Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

MrsMM big hugs to you :hugs: don't worry about the forum just take the time you need to get through this hard time. Love to you both xx

My sons angel day is just before Christmas, and even though he would be 17 now it still hurts xxxxxx

We understand, MM24. Take all the time you need. Personally, I have two angels, gone 10 weeks apart. It'll be 4 years this year, and it still hurts.

Insem done yesterday, think I'm 1dpo but just got to wait for FF to give me crosshairs and confirm :thumbup:

:dust: to all of you TTC, we are getting close to christmas deliveries :happydance:

I have a gender scan in 7 weeks :happydance: do you think its pink or blue??

I just joined this site within the last hour. I just wanted to say a quick HELLO!!! and to tell everyone how much their stories have helped me and my partner. I am sooooo excited about sharing our journey with you all. I wish everyone the best of luck with TTC.

Hi ladies :)

Just stalking the form :flower: i hope everybody gets their :bfp: :thumbup: this time & lets keep the :witch: :haha: away

:af: :af: :af: :af: :af: lol i sound like a rebel

ASF : just looking around wont be TTC til :cry: nov but its okay:shrug:

Thanks for being so welcoming, ladies :) I appreciate the love. I'm having fun getting acclimated to how things go around here. I am enjoying browsing around and reading posts randomly. I really love this site!

Has anyone had, or know anyone who has, had luck finding an African-American donor? When I look at the various banks, there is usually only one or two. I would love to have a few more options...

Thanks for being so welcoming, ladies :) I appreciate the love. I'm having fun getting acclimated to how things go around here. I am enjoying browsing around and reading posts randomly. I really love this site!

Has anyone had, or know anyone who has, had luck finding an African-American donor? When I look at the various banks, there is usually only one or two. I would love to have a few more options...

When I was TTC it was really difficult to find one , I wanted one because my spouse wanted to have her nationality when I was going to go with my nationality (Belizean or cuban) but woul probably have to have a friend or know someone because not alot of African-Americans donate.

I finally got my positive OPK last night, and got a donation today. I really like the donor I ended up with. He made my first time using fresh donor sperm very easy.

This is my 5th cycle trying to conceive, but my first with fresh sperm and without a trigger shot so I'm hoping since it's a more natural cycle that it'll be good luck for me.

Good luck to everyone!
:dust:

i finally got my positive opk last night, and got a donation today. I really like the donor i ended up with. He made my first time using fresh donor sperm very easy.

This is my 5th cycle trying to conceive, but my first with fresh sperm and without a trigger shot so i'm hoping since it's a more natural cycle that it'll be good luck for me.

Good luck to everyone!

best of luck for you!

I finally got my positive OPK last night, and got a donation today. I really like the donor I ended up with. He made my first time using fresh donor sperm very easy.

This is my 5th cycle trying to conceive, but my first with fresh sperm and without a trigger shot so I'm hoping since it's a more natural cycle that it'll be good luck for me.

Good luck to everyone!

Good Luck :)

Lets keep the:witch: away lol &&&&&&&& lots of baby :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey Ladies

I been away for awhile but all is well I am now 7months time is flying by.
can't wait to meet my little man. Trying to get this baby shower ready for the 3rd of march. but i want a moment to vent. Living in georgia sucks big time as only 2 counties will allow same sex second parent adoptions and i don't live in either. and i cant personally go down to the courts and get paper work done to release donors rights i have to have to have a lawyer draw up documents to release his rights before the my child is born. plus in this state they pursue you to put a name on the birth certificate if my wife name can not be placed then no name will go in that spot. This state makes this process difficult

Ok enough of venting about this state.

How are you ladies. and to all the bfp i have missed congratulations and to those who have yet to recieve there sending blessings your way.

Ok enough of venting about this state.

How are you ladies. and to all the bfp i have missed congratulations and to those who have yet to recieve there sending blessings your way.

Hey , i know we dont know each other but CONGRATS on :baby:

When I was TTC it was really difficult to find one , I wanted one because my spouse wanted to have her nationality when I was going to go with my nationality (Belizean or cuban) but woul probably have to have a friend or know someone because not alot of African-Americans donate.

That's exactly what I was thinking :( Well, I know lots of people...I'm sure I can find a great donor somehow.

I wish you the best of luck!!! Sending positive vibes your way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->