Congrats Mommies! Just got my BPF yesterday. Looking for journey friends. EDD OCT 27

Oh yea, I totally agree with the smothering feeling! You're definitely immune!

You said you were already looking at nursery stuff, I'm also a little obsessed! If I have a boy, not really as my son is 17 months and i have all his stuff mostly. But if it's a girl, omg. I need everything but a crib and car seat!
Most of all NAMES! I know it's early but I can't help it! We have already decided on a boys name (which is unbelievable, we have a hard time with boys) I have,a girls name I like but now I think we need a short list of girl names and I can't find any that I like!!

I'm only 4+2 but today I have,a very bloated/full feeling.

Yeah I've been bloated too... I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow. I've also been getting a splitting headache everyday. But i think I'm getting sick. Was sweating all night last night, woke up with a cold sore :( and a little bit stuffy. Idk We'll see... we've been looking at everything baby since we found out. I'm obsessed too!

My SO was even looking at things online! I don't think he even did that for our first. Well now he has an idea of what we need. He's a big techie and he found a bouncer/swing you can control with your phone. We don't really need all those bells and whistles but whatever haha

Hey girlies... & welcome new commers.

Theres been a lot of updates since I've last been on, that's awesome.

Audra did u end up going to the beach? That soumds amazing, even tho I can't really complain about my beautiful SoCal weather. It did rain this past weekend. Hardly ever rains so that was kinda nice.
Shannon 3+ omg congrats I bet that felt good to see. I'm going to take another digital Wednesday after work. Last wednesday was when I took my last and it said 2-3. It's so exciting to see it progress.

How is everbody feeling? Has any MS kicked in yet??? Last night we got some fish for an early dinner and i was fine eating it, but a few hours later I was sitting in the living room and I started to smell it from the kichen and thought for sure everything was going to come up. Thankfully OH was able to get it all outta the house b4 I freaked lol. It made me gag a few time and I just felt to sick to my stomach. Nothing came up thankfully but I think that was the worst nausea so far.

Sam, i didn't go to the beach :( i didn't want to make any pending sickness get worse and i was right. I'm sick! Mild cold but it could have made it worse if i had went and burned my skin!
Today, just about an hour ago i got HIT with a serious dizzy spell followed by major nausea! It's still around but has settled down a bit since i sat down. I've also been getting really bad headaches, my dreams seem to be getting even more vivid and far-fetched? Like Alice in wonderland stuff. Fricken weird stuff. Lol. Sweating a lot in my sleep still and very mild cramping throughout the day. I'm emotional as I've ever been, everything pisses me off! Idk why because I'm a very calm headed person and I'm usually very easy going. Right now though I feel like yelling all the time. Probably hormones lol. That's pretty much it though...
Amy- i saw that swing at Babies r us the other day! It's pretty cool!

I am also pissed off all the time. I told my husband I feel like I'm in a rage. Like the littlest thing annoys me. I feel queasy all day and get hot flashes.

Sburgess- lol isn't it crazy?! I'm seriously like totally hippy, go with the flow, super sweet kinda girl but lately I'm just pissed off... pssh! And it goes up and down with my nausea i *think* but sometimes out of nowhere... the weird things we go through...smh

Heartburn is starting for me! Little bit of nausea but not enough to make me sick or avoid anything. Ice been getting super pissed off towards my OH. Just hormones! I'm just trying to stay stress free and relax. I can't wait to have the first ultrasound

A little bit of nausea for me too, here and there. Nothing too much really, but enough to make me think "hmm, I feel a bit off". I think my sense of smell has increased a little too, especially when it come to food smells.

Sam - yes it was amazing to see the 3+! I debated about whether or not to do it this morning as I'm only just 5 weeks and I didn't want to be disappointed if it still said 2-3. On the other hand, I knew that if it did say 3+ I'd be super happy BECAUSE I'm only just 5 weeks, so my hCG must be on the higher side. Let me know when you get yours!!

I haven't been pissed off all the time, but with some certain people at work I just can't stand them for the life of me so just seeing them breathe annoys me lol. And sometimes at OH I do get a little moody but thats all. Lately tho my dreams have been getting weirder and weirder. Got a good nights rest last night ( First night not getting up to pee) so that felt awesome. I actually got scared that I missed my alarm.

Shannon I will let u know. I'm actually kinda anxious about it. Today I'm 4+ 5 so maybe....

Everyone keeps telling me how pale I am. My one friend who is very honest and tells it like it is said I look washed out. I'm really tired and I feel queasy all the time but I don't know if that is what is making me look so pale. What do you ladies think? My mom says its twins. My first HCG at 12 dpo were 251 and 859 at 14 dpo. I think she just really wants twins. Her mother was a twin.

Hey guys! I'm very cautiously due on the 22nd October (I had a lot of first tri bleeding with my now 2-year-old son - therefore, nervous). It still doesn't seem real to me.

I got a BFP at 10DPO and my HCG was 260 at 13DPO and then 1200 at 17DPO.

Congratulations to everyone!

Aaaaaand the morning sickness has arrived! Blergh.

surges maybe the quesyness could be a reason, but to be honest, I'm not quite sure. Sorry. Hopefully it will get better soon.

Congrats Hit Girl. I could imagine how the bleeding from ur first pregnancy could make u nervous, I think it would make anyone nervous. Have u had any yet?

Shannon oh no it did?!?!? At least on the bright side it kinda makes it more real. Did it kick in bad today? Today I'm 4+6 and I decided to take another CBD and it said 3+ I was so happy.

Sam Congrats on the 3+ that's awesome!
The sickness hit me hard the other day but went away after then today I'm still getting dizzy spells and I found out today my anxiety medicine vistaril is a category C and now I'm freaking out thinking I've damaged my baby. And now I'm upset and depressed and
and I'm scared that something's wrong now... Idk what to do...

Sam Congrats on the 3+ that's awesome!
The sickness hit me hard the other day but went away after then today I'm still getting dizzy spells and I found out today my anxiety medicine vistaril is a category C and now I'm freaking out thinking I've damaged my baby. And now I'm upset and depressed and
and I'm scared that something's wrong now... Idk what to do...

Oh no I'm so sorry ur feeling that way. I'm sure u didn't harm ur baby but u should try to stop taking ur medication if u can. But I would definitely call ur doctor and see what they think just to have some peace of mind. All this worrying might just make ur anxiety worse tho. Try to take it easy Audra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->