confused advice please

B

bexisback

I had a scan on Thursday and it showed a sac measuring 5 weeks (I thought I was 7+5) and they took blood and my numbers were 3760 I had more blood yesterday and they were only 4780 so they have even nearly doubled any one had this and everything been ok????

I've got a post on this page that will tell u I had a scan and was measured jus 5weeks wiv jus a sac 9days later had another scan and sow a baby with a healthy heart beat measuring 7 and a half weeks it's normal not to see anything at 5 weeks x

How sure are you on your dates? Xx

I'm positive on my lmp however I have irregular periods, the nurse said that would mean irregular ovulation. So it's possible that I'm wrong with my other 3 I have always been put back by scan its my numbers that worried me most.

I read your post and I felt so much better after reading it kelz86 thank you did you know your numbers?

5 weeks is still early to see a proper little fetus on the screen so I wouldn't worry urself baby's heart and stuff normal won't show up until around 8 weeks when it starts beating xoxo

No I didn't they didn't do any blood tests just arranged for me to come back for another scan I should of been 11weeks now by my lmp but have pcos so I must of skipped a month have they rearranged another scan for u

No not yet just waiting.for a call from my latest blood tests

i have my fingers crossed for u like i said its perfectly normal to see jus a sac that 9 days were hell but i was worrying for nothing wish id had more reassurance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->