Connecta v Babyhawk

Kbee

mammamia
Reaction score
Hi Ladies............

I cant decide......................a connecta or babyhawk???
Any experiences or opinions would be great.
Am vvvv excited to get a new sling lol :happydance:
xxx

I'm a connecta girl! I looooooove it, it's so easy to use, comfy, LO loves it and even better so does DH.

I have a normal Mei Tai and love it! I love tying the straps and not having to adjust it when my OH wears it. But I have used a Connecta and loved that too, I'm going to get one at some point so I have one of each :thumbup:

they look the same to me, im looking at getting a mei tai.

I'm with Kirsten- it's nice not having to readjust the straps on the BabyHawk if there is someone else who is going to be wearing the baby regularly too (I imagine you'd have to readjust if doing a back carry if not criss crossing the straps too?). I tried on a BH Oh Snap (BH's connecta style carrier) and it was nice and I'd definitely enjoy the convenience of just buckling but since hubby wears Emma also, I'd always be readjusting which kinda defeats the purpose iykwim :) Enjoy picking out your carrier!

I can't say, as I've never used a Connecta, but I love my Babyhawk! :happydance: It is nice not having to adjust straps or anything.

:hugs:

I can't say, as I've never used a Connecta, but I love my Babyhawk! :happydance: It is nice not having to adjust straps or anything.

hi, i see your lo is nearly 1, can you still use baby hawk mei tai or do u have to use toddler hawk mei taii now, as im thinking of getting one, my lo is 7months and i dont wanna waste money if she wont be in baby hawk for long, thanks:thumbup:

Yes, Claire still easily fits in the Babyhawk. I think the top weight for that is 35lbs? Anyways, she's always been on the larger side (over the 100th percentile for weight at times) and I can still put her into the BH.

I can't say for a ToddlerHawk, as I've never seen them... but so far so good with us and the BH!

She turned a year on the 19th of December, and weighs around 23-24lbs. :)

You will love it! I had her in it today as she was grouchy and she settled right down and rested her head against my chest. :cloud9:

So cute! Make sure you post lots of pictures when you get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->