come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

hey shannon glad no hangover lol, and drinking alchohol plays havoc with your temps xxx

sweet! I like paying havoc with my body. Do you still have af? I am in bed to much pain to move. Like your new picture.

What colors do you all want the signature. Cursive font or more plain?

FF says hey today is cd1 for you.

My hubby and I discussed it. This is my first real period on my own since Sept. When I had my iud in for almost 2 years my cycle was everyday on the 21st. So I guess my body likes the 21st.:)

I had a dream about my daughter a few months ago. In that was June 16th for a date. Wondering what that is all about.

well ladies looking promising hoping for some more BFPs yayyyy!!! well i decided to start temping as am bit fustrated just want to know if i am or arnt now! temp was 35.8 tues went to 36.0 yday and 2day was 36.4 so jst adding to my confusin and am obbsessed with drinking pure orange juice!! even my mum said i had put on weight (put on 4 pounds since last thurs!!!)

BUT ..... the strangest thing ever happened today whilst having my daily cuppa and chat with mum i looked i noticed on my a left and did double take there was a smiley face like 2 eyes and smile raised on my hand my mum nearly fell off her chair i was baffled still am we looked around thinkingi had leaned on somthing but nothing she sait its a "sign" hmmm i think all this baby talk has sent us potty hehexxxxx
Woah tht is weird heatherj.

Keep temping it helps.

Just read everything I missed!..

So Jo, Kayla and Kim.. You all are going to be testing still?

Kayla, wheres your BFP? You must be sleeping in. Tomorrow I will do that.

I cant seem to get out of bed! Gotta drink tea.

So i woke at 3:10 am from a bad dream and had to PEE!! really bad so i took the test it was a BFN so i just cuddle up next to papi and went to sleep. I had a dream that i went back into the bathroom and looked at the test and it truned to a BFP..so i hop'd outta the bed and NOPE it was still a BFN: cry: o well im already having a bad day so why not make it worst eh? sams doing fast criuse this weekend so he not coming home til Sunday night :nope: *sigh* so i'm just gonna sit here and take my "prova" and wait for AF but i have a little more help on my side this next month bc i have a "fertility monitor" so i can pin point OV better i going to get "soft cups" and maybe "pre seed"(sam doesn't want too hes not a lube guy lol) but the only bad thing is sam is gonna be in and out of port so he might miss my OV days :( FX that hes here on my OV days ladies and im glad we all are in this together! Crazy Conception Chicks UNITE! lmao!:rofl: jellie u should change this thread to a group thread or we should start a group thread! im excited i've always wanted to be in a group! lol:happydance:

Attachments

• 17dpo bfn 017small.jpg
    17dpo bfn 017small.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 17dpo bfn 018small.jpg
    17dpo bfn 018small.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 17dpo bfn 020small invert.jpg
    17dpo bfn 020small invert.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 8
Sorry Kayla, I know its hard. :hugs: At least we all have each other.

Spermies can live a while so just bd a lot that is my suggestion.:)

I have had several dreams about my BFP. Its not fair.:cry:

What fertility monitor did you get? I am tempted to by one, but I dont think hubby is lol. He said you finally had your first period on your own. This is the month lol. Men they think about the spermies. I read about softcups too. I am gonna try the pillow method like I did with my son. I just put it right under my bum after.

Its nice to be in a group. I tried to join another one on a different board.. The girls were okay. One of them on their second round of clomid got pregnant:)

I see you used an FRER. Guess they were right for me.:haha:

Alright I need to showe to wake up bbiab

Let me know what you want for a group name I can work on one:)

