Confused and annoyed

Are you testing around the same time of day? That latest does look lighter but that could be due to it not being fmu?

line is def no squinter
absolutely there hun!:hugs:

Having the worse day possibly, had a huge argument with OH and he's decided to leave me crying and broke up with me, all because I'm a "moody cow" can you blame me wiTh not knowing where I stand 😒 anyway I felt a lot of watery discharge before went toilet tissue was covered in red again accept lots of clots, and a strange pale clot. I think that could have been pregnancy.

For both my chemicals the bleeding was as heavy/a bit heavier than af within an hr of spotting starting and iv never got a pos test once the bleeding started. Everyones different but i woukd say if you get a pos tues then you didnt miscarry.....however i know its not what u want to hear but you shouldnt have to be squinting at frers next week....i cant remember when the bloods were-was it thurs u had a level of 5, if numbers are doubling as they should be in a viable pg you should be getting a clear pos by then. By all means a frer can show first and it often takes a few days to be clear/show on digi/ic....but i font think it should take like a week either. Its great that its only when u wipe, i had this with ds1 at 7 and again at 9w and it was all fine x

Just saw your later post sorry i had started my reply when you posted...im sorry you're going thru such a tough time.

Having the worse day possibly, had a huge argument with OH and he's decided to leave me crying and broke up with me, all because I'm a "moody cow" can you blame me wiTh not knowing where I stand 😒 anyway I felt a lot of watery discharge before went toilet tissue was covered in red again accept lots of clots, and a strange pale clot. I think that could have been pregnancy.

Wow! Thats v immature of him. Sorry you're having such a shitty time :hugs:

I don't know the answer to that hun. With my chemicals I had full on period like bleeding so I didn't test again. If it does turn out to be a chemical tell your dr as they may be a reason for this and the miscarriage that they can prevent. I had a chemical july 2012, dec 2012 then bfp jan 2013. So it can still happen, I say this to give you some hope. The bottom 3 tests on the pic above do look lighter to me but it still might not be over for you. :hugs:

I don't know the answer to that hun. With my chemicals I had full on period like bleeding so I didn't test again. If it does turn out to be a chemical tell your dr as they may be a reason for this and the miscarriage that they can prevent. I had a chemical july 2012, dec 2012 then bfp jan 2013. So it can still happen, I say this to give you some hope. The bottom 3 tests on the pic above do look lighter to me but it still might not be over for you. :hugs:

Thanks for your reply Hun, it's just such a hard time not knowing and wanting it so bad it hurts. X

Thanks for your reply Hun, it's just such a hard time not knowing and wanting it so bad it hurts. X

I know hun. Is it your first?

So sorry! I hope it's just implantation bleeding and nothing more, sorry your OH is being a jerk to you, definitely not the right time to freak out on you like that.

Hopefully you get a clear answer sooner than 10 days!
Stay strong! xx

Did a test today, it's gone. The bleeding is heavy to, and little pieces keep ending on the tissue that look abnormal, I can only presume that the pregnancy maybe? I think I'm going to stop trying for a while now girls. Hope everyone gets what they want! Xxx💋

So sorry, honey. I know this has been an emotional roller coaster for you. :hugs:

Bundle of joy I am so sorry :hugs: such an emotional roller coaster. Sometimes time out is just what we need. If you do change your mind you can ttc straight away after a chemical/early MC. I did with mine. I only waited after my last MC as I was further along. What ever you decide take time for yourself and surround yourself with those who care :flower: x

Just a last post been loo and the bleeding has stopped but the last time I wiped it was black/brown? I don't know if this is normal..... X

Am I going mad or is the line now again getting darker?
I am going hospital at 6 they have said they will do my bloods for me, if I am pregnant what would my numbers be from 60 hours ago Friday?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 15
Well went for another set of bloods done I am still wAiting on results they did a pregnant test there aswel and was positive but there opinions neg! Lol because apparently they don't class a test positive unless it's the exact same colour as the other line. Joke!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->