Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Momwannabe81, GL, i'm in the same dilemma, at best i could get O-2.. But i think, getting a donation day after positive opk is also optimal..

----
Girls, i'm losing my sanity with this whole donor business. The stress of dealing with some men is really making me infertile. :cry:

Momwannabe81, GL, i'm in the same dilemma, at best i could get O-2.. But i think, getting a donation day after positive opk is also optimal..

----
Girls, i'm losing my sanity with this whole donor business. The stress of dealing with some men is really making me infertile. :cry:

I can relate with u, although i am married but when it's about insemination time i'm on my own, if dh is present donor don't produce much (male mental issues lol) but i got some postive from todays dr visit, i had 5-6 follicles measuring 17-23 and they wanted to do trigger but refused (to expensinve and O on my own) so i am to soon, since i haven't yet i will be getting another donation tuesday and maybe wednesday also. Fx that the spermies from this morning are waiting on eggy.

And for those that use soft cup u can have vag u/s with it still in (i did :blush:).
Also while waiting I read an artical that says that if u have PCOS a south beach diet is good and can help reduce the production of whatever causes it(don't remember but google PCOS and south beach diet)

MOMWANNABE81 GL in the TWW... don't worry about the timing, it's good. They recommend BDg/donations during fertile period. The O-2, O-1, OV. O-1 is just the higher percentage of pregnancies, there are still plenty within the fertile period. You are in there!:dust:

JLONDON GL with the inseminations, the 1st time is always the hardest. :dust:

BRANDI brilliant news! Awesome! GL FXD!:dust:

CHRISTIE2011 GL with the donor, I hope all goes well quickly to a BFP!:dust:

CHERYL :hugs: Thanks Hun! I love your preparation for the new cycle, March is a lucky month, and your predicted OV is GREAT! March 17th, my bday!:dust:

TICKING what an awesome video scan for you and the kids!:flower:

FAITHBABIES Thanks Hun, I sure appreciate your prayers! GL, seems these symptoms are good for you!:dust:

LIAN :hugs::hugs: I know dealing with men has to be difficult (not from experience however) GL Hun! Hang in there, you WILL get that BFP!:dust:

AFM... CD16/5DPO: Stalk my chart!! Wonderful weekend, did have 2 glasses of wine, but still early in the process so shouldn't be detrimental. I an in the TWW so all water, exercise, prenatal, and folic acid from here! Trying to keep my focus. I hope that you all have an excellent weeekend full of BFPs and successful eggy chasing! *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

AFM~ 11dpo cont to have mild cramps and backache, no spotting and no other symptoms...Af due to arrive this sat/sun so i may test in the morning or may not lol FX

momwannabe~ FX for your spermies to reach the eggy! hope this is your cycle! :dust:

lian~missed ya lately! yeah we had trouble for awhile with donors but now have a good friend donating and it's so much nicer...what is going on with ya? hugs :hugs:

babydust to everyone else :dust:

JLONDON GL with the inseminations, the 1st time is always the hardest. :dust:

Thank you.. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up as if it did work first time it'd be very lucky and I'm not the luckiest of people!! But it's like when we got the lottery over here for the first time, I was sitting there with my ticket thinking OMG I'm about to win the lottery :haha: I'm 6dpo I think.. Got my first OPK on the 29th and symptom spotting constantly, had cramping low in my right side last night, really uncomfortable going down into my groin which is unusual and
have had a few slightly sharp pains throughout today and a bit of a sicky feeling at the back of my throat.. Going to allow myself to be a little crazy about it this month, but will pull myself together in the coming months if this isn't the one.

AFM... CD16/5DPO: Stalk my chart!! Wonderful weekend, did have 2 glasses of wine, but still early in the process so shouldn't be detrimental. I an in the TWW so all water, exercise, prenatal, and folic acid from here! Trying to keep my focus. I hope that you all have an excellent weeekend full of BFPs and successful eggy chasing! *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:[/QUOTE]

If I remember rightly I think you had a donation on Thurs? Really hope you get that BFP - a gift from your angel.. :dust:

Looky wat we got! Us gay mummies anyways! :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/same-sex-parenting/

AFM... Ladies!!!! CBFM in use!!! AF came midday yesterday after a LOVELY chant from JODI and other BnB ladies on some threads! I have NEVER been happier to see AF!!! Sooooo..... as it stands, DW and I calculated EVERYTHING, if we conceive this cycle, DDate will be 2 days before DD's b-day and we could see a BFP BEFORE our angel's due date! Oh the hope that we are now feeling!!!FXD!!!

So happy for you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Lots of :dust: your way, hun! :hugs:

:dust: :dust: to everyone in the tww, waiting to insem or about to insem soon!! :dust: :dust:

Congrats!

BRANDI YAY! Keep it coming!

LUNA FINALLY! WE have been waiting on this for some time. I have already been over and gotten involved! YAY

AFM... CD17/6DPO: Stalk my chart!! I'm not going to take my temp every day from here, just to ease my SS and nerves. But will track CM and CP.... still good with only water, exercise, prenatal, and folic acid! Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

MM, nice that you Od early this cycle. Also, ease up on the SS because your chart looks nice. Fxed the main difference this time is the early O.

Faith, missed this forum as well. Its good u finally settle with your friend as donor. I truly missed mine, but things just got complicated between us.
___
AFM, my first 2ww after my surgery. I had a scan just before my trigger and saw a nice looking folly on my left ovary.. Then had a donation after that. Quite stressful chasing for the sperm (having to fly to meet new donor) but hopefully I caught the egg.. Very, very nauseated, probably because of the trigger.. Gosh, I'm in the airport, I think I'm gonna throw up.

LIAN I have actually OVd this time before, CD15, I usually am CD15-18 OV except for that super loooong cycle I just had.... That one came unexpectantly. I am just hoping that a BFP is on the other end this month! GL, with the new donor, sometimes that kinda work for meeting the donor is super successful... :dust:

MOMMY2B Nice Avatar pic!!! :dust:

AFM... CD23/8DPO: Stalk my chart!! No tracking temp this weekend and beyond till AF or BFP!! Testing early in 3 days!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of egg chasing :sex: and BFPS!!! Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

mrsmm~~ fx for your bfp in 3 days!!! :dust:

lian~nausea is a good symptom in the 2ww!! fx you'll soon be seeing two pink lines!! :dust:

mommy2be~good luck!! hope that bfp is coming soon!! :)

afm~i think 13dpo and started spotting late last night dark brown which is normal before AF..she is supposed to fly in tomorrow so i'm thinking she's right on time :( FX for march bfp as a pos hpt would fall right around my daughter's bday, my bday or my anniversary :) march 4,9 and 12th are lucky dates :)

well im almost 9 weeks and just ordered a fetal heart monitor :happydance:
cant believe im into month 3 of my pregnancy

So I booked my consultation for my tubal reversal. I go in on March 5. Hopefully I can start trying again soon!

So our baby boy was born Feb 6 :) We went to triage on Feb 5, since our OB wanted to see us there (she was on call) High bp issues and other signs of pre eclampsia, together with being 50% effaced and 1-2 cm dilated - made the ob break my water at 37weeks+1. The baby was born 12 hours after breaking my water, weighing in at 3005g and 51cm.

He is adorable and so cute; a good sleeper, eater & pooper :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->