So i woke at 3:10 am from a bad dream and had to PEE!! really bad so i took the test it was a BFN so i just cuddle up next to papi and went to sleep. I had a dream that i went back into the bathroom and looked at the test and it truned to a BFP..so i hop'd outta the bed and NOPE it was still a BFN: cry: o well im already having a bad day so why not make it worst eh? sams doing fast criuse this weekend so he not coming home til Sunday night :nope: *sigh* so i'm just gonna sit here and take my "prova" and wait for AF but i have a little more help on my side this next month bc i have a "fertility monitor" so i can pin point OV better i going to get "soft cups" and maybe "pre seed"(sam doesn't want too hes not a lube guy lol) but the only bad thing is sam is gonna be in and out of port so he might miss my OV days :( FX that hes here on my OV days ladies and im glad we all are in this together! Crazy Conception Chicks UNITE! lmao!:rofl: jellie u should change this thread to a group thread or we should start a group thread! im excited i've always wanted to be in a group! lol:happydance:

AWWWW I'm SOOOO Sorry to hear that Kayla.. My heart goes out to you...

Well everything stopped, then I got some light spotting, brown again...Did notice some pulls/tinges here and there last night again? I have a headache, no cramps, no fever, nothing...Oh and I had one of the most erotic dreams last night?? I guess lack of... lol

Soo I guess I'm just going to ride out the storm and go to the doctor next week as planned, Uggg the wait.. I'm going to lay down to try to get rid of this headache, it comes and goes? probably stress...

Hang in there ladies... I'll be back later... :hugs:

Our Group name is "Crazy Conception Chicks" lol Thanks ladies i got "Clear Plan fertility monitor"

okay I have some ideas in my head. lol

I am going to get a monitor next month ..hubby and I have a plan. If my temp stays high for 18 days then a blood test. No more HPT. No more false positives this is the second month!

Hi Mummyzilla, I have no idea whether the cm is a good sign or not to be honest. Its different from other months, as I have been monitoring this closely!!! But I convince myself everymonth that the symptom is different to other months, one of these days I've got to be right!!
I've been getting a bit of nauseau today, and have generally felt crap, heres to hoping these things all add up to BFP!!
Let me know how you're getting on.

Kayla, sorry you've not had your BFP today, has AF arrived yet? If not you're still in with a good chance, I've read that some people don't get BFPs until well after AF was due.

Baby dust to all!xx

night shannon, glad u had a good one!

Srrme, the dangly thing ur talkin bout, is that in your mouth or down u know where??!
If its dont there does that mean its normal?

Callie, what a cool idea, i think we should all put it in our signature! Lol x

The "dangly thing" is in your mouth. The other thing you're seeing down there is your cervix, so yep, it's normal. :)

Hey,
Aww Shannon and Kayla thats soo unfair next month it is then.
Jellie does said flappy thing have any sensation? Could this be your clitorus? (sp) If your worried go see your GP because your going to have alot worse go on up there when you get that :bfp: and have to push a baby out. lol

Well the :witch: seems to have flown off what the hell was that all about it looked so exciting tho I'm sure I have those damn pains and have been monitoring OV for just over a week. I think the chances of pregnancy are low.

Now who was Kim I can't remember. :(

Hey,
Aww Shannon and Kayla thats soo unfair next month it is then.
Jellie does said flappy thing have any sensation? Could this be your clitorus? (sp) If your worried go see your GP because your going to have alot worse go on up there when you get that :bfp: and have to push a baby out. lol

Well the :witch: seems to have flown off what the hell was that all about it looked so exciting tho I'm sure I have those damn pains and have been monitoring OV for just over a week. I think the chances of pregnancy are low.

Now who was Kim I can't remember. :(

Kim is hopin:)

its okay im glad shes here.

I am having to lower the tempreture of my pee for these sticks. Peeing loads I am trying to drink my 8 pints a day as I never do and I suffer for it. Also I would like to loose wait so more drink less food.

Atleast the :witch: means everything is working

Jo

Yes it does.

Eat healthy carbs and fats helps with losing weight:) Drinking lots of water too

What pee sticks?

I'm being cheap so have Ov and HPT's from the internet they require room tempreture pee

Nice pot of pee sat on the side of the bath

Jo

Yeah it would seem they do I think it may have come to tempreture now. I have been testing at body tempreture hope it doesn't make a difference
I don't have a lot of patience for such things

Jo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"