Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

https://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4527/39415910151270077680644.jpg

Picture of our beauty :)

MrsMM24 - Any news?

SummerRocks - Very cute baby, congratulations :)

SUMMER AWWW! He is cute!!! I mean a looker! :happydance:

BRANDI what good news!!! Steps closer and closer to your BFP!:dust:

J LONDON no news yet! Oh how I wish!!! I think we will be testing closer to each other, I lost my nerve this morning:dust:

AFM... CD26/11DPO: Stalk my chart!! No tracking temp, just waiting on AF or BFP!! Was testing early today, but lost the nerve!! I am not feeling as hopeful, I have little to no symptoms really, but, you never know.... Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

MrsMM24 - I already tested, couldn't wait although I know I should have, had a couple of days of BFN's then a VERY feint BFP on Sunday morning and then this morning a BFN! Am pretty sure there was something up with the BFP though, it just didn't look or feel right if you know what I mean. Am having lots of AF symptoms now and am due on the 16th so will prob just wait and see now. (depending on how I feel in the morning). I started reading your journal today - very moving, got a way to go though, it's really well written and it's already helping me in some way.

Fingers crossed for when you find the courage to do that test :dust:

meh, i was all good and negative this cycle... it will never happen etc and i was happy there (figure being opposite of everything from the last cycle cant hurt.. ) now im back in the .. im sure it worked etc. ive not started "symptom spotting" like last month but.. my back has hurt since sat (at a concert) so im obsessing over that.. the days were actually going by pretty fast because i felt like.. it didnt work so why agonize etc. heh, luckily im actualy pretty busy this week. oh and job interview tomorrow, wish me luck

Congratulations Summer!! You have one gorgeous little man on your hands :cloud9: xx

Emma - YAY for scan :happydance: bet you can't wait, I'll look forward to pics if you post them ;) :thumbup:

MrsMM, constantly thinking about you and still praying for your BFP :hugs::flower:

Summer, beautiful pic, congratulations!!

J, you're not out til AF shows, FX for you :hugs:

Drsquid, hope the interview went well :thumbup:

Lian, thinking of you hun and praying for your BFP very soon too :hugs: x

Faith, so sorry AF got you, GL with this cycle :hugs:

Ticking, lovely little avatar pic :thumbup:

Brandi, glad you got a date for your consultation :thumbup:

Luna, Noah is gorgeous!!! :hugs:

Ok, hopefully that's everybody **phew** :haha:

AFM, CD11, donations "booked in" for CD13 which is thursday. I've just booked the hotel and trains so a mixture of nervous and excited. Got some EWCM today so hopefully thursday will be good timing :thumbup:

CHERYL Thursday seems like perfect timing Hun! I will be thinking and sending BFP waves of dust your way!:dust:

TTC SEPT 2010 Heeey!!! 12 weeks!!! How are you? Scan next week, I can't wait!

JLONDON Aw Hun! Well, no :af: is still a good sign. I am feeling like you too though, not sure what the cramping is, I am due AF on the 18th. Hey, we are like cycle buddies! Thanks for reading, it has been a VERY trying time, but DW and I are still very determined. I hope you get a late BFP!!!:dust:

DRSQUID GOOD LUCK!!!:dust:

Hi Ladies, :wave: Happy Valentine's Day!

AFM... CD27/12DPO: Stalk my chart!! No tracking temp, just waiting on AF or BFP!! Well, I did go home and test last night, BFN, but I knew it was early, was just trying to capture the date prior to Valentine's day or Our angel's Ddate. I am now, just waiting. AF is due on Saturday..... Although we had focus, we will not be getting a BFP before our angel's due date, 2.15.12. Now we will try to get our 2012 delivery so March and April are our chances before we need to re-evaluate and plan accordingly. I hope you all enjoy your Valentine's Day no matter what you are doing:dust:

So, I'm supposed to start school in September. I'm going to try and book my reversal for August and then start trying at the end of September or Octoberish. If nothing happens by November, I'll be taking a break, only because I don't want to have a baby in the middle of the school year, and a September-November pregnancy would give me a June-August due date, meaning I'd be able to take some time off school before starting second term.

Yay! I'm so excited!

Aww ticking, that's lovely, thank you so much for sharing :hugs:

aww cute video

c-30- i think it went well. everyone was really nice and it doesnt hurt that someone got a day off sick yesterday because i was able to work (i work in a different section of the same group). apparently they brought 4 people through today which stressed me out a bit but.. turns out i know the wife of one of them (from training) which could be good or bad. fingers crossed. forgot to buy thank you notes today but that is my plan for tomorrow.

DRSQUID so glad to hear your spirits lifting Hun!

TCIKING Thanks so much for sharing.... I hope things continue to go super smooth for you!:flower:

BRANDI loving your planning, everything seems like it will and is falling into place, Good!:dust:

AFM... CD28/13DPO: Well, I tested today, in honor of our Angel. BFN. I took my temp as well, it is still about 98.64, but.... I am feeling AF symptoms, including the achy bbs. I am not as hopeful but will continue to track symptoms until AF arrives. AF is due on Saturday..... today has started off hard, as I knew it would. I am now working towards a new TTC focus. Sad day for me today, so I apologize if I am not on as much as you all may have gotten accustomed to. I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->