Completely unhelpful comments... (feel free to add your own!)

Lizzie Lou

Reaction score
Just got off the phone to my mum who assures me that a missed mc earlier this year means that I am able to hold onto LO!! ...erm hello - I don't think that is actually the case and telling me that it's a good thing didn't really put me in a good mood :growlmad:

...so was just wondering whether anyone else gets annoyed at the stupid things friends and family say in a bid to make you feel good?

To add to mine I have .... OH said last night "oh I wish I was all chilled out like you" (refering to me being comatosed at 8.30 after a restless night of worry and needing a wee every 2mins) ... and ....when I explained to a friend why I felt sick all the time but was worried about mc again she said "but at least you wouldn't feel sick then"??!!

ah sweetie family and friends can say the most awful thinggs when i mc my mum said it was for the best as having a nother baby wouldnt be fair on the children i had and i shouldnt go to the cemtetary as it would time away from the children i had. I dont think they think about what they say before it comes out of their mouth huni if you wanna chat let me know pm me i am on most days take care sweetie big hugs am thinking about you x

I have had family ask me to abort one of the twins...erm excuse me the correct term was "reduce" anyways They believe having 3 kids under the age of 2 is too much for any woman in their right mind could handle. That I will soon become a welfare mom and my kids will hate me forever..

Ahh It never ends. I cant do anything right when it comes to caring for carlee either. I just pick and choose my battles. Its hard to let things go but you will learn soon enough.

I hate the way people come across, when half the time they think they're trying to be nice.

After telling my mum I'd been bleeding having bad pains she said "Well try not to worry." -Try not to worry, I'm having signs of a miscarriage... are you insane?!

I told a friend how hard my pregnancy has been so far and she said "Well just wait till you get further on and you can't sleep or get comfortable." - Thanks for that lol!

I'm also sick of getting told "Its going to be really hard when you've got a baby you know, you won't get any sleep or rest."- Really!! *shocked face* I thought I'd be handed a doll at the end of it!!!! *Rolls eyes!*

And I'm also always getting asked "How are you going to cope?" -I've got absoloutely no idea! I was trying for a year to conceive without giving the slightest thought to how I'd manage a baby *rolls eyes!*

Often I think the case is that people just don't think or don't see the full picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->