Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

I am gonna Liz. I got faint bfp's until about 6 weeks tho, so less than 2 weeks ago! they were never 'dark' but they weren't with tegan either? About a week ago I took my ticker off because I felt.. well, not pregnant? I did before that.. it was just like it switched off. TMI but my left boob leaked last time I was pg and did this time aswell, it stopped a week ago though (I think it's cos I only ever BFed Tegan once, and it was from that boob) :wacko: I am pretty sure I was pg, just no idea what is happening now.. you hear of babies passing away in utero and being reabsorbed sort of thing (happened to my auntie at 10 weeks) , maybe that is what this is? or perhaps I am going to have a full blown mc... who knows! :shrug:

Lea-
Ugh. I'm sorry that you are going through this. I'm not sure what the cut off is but they say to stop doing HPTs at some point because hcg levels drop off. Not sure if that is the case with you or not, especially since you are cramping and having some bleeding. I have been through both-all of these symptoms you are having and had a miscarriage, and all of these symptoms you are having and everything was fine. I had a quite a bit of cramping and spotting in my first trimester this time around. Not sure if that helps or not. Just know that I am thinking of you. I had two miscarriages early on, back to back, then I took two months off and the third time was a charm. It is very scary and upsetting though. I was convinced it was never going to happen for me. Hugs sweetie. I hope things become more clear for you in the next few days.
Erin

Oh Lea,

Sending huge virtual hugs to you from here. I have no real words of wisdom to add other than to say I was distinctly lacking in pregnancy symptoms this time which was such a contrast to the last time. We'd stopped testing by your point though, so I've no idea what the lines would have shown. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

I'm a bit behind with everyone as we've had the lurgy this week. I'll read back shortly and see where everyone is up to but in the mean time, sending seasonal best wishes to all. We had a lovely solstice yesterday (the day with the most spiritual significance for us) but are planning a family christmas too. What does everyone else have planned?

Big hugs Lea... sorry to hear your update. I truly hope all is well. Thinking of you and your family & praying that everything is ok. Will your doctor see you this early? Can they send you for a blood test?

Doctors here don't intervene if you're before 12 weeks, so unless there are 'complications' i.e I don't pass everything or get seriously ill, they just give you pain medication and send you home. Plus we are in the process of registering at our new doctors after our house move in October (we were hoping our old doctor would keep us because of Tegan's extensive problems but they won't) so I don't actually have a doctor to see and I'm not going to A&E.
Am bleeding very very heavily today and feeling really ill. Contemplating going for a sleep soon if it's okay with m OH (which I'm sure it will be, she's being absolutely fantastic again.

Lea I'm so sorry :hugs::hugs:

Well I have no clue what happened with the cb tests yesterday, took another today and still a very thin light line, got a pink dye one and bfn.:dohh:

Still lots of time yet (positive thinking)

xx

Lea- I'm so sorry

The weirdest things are happening with my body right now! I am 11 dpo and last night I decided to do another OPK (of course it was negative). Well when I got home today on cycle day 24 I had loads of EWCM so much so that I had to change my panties (sorry TMI)!!! I am so confused. I never get EWCM at this point in my cycle. I give up, I just need to take a break from this crap...

Damn you positive OPK and ewcm..and no donor cus its xmas *shakes fist*. Not that I was trying this month..but still :(

Aww Luna -- not trying is quite frustrating! :hugs:

I still think you should find a medication you can take safely while TTC...

OH switched her blood pressure medication to a pregnancy safe one when we started trying...

Gina -- I just posted a message for you in the baby name section (on one of your old threads from october)

Thanks girls, its maddening! I'll feel ovulation and get so angry lol.

Im off to OHs mums in an hour for xmas, wont be back til the day after boxing day, hope everyone has a nice xmas, take plenty of pix and we can share then in here after xmas!!!

Merry xmas ladies :) I had a not so nice surprise from AF this morning (12dpo!!)

Have a lovely day
x

Tested- BFN but I am kind of used to that after three years of it. I am in good spirits for the New Year :)

Sorry girls! Hope the New Year brings many BFPs and many new, healthy baby bundles! Let's keep the stork busy in 2011!

I felt ovulation yesterday, big time. And timing-wise it makes sense. What a waste of my little eggy!

But....... hopefully we'll do better with the timing this cycle for OH. Planning to meet the donor on Thursday morning! Hope the weather is good for travelling by Wednesday night! FX'ed.

I am going to order an insem kit online... but it wont be here in time for this insem. I like the look of the syringe better tho! Plus it comes with preseed... which we haven't used yet. Anyone (in the US) know where they sell preseed?? I think we need to start trying some new techniques this time!

https://www.fertilitysuppliesonline.com/ItemPages/AI.htm

Lea -- How are you doing? :hugs: Tegan have a wonderful Christmas??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->