Confessions of a pregnant woman

I need a dr pepper every day :'(

To be fair it helps keep me awake, so that's my justification for it haha

I forget to take my iron tablets, I know how important they are (especially because my iron levels were really low for the beginning of the pregnancy) I just can't make it stick in my brain I need them :nope:

I've eaten medium steak twice, runny eggs a few times and drank so much coffee before it started making me feel sick. I'm a bad person :shock:

Im having steak tonight and considering having it medium but will probably wimp out and have it well done!

Im having steak tonight and considering having it medium but will probably wimp out and have it well done!

There is nothing in the UK that states you can't any more, as long as it is seared on each side its fine :)

Also same with runny eggs now a days

Me and Oliver just had McDonalds for lunch... he isn't normally allowed it :blush:

I keep forgetting my prenatal vitamins :(

And I keep drinking fizzy :(

AND

For some inexplicable reason I can't seem to stop eating Curry Pot Noodles?!

Mmmm pot noodles! Yes I've had a few of them. Beef and Tomato xxx

Mmmm pot noodles! Yes I've had a few of them. Beef and Tomato xxx

Thankfully I only like the Curry ones. Otherwise I can see myself stocking up and having a different one for breakfast, lunch and dinner :blush:
But my gosh they are just so good!

Also, I have (on more than one occasion) eaten an entire, family sized pack of prawn crackers :|

So I'm going to have noodle baby that smells of prawns D: :haha:

Sorry for the TMI but I am really suffering with Constipation with this pregnancy and even though I had two rounds of sandwiches, crisps, fruit & a yoguhrt for lunch there was a Cadburys Twirl on my desk and without a moments hesitation I devoured it (even though I wasn't in the slightest bit hungry) and now I feel like a lead ballon :blush:

There is nothing in the UK that states you can't any more, as long as it is seared on each side its fine :)

I'm sad to say that used to be the case, but they've amended the meat guidelines again whilst they look into the risk of toxoplasmosis, and recommend its cooked through again. Sorry! X

I'm sad to say that used to be the case, but they've amended the meat guidelines again whilst they look into the risk of toxoplasmosis, and recommend its cooked through again. Sorry! X

Since when? :cry: wow it was fine when I got my BFP! see it really changes every week!

I'm about to have pasta Alfredo for lunch.. I'm drooling just thinking about it! I had a huge coffee this morning :blush:

Coffee, wine, tea, vodka, fizzy drinks, vasts amounts of choc, runny eggs, mayonnaise, crisps, burgers, hotdogs, pizza, sleeping on front/back, neglected to take vitamins, heavy lifting (at school), neglected to excercise (apart from walking a bit)...

Not on a daily basis girls but you get the point. The do-gooders will be squirming as they read this :blush: :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->