come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

hey jo! Have u been drinking lots? Feeling very thirsty? Big sign of diabetes! What are we like tho? We are examining our every bodily function, checking scents and consistency of all bodily fluids! Yip, we defo are crazy!

Girls, i have something embarrassing to tell u and kinda strange. Have been trying to search on the net to see whats wrong but cant find out what it is. I found something strange and worrying but i will post in a bit when ive plucked up the courage to tell you all and hopefully u can help xxx

hey jo! Have u been drinking lots? Feeling very thirsty? Big sign of diabetes! What are we like tho? We are examining our every bodily function, checking scents and consistency of all bodily fluids! Yip, we defo are crazy!

Girls, i have something embarrassing to tell u and kinda strange. Have been trying to search on the net to see whats wrong but cant find out what it is. I found something strange and worrying but i will post in a bit when ive plucked up the courage to tell you all and hopefully u can help xxx

whatever it is we're here to help!:hugs:

omg look how many pages weve racked up! Must be one of the longest threads on here! But it sure contains all the best ladies. Look how close we all are now. Never thought i would find such caring friends on here. We are all as crazy as each other lol, dont think aNyone in the real world wud understand us hahahaha
Crazy conception cYber chicks xxx

good group name!:haha::thumbup:
we all r really close! i like that i've found a group of girls on here to be close with!!!:hugs: i care about all u girls! we must keep in touch not matter what!:happydance:
EDIT and ur right about ppl in the real world not DO NOT understand the Stress and the commitment it takes when TTC!

2-4 more days till I test!!! My temps are going up daily still. I think I may have ovulated a bit late and that I am 8 dpo today instead of 12 like I had originally thought. I think I may actually wait until monday to test so that I am at least 12 dpo.
Good luck Kayla...I can't wait to here your results!!!
I am still praying nightly for all of you lovely ladies to get your BFPs.:hugs:

ok girls. Dont know if any of you are still up, but will tell you what it is. Now there is probs tmi but here goes, i decided to look at my emm, reproductive organ lol. In the mirror, checking for cm. Now i havent looked down there for years, probably since adolesence when u first got curious, or was that just me?! Lol. Anyway inside my vagina opening is a fleshy lump, right inside the opening at the top, and is about the size of a small cherry? Kinda looks like the thing at the back of your throat that hangs down, cant remember what its called? Hmmm dont thinnk this is normal and dont know how long its been there as dont normally look but am pretty worried now. Cant find the answer on the net, the only thing ive found is a bartholins cyst but it aint that cos they are on the bottom of
The opening but this is at the top. Anyone any ideas? I feel sick and embarrased about it x

nite nite kim, enjoy your din dinz

Kayla, no psychic powers here lol, i read ur journal. Amazing stuff by the way x

Thanks J... it kinda sucked... haha

But I can tell you that my prayers have been answered!! Your NOT going to believe this... Everything has stopped... NO MORE SPOTTING!! NOTHING... I'm bone dry per say.... lol This has been a wild day for sure.... NOW I'm feeling SOOOOO Much better... Things are looking up... ;)

Crazy conception chicks... That is too funny.... Ya know I was thinkingthe same thing earlier, I found this site out of no where and I meet the best bunch of ladies ever...You gals have helped me in so many ways... I almost lost any hope I had until today....

I'm so glad to have met you all, we definately need to keep in touch... regardless...

I'm off to bed.... I'm gonna "try" to wake up and see everyones BFP!!

A Billion baby :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to the Crazy conception chicks...

ok girls. Dont know if any of you are still up, but will tell you what it is. Now there is probs tmi but here goes, i decided to look at my emm, reproductive organ lol. In the mirror, checking for cm. Now i havent looked down there for years, probably since adolesence when u first got curious, or was that just me?! Lol. Anyway inside my vagina opening is a fleshy lump, right inside the opening at the top, and is about the size of a small cherry? Kinda looks like the thing at the back of your throat that hangs down, cant remember what its called? Hmmm dont thinnk this is normal and dont know how long its been there as dont normally look but am pretty worried now. Cant find the answer on the net, the only thing ive found is a bartholins cyst but it aint that cos they are on the bottom of
The opening but this is at the top. Anyone any ideas? I feel sick and embarrased about it x

The part in your mouth is the tonsil.... You may have found the tip of the cervix which when you feel it, its like the end of a nose.... I'm so not the one to talk to about female stuff either...

Not to be gross, but I did a lil check myself, after I got out of the shower tonite.. Cervix was soft and somewhat high??

I'm the internet junkie lol I have no idea what it could be.. SO sorry :(

hey kim
Thanks for listnin lol
And am so happy the spotting has stopped! U r back in the game girl! Fxd for u! And oh, my lumpy thing, it can be seen From the opening so cant be the cerviX?
And the dangley thing in your mouth, i called it my tonsils for years! But apparently they are at the side and the dangly thing has a name all of its own! Strange eh? And i thought it was just me that never knew it! Hey mrs google, find out for us what its called plz? Xx

That "dangly thing" is your uvula. :haha: But I like to call it a dangly thing too.. :dance:

I made a really cute siggy with crazy conception chicks and I could not figure out the URL and I lost it. It was a fairy surrounded by fairy dust and purple and said the crazy conception chicks...oh well. I am just not technical savvy I guess.

Jellie- I think I know what you are talking about. But I will have to reread. I am half in the bag from drinking wine:haha: horrible night:cry: I think I have the same thing

Great date night wonderful dinner decided I was preggo. Until af shows. hubby bought me some jewlery .. go to pee bam.. AF ! UGH. So I drank some well alot.

Nice to see your face jellie :hugs:

night all

night shannon, glad u had a good one!

Srrme, the dangly thing ur talkin bout, is that in your mouth or down u know where??!
If its dont there does that mean its normal?

Callie, what a cool idea, i think we should all put it in our signature! Lol x

Shannon- Sorry about the :witch:. Maybe you will get a valentines:baby:.....You are destined to be a mummy again..I just know it!!!:hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

oh no, the uvula is the thing in the mouth! I was almost relieved thinking id found something everyone had! Oh no, whats wrong with me? Im abnormal

Crazy conception cYber chicks ..if anyone can make a siggy, that is what it should say.....thanks to Kayla :thumbup:

oh no shannon! Just had to reread that! The witch got you! No way! Am sorry!
At least we can all try together again next month, the crazy conception chicks conquer all lol. Hugs for u and hope that hangovers not too bad in the morning! One advantage of af means we get to dink haha! I did too!

no bad hang over. Oh... My temp is 97.9 way above coverline Sigh. Gotta get kiddo ready for school and after I will reread pages.

I can make a signature. Going to school for graphic design.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->