Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

welcome to all the newbies!! :flower:

jazz...great to see ya girl! sorry about all the hassle!! :hugs:

i'll catch up on everyone's posts later, just wanted to drop in and say donations started last night and i'm "supposed" to get my surge tomorrow though the way the lines are darkening it may be wed...will just wait and see...another donation tonite and i'll be out of town tomorrow so we will get another one wed morning and maybe even thurs if i dont get my surge till wed...hopefully that covers all my bases. baby dust to us all :dust:

Hey everyone I would love to join in. We are on our second month of ds at home. I love donor to death but the man kills me when it comes to time lol Luckily this month we got one good sample in the day I got a smile face. Next month I told him if I had to chain him to bathroom I would if he doesnt "cum" when I tell him to so we get this thing done lol

:wave: to all the new joiners!! we are getting busy in here again!:dust:

JAZZ so glad to see you in here again. Sorry about those county rules, that is one of the good things about living here.... I wish everyone else was in the same luck as we are.... There has got to be a way, maybe out of county or state???

FAITHBABIES sooo happy to see you are getting those donations in! GL FXD! Hun, I left a message for my Secret Santas.... on my journal.... when you get a second:dust:

AFM... CD33/18DPO: I was suppose to test yesterday, but didn't I waited until I was later... you can read more in my journal.... BFP! Ladies.... :bfp: I am passed happy, but just as far passed scared. I booked an appt with my doc for Thursday since I have had a MC and we are going to move forward from there. I am cautious, very cautious.... I thank you all for your support in each way that it was given, and I know you all know I am going nowhere, I will be here through the testing threads as long as I can. I want to send an extra special thanks to my "Secret Santa" ladies!!! Read more in the journal... Let's go Feb BFPS!!!!

OMG MrsMM, I am SOOOO happy for you :hugs: :hugs: Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months :kiss:

Faith :dust: to you :hugs:

Congratulations MrsMM!

I had my first scan today... measuring 14+1! :happydance: Pic is my avatar :cloud9: Sooo happy! xx

congrats mrsmm. hope thurs goes well + relax + rest xxx

lovin the scan ttc xxx

mrsmm~~ aww CONGRATS!! so happy for you, i know this is your sticky bean! thanks for always supporting me too! i'll be praying for u and baby bean :) hugs :happydance::happydance:

TTC~~ what a cutie! congrats :)

c30~~thank you! :)

theclarks~~ welcome! :flower:

afm...i'm actually not due to get my surge till thursday so i got a donation last night and now i'm staying in town tomorrow so since he cant come by tonite he will drop off in the am and then wed morning and then maybe again thursday am......the lines on opk getting darker so that's a good sign :)

jazz- that sucks. i had former neighbors that adopted in fla and had the same problem.

mrs- YAY =)

Mrs M i am SOOOOO pleased for you. congratulations. you gave me such support when i first started and i have kept my fingers crossed for you. i always check how your doing

keep the faith, you will be fine i have a great feeling about this xxx

MrsM I'm so so so happy for you, hoping you have a smooth 9 months xx

Ttc cute scan pic Hunni, my scan is on the 14th march xx

TTC loving that scan Pic!!! I cannot wait!

TICKING your scan is getting close Hun, anxious I know you are!

HAPPYH thank you sooo much! I know everyone wonders how I can keep up with everyone, well, I do, and I soooo remember you joining us, and I am soooo thankful for your FXD and thoughts and prayers. I am and have been returning them till you get your BFP!!!:dust:

:flower: I want to thank you all for your well wishes, thoughts, prayers, and :dust: that you have given over the last year. It has certainly helped me through, I am nervous as the lines are still rather light, but I am holding on.... Thank you so much for your support ladies, it means so much!:flower:

AFM... CD34/19DPO: I tested again this morning, still a BFP, it is still faint, hoping that it gets darker and darker and the results are good on Thursday! Pics in the journal! Let's go Feb BFPs!!!!

TOPAZ they are on my journal. They were the CVS brand, and the digi Clearblue "Pregnant", this morning, I did at FRER.....

I know I am only 2-3 days late so, I am holding out nerves....

will go have a look, but some women dont process the hormone in their urine that much so you could be one of them. one of my friends here was about 7 weeks before she got a def line. the dr kept refusing to do bloods cos she had negative tests,they werent neg just extreamly faint.

just looked at my 14dpo pic and its about the same colour as that,i think your tests look ok.

you might be best stopping testing so you dont worry

Hii Ladies

Just checkin in to say hey :) how r yall && baby :dust: to everyone thats trying to get there :bfp:

also put my chart in my signature so stock that :)

well thats all

Mrs. M-Congrats, Thank God, Thank the Moon and The Stars! We are tickled Pink or Blue for the both of you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->