Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

ive been charting, last month they were all over but since my AF they have become alot steadier so im more hopeful this month!

good luck everyone :)

Good luck Kahlua, when do you think you'll test again? I've got my fingers firmly crossed for you, you deserve it! :hugs: xx

Thank you, but I think I may have jumped the gun. I got a faaint line again today, but it was the same as yesterday. I think it's just a nasty evap line, and not faint hcg. Also I took my temperature a bit after I woke up, and I'm back to 97.4.

11 dpo is still early so a faint line is fine at this stage. got my fingers crossed for you.

hey ladies! sorry i've been missing...alot going on around here!

Kahlua..i would still be excited!! i've never seen an evap line...any faint line was a BFP..actually the only faint line lol ....fingers crossed it's an early bfp..hang in there!! :hugs:

MrsMM..i'm with ya, getting ready for the big O haha...sending baby dust to ya girl and hoping this is YOUR cycle!!!! :)

jazz,twins and luna...hope the nausea and symptoms ease up soon for you ladies..so excited to cont to follow your journeys...cannot wait for baby pics and BTW i wanna see those baby bumps! it gives us inspiration, hope, etc ;)

ticking clock...fingers crossed and pouring some baby dust on ya that this is your month too!!!! :flower:

c30...good luck in the 2ww!! baby dust and wishes for a bfp your way!! :)

AFM.....I am due to get LH surge sat and so donor is shipping friday and i'll recieve sat :) took Clomid again this month and no probs thus far....fingers crossed for this cycle...i'm sooo ready! kinda thinking about just putting donation all in instead cup and not using syringe this time...but kinda afraid of spilling it :( any advice/hints/techniques/ etc ????
we are also excited we are getting my daughter's half brother friday..he is 6 months and we had him for 3 weeks when he was born..his grandma decided not to adopt and his parents are getting their rights terminated so he needed an adoptive home! so we are super thankful and blessed with our little family but of course still dreaming/hoping/praying that our final member will be one from my womb....throw some babydust my way ;)

KAHLUA, I say test again in the morning, some women have gotten 9DPO early bfps... GL FXD! :dust:

FAITH, so happy you are getting him Friday! :flower: As for tips, we use straight out of SC, the tips that I have are this.... practice. Take preseed (almost same consistency) or egg white, and "pour" into cup slowly. Lay on the bed and hold the cuppressing the edges. Insert and position.... that is what I have done, little to no spillage... My DW has done the insertion as well, and trust me, she doesn't spill it! LMAO :haha: I have also elevated my hips so it was like "pouring" as I inserted it... I say GL, but definitely practice Hun! Catch that eggy!

AFM...Nothing new to report, all can be seen in my chart, I am preparing for OV in the next week or so. Getting everything in order! As many can remember or read in my journal, I am going to use baby aspirin, robitussin, folic acid, even primrose oil, B6, green tea, preseed, softcups and at a minimum 3 "donations". We are going to try SMEP!!! We will catch this eggy in Oct!!!

Thought some of you ladies may be interested in this:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/758849-freebies.html#post13210472

Was gonna post here but figured the replies would be hard to follow so started a seperate post :thumbup:

Thanks ladies! It was a positive...I confirmed it with a FRER. But I'm more scared and nervous than excited this time around. And terrified at this point of a chemical because I found it so early.
Although I would absolutely take a chemical over an ectopic. As long as I don't ever need another d&c...
I'm finding it difficult to be positive sometimes. :x

congratulations hunni

i know the fear you feel right now as i had 6 MC before i fell with my daughter who is now a happy healthy 15 yr old xxx

Congratulations Kahlua! I can understand why you're so worried, but if you take it one day at a time, first tri will be over before you know it! :hugs: xx

KHALUA... :happydance: CONGRATS! Totally understand your apprehension.... Have you been taking baby aspirin? It is worth the start... Let us be here as you take it day by day Hun! FXD! for a sticky sticky bean! :dust:

AFM...Nothing new to report, all can be seen in my chart... CM checks begin today, and OPKS starting this weekend. Stocked up on baby aspirin, robitussin, folic acid, even primrose oil, B6, green tea, preseed, softcups and "donations". Operation Prepare for SMEP has begun!!! I have been exercising really regularly as well so I am feeling good.

Kahlua~ I know the feeling, I had two chemicals, the most recent was 2/2011. FX it's a sticky bean and congrats!!! Lots healthy and happy 9 month vibes for you! :hugs:

Faith~ A big welcome to your sweet new family member! Good luck this cycle!! :flower:

AFM~ Still waiting to see what miss af is up to...

Wow, that's come around so fast ticking, it only seems like yesterday that you were telling us about last cycle's donations! xx

So is AF late now pinkorblue? Getting excited to see what happens within the next day or two! xx

Lots of luck, Ticking!

TTC~ Yep, but only by one day. I had some spotting earlier this afternoon...

So the baby aspirin is a new one....I haven't heard of it! With all I know about TTC and pregnancy, I'm surprised. I know I've heard mention of it once or twice but thought it was disregarded or advised against? Can someone explain? :x

Can I just have a small rant please?

The donor that we found in October last year, and have been chatting to on and off for the past 12 months and were friends with...has just informed us, approximately 25 days before our very first Insemination, that he no longer does AI...only PI. :brat: *pulls hair out*

Our only other option is someone we've only spoken to this week, is still a teenager and making conversation is like getting blood out of a stone. Ugh.

Good luck everyone insem-ing soon and tww-ing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->