Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

I thought about it and I've decided not to test. I think I will just give it until at least 12 dpo. I don't feel like the disappointment right now. I just feel like AF is on the way.

Rainbow-Your LH surge is long gone by now. A positive OPK at this stage of the game can indicate pregnancy...but don't quote me on that. I think it might be worth testing in the am!

Check out this link: https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

Rainbow, I'm 8dp and so feel af is imminent, leg cramps dull aches (no more twangy aches) just AF aches, I did do a HPT this morning *slap* and can't tell if theres a faint line or not :(

XX

try and post a pic of it and we can all scrutanise it.

i had a pos opk at 10dpo thats what made me do a pg test that day and bfp!

Well I wasn't as luck...tested this morning 10 dpo and got a big fat negative :( I also feel like AF is on the way

10dpo is still early though so your not out, what sensitivity did the test have

FRER so I don't know...when I went through IVF I got a faint positive 7dp6dt which is about 13 dpo. I honestly feel like AF is coming though so I don't want to get my hopes up. I won't test anymore, just wait til AF comes. I read somewhere that you can also get an LH surge right before AF comes, not sure if that is true or not but I read it on one of the many sites I've looked at.

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c303/jayney13/xmas2010.jpg

There are lines irl, and I took it apart, and still a line lol, also a very faint line on an opk.

Will do another with fmu tomorrow.

xx

Current symptoms, bouts of nausea (but I haven't eaten) and irritability. Dull ache in my abdomen (like AF is on the way) that's all

Rainbow-Hopefully it's just too early!

Cheshire-Congrats! That is definitely a BFP!!!!

shouldnt ut have a cross if its positive? I can only see one line...

Hope I didn't speak too soon-I'm used to the tests where a line is a line, didn't realize it was supposed to cross! Keep us posted!

Well it looks like I am back to square one... again.... Not exactly sure what is happening to be honest. Got faint BFP's (faint but dark enough to see without squinting, never as dark as control line though) when AF was due.. but have been feeling really unsure. Started cramping yesterday and decided to buy a test in Tesco this afternoon. Did it earlier, it was white as snow, nothing there. I should've been almost 8 weeks by now... Anyway, when I wiped there was blood.. Now I'm in bed feeling sick, got a headache and having bad cramps. I am quite confused though, not 100% sure if I'm miscarrying again, if this is just AF showing up a few weeks late, or what?.. anyway.. OH and I are going to talk about. I am thinking of taking a break for this month at least, I know we've only tried 2 months but if I am miscarrying again now this is my second in a row. Bleh.. my head is just a mess!!

Sorry for the depressing rant! :hugs:

Aww Lea, no way! That happened with one of my losses..faint bfps then nothin, but AF still didnt come til ages later! Its so unfair :( Maybe gie yourself a break and try again in the new year!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->