Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

That sucks day dreamer :nope: I hope you get better luck with a donor soon! xx

Congratulations Kahlua!!! Love your sig <3 :yipee: It's gonna be ok.

MM, how can u manage the SMEP with a donor? Your donor must be awesome and very cooperative with this. Sometimes mine is a dear, but sometimes he'll pull a disappearing act during the most crucial dates.

day_dreamer, I'm very sorry with your donor issues. I also had the same problem this cycle and I was also pulling my hair out of frustration. The worst part is when they back-out when everything else is all-set or they just ignore your contact. You still have some time though. Some girls here have found reliable donors within a couple of days. But maybe that teenager may turn out to be ok, after all the sperm content of men is the highest at that age, so you may fall pregnant very quickly and you won't really have to deal with him for a long time.

Ticking, your cycle is really fast! As Emma said, it only feels like yesterday when you had your 1st donation. Well, fxed Gail is right for u. :thumbup:

iv been following this thread for some months now girls and want to wish you all good luck and baby dust! :dust:

we got out BFP through home insemination from a donor we met locally on tadpole donations but sadly due to problems with magazine reporters the site now appears to be closed :nope:

i hope it all works out for all of you :flower:

getting some good EWCM today and donation is done, will be doing another donation on monday (when i'm due to ovulate) if i havent had a positive OPK by then
guess thats all we can do and just hope for the best :hugs:

Congratulations ifoundmysoul! I was a member of the Tadpole forum as well, but luckily I found my donor on there just before it closed down :thumbup: xx

Congratulations ifoundmysoul! I was a member of the Tadpole forum as well, but luckily I found my donor on there just before it closed down :thumbup: xx

me too :)

and its reopen but a different link, i can post the new link here if anyone wants it x

I'd like to have it ticking, please :flower: I like to keep up with what goes on in there just in case things don't work out with TC. He's only in the UK for a few more months and if I don't conceive before then I'll have to find a new donor... xx

I'd like to have it ticking, please :flower: I like to keep up with what goes on in there just in case things don't work out with TC. He's only in the UK for a few more months and if I don't conceive before then I'll have to find a new donor... xx

here is the link

https://forums.tadpoletown.co.uk/

my donor gave it to me a few days ago :thumbup:

Thanks ticking...tadpole was the only place I ever found anyone!

Yay, I'm back on Tadpole again :happydance: Thanks ticking! Although hopefully I won't need it again... xx

TICKING, it seems so quick that you were just OVg, but I know everyone's cycle is different, so GL FXD! :dust: Wiiiish we could use tadpole but of course we are in the states. We use freespermdonors and freespermdonations websites....

KHALUA, yes, it was recommended from doc AFTER MC as helping strengthen lining and assisting with sticky beans. It isn't for everyone as some people have bleeding problems and cannot take aspirin. There is a thread on BNB for it as well as soooo many women after MC have begun to use it. GL

DAYDREAMER, sorry you are having donor issues, it just sucks at timing as well. GL

LIAN, actually, SMEP is going to still be hard, BUT, we plan to use shippers, and the cryobank, as long as you buy it, you can have as many vials as you would like.... We scheduled shipment days and amounts already. So, it is just a matter of the day coming....

AFM...Nothing new to report, stalk my chart... Starting OPKs this weekend. I have a very full weekend, meeting up with my bro, SIL and my nephew. DW and I are taking the LO to shop for coats/clothes, getting cold around here, and today and tomorrow she has Karate! Going to even find a second in there to get to the salon to get hair done! YAY! I hope you all have a GREAT weekend! GL FXD! :dust:

Congrats Kahlua!! :happydance: Super happy for you and I am with you on the one day at a time.

We have had one scan already at 7weeks 4 days got to see the little one looks like a gnome if you ask Jen and it had a heart rate of 141. We don't actually get another scan until 20 weeks, but we go in in 2 weeks for a check up and get to hear the heartbeat so that will be cool.

Good Luck to all you ladies this month Baby Dust to all :dust:

Ah, i'm another tadpoler but havent been there in yonks!!

Congrats Kahlua! Hope its a sticky bean for you!!

Question for some of you lesbian ladies out there. What do your kids call your oh or (non birth mom) We have been trying to come up with a name for Jen. The only thing we have come up with is Maddy (Mom+Daddy) but any other suggestions would be great.

I always thought you'd both be mummy. Or maybe one is mum and the other is mummy? Mummy T and mummy B (or whatever your initials are!). I'm not a lesbian though, so have no idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->