted within the clinically recommended time frame. An evaporation line develops when the urine on the test area begins to dry, leaving a faint, usually colorless line. Evaporation lines appear to show up (or not show up) as a result of the composition of the particular urine specimen - and they may appear on any test regardless of brand.

Explanations for Faint Positives
Testing Too Early: If you test too soon, hCG may not be at a sufficient level for test detection. See the section above on determining when to take a pregnancy test.

Low Test Sensitivity: Different tests detect hCG at different levels, from 20MIU to 100MIU or more. 20 MIU tests will display a faint line when when hCG levels are at 20 MIU, while less sensitive tests will display a negative result. At 50 MIU levels, a 20 MIU test will show a stronger color band while a 50 MIU test will show a very faint band.

Dilution of Urine Specimen: Urine specimens may be diluted due to frequent urination or consumption of liquids. First morning urine is recommended for pregnancy testing as it contains the most concentrated presence of hCG.

Chemical pregnancy: Sometimes an early pregnancy is detected - followed by negative test results. A chemical pregnancy means implantation takes place (hCG is produced for a short time) followed by a miscarriage (generally, before any other pregnancy symptoms are detected).

Evaporation Lines: Always read your test results within the test reaction time (usually 5 minutes) as evaporation lines can develop as the urine dries on the test area. Evaporation lines appear to show up (or not show up) as a result of the composition of the particular urine specimen - and they may appear on any test regardless of brand.
Remember, a pregnancy test does not function like "light switch" - and just turn on: different hCG levels will produce different gradients of color bands (from very light, faint lines early in pregnancy to dark, rich color lines later on as hCG develops).

Thanks molly and hopin hey hoping what time is it in KY? isnt that where ur from?
EDIT have fun eating pizza i ate burger it was gross!

HAHA ur too funny... sorry it was nasty though... Umm its 7:22PM in Kentucky woohoo And its night time, thats when the alien goes nuts... it seems only eat at night?? constantly... haha

EDIT: Your FX'D by the way.... BFP coming up for Kayla....

KiM

I'm UK like Jellie. it's 00.22 and I am meant to be at work for 07.00 but am now all excited about my boily functions thact i want the 5th wee in an hour is beside the point
I must start a ticker are they all from FF?

JO

HAHA ur too funny... sorry it was nasty though... Umm its 7:22PM in Kentucky woohoo

EDIT: Your FX'D by the way.... BFP coming up for Kayla....

KiM

oh so we r in the the same time zone! yay!:happydance: i'm taking the test at like 6AM

I changed my mind.. lol Its chicken fries, velveta macaroni and waffle fries.. :)

OH lord girlie I ain't out of bed till atleast 8:3oish or 9... haha

hahahhahahaahahaha sorry i might sleep in idk! depends how bad i gotta pee!

OHHH Girl here lately I get up at 6:15am every morning for the past week, I'm about to bust.... I hate to turn the light on but I did that when I took the test... Did'nt want to pee on myself or miss the test.... lol

hahahahahahhahaha i understand that one! im usually busting to pee also i can barely get the cup under me in time! lol

Been there done that.... It wipes off.... Just don't forget to wash your hands... lol

I'm SOOOOO EXCITED for YOU.... THE BIG DAY.... WOOT WOOT... BFP BABY!!

I caved I went to the loo and used one of my internet cheapies. Still :bfn: but my pee does smell like apple crumble so i am now worried i have diabeties.
6am lie in

hey kim
Didnt forget you babe, never wud. Nice to hear u sound more relaxed, good info on the evaps thanks.
Hey jo, ov buddies sounds fab! Thats if u dont already have a preggo eggo lol.
Shannon is on a date with hubby. Think its her anniversary of when they met! Hope shes having a good nite.
So kayla, you are 5hrs behind us, so if u are testing at 6am thaTll be 1pm here, around about when i get up lol so i will be awaiting your good news. I will say a special prayer for you and sam. May you be carrying samuel jr in your tum tum xx

No worries... I still luv ya.... ;) lol I'm the internet googler... If you have any questions I will dig it up.... Glad I could help a fellow lady.. :)

Well ladies, I'm off to eat din din.... Not sure If I'll be back on tonight.... gonna catch up with the shows tonight...

I want to see some BFP's ladies.... Especially Kayla.... I'm praying for You and everyone trying tomorrow... Good Luck and a ton of :dust: :dust: :dust:

Nite all

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! jellie- how'd u know we'd be naming him Samuel!? lol but he'll actually be Samuel III..i think hahaha my sam is a JR anyhoo thanks for all y'alls support im scared to death of seein a BFN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but FX!! thanks for all the prayers y'all! ill defo keep y'all posted!

omg look how many pages weve racked up! Must be one of the longest threads on here! But it sure contains all the best ladies. Look how close we all are now. Never thought i would find such caring friends on here. We are all as crazy as each other lol, dont think aNyone in the real world wud understand us hahahaha
Crazy conception cYber chicks xxx

nite nite kim, enjoy your din dinz

Kayla, no psychic powers here lol, i read ur journal. Amazing stuff by the way x

haha jo
we could end up crazy ov buddies then lol. If u aint preggo u wanna be my ttc buddie? Hopefully u r tho! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->