Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

Oh hon. I'm sorry. The puking sucks so so much. I can't even try to make light of that. The only thing that made me feel better was when someone would say well, that's a good sign of a healthy pregnancy! So I'll just say that. It seems this blueberry is extra sticky!!

I'd have an easier time handling the barfing if anything would come out the OTHER end. It's been something like 5 days.

I'm very happy for what seems to be a very sticky and healthy pregnancy. I'm just going to repeat that to myself over and over, haha.

^Agree. Oh BEEEEEEEEP. And oh Dill. I called it the rabbit poops because it was so rare and crumbly (TMI sorry). That part does get better. But in the mean time I'm sorry!!!

I gave in and drank a cup of coffee on day 6, and that solved it (though I haven't gone since).

Having a bit of a freakout this morning... went pee and noticed a smidge of darkness in my panties. Had a few seconds of the faintest of spotting, with several minutes of cramps. Waiting to see if it's gone for good, or if I should call my midwife.

Keeping everything crossed dear Dill. I know you know this, but cramps and spotting are super common! It could definitely just be your uterus stretching and making room. That or twins ;)

I ended up with more spotting that afternoon and some pretty severe cramps. Called my midwife and she sent me in ASAP for some blood tests at the hospital. They were douchecanoes about it, but it got done after she had me put them on the phone after they tried to send me back to work without doing the tests.

I've been ordered to pelvic and bed rest over the weekend. Blood test results will be in Monday, and they'll do a second round of tests and an ultrasound with my appointment Monday afternoon. No signs of spotting today, thank goodness.

I have been so absolutely wiped today... not sure if it's just this pregnancy kicking my ass, or if something else is up. I keep falling asleep. I literally haven't done a thing except sleep and watch movies with the hubby, and I still keep zonking out all the time.

Honestly, at this point, twins would not surprise me, haha. My symptoms have been so bad for so long, and even though I'm only 8 weeks, I can definitely feel my big fat uterus just above my pelvic bone. It hasn't popped out yet (that's supposed to be around 12 weeks), but I've got a hard lump there and can't suck it in. Boo!

I'm terrified about Monday and just desperately hoping that I do get that ultrasound and that they find a healthy baby with a strong heartbeat.

Oh hon. Im so sorry for all this stress. Only one more day!!!! Then youll have answers. Sleep and rest all you need, you deserve it.

Got to see my gummybear and its heartbeat... hubby says it's officially real now. :) Such a relief!

BEEP. BEEP. HOW DID FINALS GO.

Gad to see that no one fell off of the earth.... except for beep. OH BEEEEEEP

I'm here! For a minute. I'm sorry I haven't been a reliable poster! I feel like I've been really good not obsessing about getting pg. I also find that when I am on this site less often, I actually get more schoolwork done! Haha... Imagine that. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm 6 dpo today, unfortunately we missed our BD time by a day. I was busy with school and really wasn't paying attention... then bam! Cross hairs. ugh! But I'm reallllly focused on school right now, and realllllly don't have starting a family on my mind much. Funny how things change so quickly.

Beeep! How is school going? It's awesome that you're so focused! We're capable of non-baby talk! I promise!! Is work getting any better? Done anything fun lately?

Did you ever buy that purse you were eyeing, Beep? :D

You guys are so funny. Work is going fine I guess. Same old dirty job. School's alright. Luckily, I ended up with a 4.0 last term. I don't think I'll be getting a 4.0 this term though, I increased my load... so I might just drown in it. We'll see... I'll still be working hard. Finished my first paper last night. Dill...you made me laugh- never bought the purse. I went in to the store to see it in person and the quality of the leather was just terrible compared to my current purses- NOT worth it!!!

Did I tell you guys about the summer camp thing I'm doing???

So tellllllll me, what have you ladies been up to? Fill me in!!

And here's a pic of my current chart just for the hell of it. Bummer that we missed by a day, luckily, I'm not obsessing.

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 5
Ooooo no you did not. Speak to me of this summer camp.

Ummm ive been working mostly. DH is in clinicals basically all the time so just spending days off trying to keep the house sanitary. oh and reading. So much reading.

Oh your chart looks so normal!!!! My LP has been short for 3 cycles in a row now sooo im starting to think thats the norm.

Ok non cycle talk..... iiii went for a long ride wothwith my mare for the first time in ages the other day and my thighs still feel like fire ants are feasting on them. Clearly I need to get in better shape.

Ok, so I got accepted to be a camp counselor for two weeks at a summer camp designed specifically for people with disabilities. All of the equipment is made special so that they get to experience things they otherwise wouldn't be able to. Like rafting, ropes course, zip line, etc. Each counselor gets assigned one camper and does EVERYTHING for that camper. They are our total responsibility. Including, "diaper" changes, showers, meals, wheelchair transfers, etc. I figured since I'm already a CNA I've got that down. But to be honest, I haven't worked much or at all with disabilities like these. And I
ve never been to summer camp myself! So I'm super excited and nervous as hell!!! Two weeks away from home taking care of someone else... yikes!

Please remind me what Hubby is in clinicals for? I don't remember!? Good job to you, bringing in the money, sugar mama!! And how did interviews go for your sis?

I FEEL your pain!!! I remember when I began riding... there is no pain like it... except from dirt biking ... that is actually pretty similar. Quite hellish either way! Epsom bath!

Weird about your LP. But at least it's normalizing I guess. Always still makes you wonder ...WHY?

And my chart is fine I guess. I was pretty concerned about my temps begin so high this cycle, then remembered I switched to vaginal temping so that explains it I think. I remember one morning I was just way too tired to think about keeping the therm in my mouth and after so many times of falling asleep with it in my mouth(hanging wide open) I just decided to stick it in my V! Haven't went back since. (Luckily!! EWE! I will not be sticking that thing in my mouth ever again. lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->