Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

MrsMM24 - I've just taken a first look at your chart, and it looks amazing! I've got my fingers crossed for you :thumbup:

AFM, it's looking like I'll be getting a donation on the 26th, just as long as nothing unexpected pops up before then (I've had a lot of that lately!). I'm so excited to finally be finished with my break from TTC... it's been a looooong 3 months! :haha: xx

TTC, thanks so much for looking... I have been going chart crazy, looking through hundreds! :haha: I just hope mine remains good and I see a bfp.... FXD

:dust: GL, FXD, with your upcoming "donation," with all the drama you have had (I have been following) with donors, etc, I know you deserve a good donor and a big fat bfp! Looking forward to hearing more of what I pray is a successful egg chase!

Thanks MrsMM, what you said made me feel better but think AF is here, have had a lot more red cm, so much so I've put on a pad. Haven't got PP but have had quite bad backache. I'm "ok" because I know I can try again its just that 2ww this time that was a bit horrendous so I won't be looking forward to that much BUT I think I'll maybe to chill out on the old symptom watch and keep myself busier than I have been...I go back to uni September 26th so need to start getting my head into uni gear as well really. I really wanted to be pregnant when I'd started back at uni because I know how stressful the place can be and how full on ttc can be and I just hope I can mix the 2 well...I have a lot of support both on here and my mum, bless her, she's been great, so hopefully I'll be fine. And yes, I do have one more try before I go back.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong with my chart, I put the link as Lian said in my sig (thanks for that Lian) but it looks like it still isn't showing up..

TTC Sept, glad you've got your donation day sorted, I bet you are excited!!!

MrsMM, my fingers are tightly crossed for you this month :dust: to you and all others still on the 2ww:hugs:

c.30 - Your chart has come up fine for me :thumbup: I know I'll sound really thick now, especially when I've been on here for months and TTC for even longer, but what does "PP" mean? :blush: xx

Cheers TTCSept, think I finally figured it out :thumbup: and lol, I'm not sure if PP is one thats used on here but its period pains. Haven't marked AF in my chart yet, will wait for temp dip tomorrow (more so than today) if it comes and well to see if the flow gets heavier.

Oooh now it makes sense :haha: I've just always referred to them as AF cramps. You should mark AF on your chart whenever a full red flow starts, that's classed as CD1 xx

Oh. My. God. I've just listed my TTC history in my journal, month by month. I can't believe I'm still going at it! :haha:

10 donations/inseminations, 9 cycles where I've been able to get a donation... and get this... I'm on my 6th donor! :shock: All spread out over nearly two years.

I hate TTC!! :growlmad: Bring on the morning sickness and constant peeing! :rofl: xx

C.30- Sorry AF got you :( GL next cycle!

TTC- Yay for the 26th, that's great news! :)

AFM- Taking my charts and pics of my opks to my midwife tomorrow to see what her opinions are.

TTC Sept 2010....lol I feel ya...seems like we have been doing this forever...this was our 7th month trying..last insemination is tonight....headed into the tww soon....here we go again... LOL

Hey everyone!looks like I might be back in the game....just bought myself a clearblue fertility monitor from eBay and hoping to get started with TTC in October. Got our donor travelling about 45 minutes to us...so maybe 2 donations...perhaps 3. I'm so excited...SIL is due boxing day so this would be the most awesome timing!
I'll def try and post more....not got internet yet and keep going over my 1GB phone allowance. Ooops!

xx

all sounds promising ladies.
TTC i no how u feel it doesnt get ne easier 3 years in to TTC + it can stil b just as stressful bt it jst means we will all enjoy all the aches and pains of pregnancy all the more (most probably nt)

baby dust 2 all

xx

Hey everyone!looks like I might be back in the game....just bought myself a clearblue fertility monitor from eBay and hoping to get started with TTC in October. Got our donor travelling about 45 minutes to us...so maybe 2 donations...perhaps 3. I'm so excited...SIL is due boxing day so this would be the most awesome timing!
I'll def try and post more....not got internet yet and keep going over my 1GB phone allowance. Ooops!

xx

Best of luck! :) I have the monitor as well....I guess...LOL

Girls, I think the witch is here.. Arriving early at 13DPO. Blood on TP everytime I wipe. And feels so crampy. Yes, it's her... :nope:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I don't know if I have the strength to even continue.. Just feels so sad and heartbroken :cry:

awww Lian..hugs to you ..:hugs: could it possibly be IB?

AFM..10dpo and yesterday morning i had some pink after a loose (sorry tmi) bowel movement and also some pink late in the evening after i teeteed :nope::wacko: of course i'm praying it's IB but from my hx, sometimes i spot a few days before AF arrives and some months i dont spot till the day before...i shouldnt start for about 3-4 more days but still not super hopeful:( kinda bummed...really had high hopes for this cycle...

daydreamer...yay, GL on getting ready for oct cycle..looking forward to following u :)

dmfamily...fx'ed for your bfp soon!! hang in there! :)

Big big hugs Lian and faithbabies :hugs: but still hoping it could possibly be IB for you both!

Nice to see you day_dreamer, considering investing in the CBFM myself if I'm not successful after a couple of months, so be good to know how you find it :flower:

Me, I'm feeling a bit gutted today, more so last night. I know I can try again and I know it isn't realistic really to think it would work first time but this whole process, as some of you ladies who have been doing a hell of a lot longer than me have said, is a hard one! I guess I just give myself a day or 2 and then dust myself off and get ready for insem day :)

Hope everyone has a good weekend :flower:

Aaaaaah good luck day dreamer! Lots of :dust: to you!!

So sorry to anyone who has been caught by the witch... but there's always next cycle (yes, I know that's the most annoying thing to hear on CD1 :haha:) xx

c30..thanks! and u are so right, this process just sucks..can be overwhelming...even though i know i can try again in a couple of weeks,, in the back of my head i'm like how many more tries? how long will it take? kinda drives ya bonkers :wacko:

just for poops and giggles i tested with and OPK using fmu this am and got faint positive...after stalking the internet world for an hour i've come to the conclusion it's probably just some LH left in my body...some ladies have gotten faint + on opk and gone on to get their bfp a few days later with HPT but this seems to not be the norm....i feel kinda crampy like AF is getting closer and a little discolor on tp this am as well....:growlmad:

Hi ladies... I need a few answers.. the last 2 nights we have done insemination with our donor. This morning when I removed the soft cup I saw a brownish color in it. I also have light lower tummy cramps. What does this all mean? Did it not work? Please help. Thank you so much.

Some women get spotting when they ovulate, it's not heard of very often, but it can happen. Other than that, I don't have a clue :shrug: xx

Faithbabies, yep can drive you bonkers or even more so in my case ;) one thing thats helping me is you ladies in this thread :hugs: and also my mum who has really come up trumps and I think is enjoying being able to 'experience' the process with me because I haven't got a partner who would normally be in that role. Just being able to talk to her about it helps, especially during the last 2ww!

Hi TwinsFan, I THINK, although I'm not 100% sure but because its in my head I must have read it somewhere, that a few of the ladies in this thread have experienced tummy cramps after using the softcup. I didn't myself but I do experience cramps anyway with ovulation.

Hope the inseminations worked for you FX and lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->