Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

:wave: to all the new joiners!! we are getting busy in here again!:dust:

JAZZ so glad to see you in here again. Sorry about those county rules, that is one of the good things about living here.... I wish everyone else was in the same luck as we are.... There has got to be a way, maybe out of county or state???

FAITHBABIES sooo happy to see you are getting those donations in! GL FXD! Hun, I left a message for my Secret Santas.... on my journal.... when you get a second:dust:

AFM... CD33/18DPO: I was suppose to test yesterday, but didn't I waited until I was later... you can read more in my journal.... BFP! Ladies.... :bfp: I am passed happy, but just as far passed scared. I booked an appt with my doc for Thursday since I have had a MC and we are going to move forward from there. I am cautious, very cautious.... I thank you all for your support in each way that it was given, and I know you all know I am going nowhere, I will be here through the testing threads as long as I can. I want to send an extra special thanks to my "Secret Santa" ladies!!! Read more in the journal... Let's go Feb BFPS!!!!

:nope:. because we are not moving any time, and since they don't honor my DC Marriage i am just as single as i wanna be in this state. :growlmad: no i have to actually live in the county for residency and i could question my lawyer about doing it in another state but i know she will say the child will be born in the state of georgia, Will see the legal aspects of this is annoying and since i doubt i make it full term, In too much pain. but if i do fine with me if not she has to things quick at lease release of rights which i am not worried about but it makes it easier when they ask me to fill out the documents at the hospital i can just say no one will be in that spot but in georgia they are noisy they argue you down for the fathers name. Negative one lawyer was like if you say you dont know you are lying i said really then my mother should be in jail cause she sure did know who my dad was and since he was an ass she refused to put his name on my birthcertificate she mad this snicker with her mouth i heard i said we will not be using you thank you but no thank you . I really cant stand this state.

Oh and CONGRATS CONGRATS THIS HAS BEEN A JOURNEY I AM HAPPY FOR YOU.

Congratulations MrsM so happy for u as u always been kind to everyone and supported everyone on here, you definetly deserve this and hope u have a H&H 9 months

:wave: to all the new joiners!! we are getting busy in here again!:dust:

JAZZ so glad to see you in here again. Sorry about those county rules, that is one of the good things about living here.... I wish everyone else was in the same luck as we are.... There has got to be a way, maybe out of county or state???

FAITHBABIES sooo happy to see you are getting those donations in! GL FXD! Hun, I left a message for my Secret Santas.... on my journal.... when you get a second:dust:

AFM... CD33/18DPO: I was suppose to test yesterday, but didn't I waited until I was later... you can read more in my journal.... BFP! Ladies.... :bfp: I am passed happy, but just as far passed scared. I booked an appt with my doc for Thursday since I have had a MC and we are going to move forward from there. I am cautious, very cautious.... I thank you all for your support in each way that it was given, and I know you all know I am going nowhere, I will be here through the testing threads as long as I can. I want to send an extra special thanks to my "Secret Santa" ladies!!! Read more in the journal... Let's go Feb BFPS!!!!

AMAMZING news!!! :happydance: Made me sooooo happy when I read this. Congratulations I wish you a H&H 9 months - Looks like baby D is ready to share his family :hugs:

hey ladies so i have a question...i took my opk's this morning, the EPT opk was positive but the cheaper one from i think walmart brand maybe? was not positive..so i figure i should go with the ept one but just wanted to check...i got a donation on sunday but my donor and myself both had stuff come up the last two days so we missed donations..he will come by this am and tomorrow am as well...do yall think this will cover allmy bases? thanks girls i was so hoping this was my lucky month and i hate we havent gotten more donations in :shrug:

baby dust to all :dust:

MYALWAYS I stalk charts like crazy, so I will be on yours. I already notice that you have quite a few white circles, do you know what happened on those days Hun?:dust:

MOMMY2B thank you sooo much! I cannot wait to relax my nerves totally. I thank you all for supporting me as well. I know you will be joining ASAP!:dust:

JAZZ I am so sorry that things are just miserable for you in that state. I looove GA, born there, but for the life that I am happy with, I cannot live there yet. The state of Maryland is working to pass the laws here as we speak, however, the county we live in honors marriages and unions of other states. I think it is worth speaking further with your lawyer. Otherwise, you can make your DW a guardian of your child at some point without adoption since there will be no father lsted right?:flower:

MOMWANNA Thank you so much! You all have told me that it would be my turn soon, and you were sooo right.... I am staying here to support you all to your BFPs!!:dust:

JLONDON Thank you! Yes, I think sharing was in the cards. I am so happy, and just kinda out-of-body, each day, I look at my BFP pics and my FF chart! I can't wait till you join me!:dust:

FAITH I would go with the EPT, I haven't had much luck with the Walmart brand, they never seemed to get dark. I think you will be well covered with tonight and tomorrow. As you can see, I did the day of twice.:dust:

AFM... CD35/20DPO: Lines are MUCH darker! I am officially not testing anymore... well, unless I get this super urge, I have 1 HPT left... :haha: Pics in the journal! Let's go Feb BFPs!!!!

MYALWAYS I stalk charts like crazy, so I will be on yours. I already notice that you have quite a few white circles, do you know what happened on those days Hun?:dust:

No I don't even know what that means honestly lol
Im just charting to see when I ovulate , If you could tell me i would really appreciate it

Faithbabies can I ask if you have been using the same donor for all your bfns? Does he have children?

MYALWAYS sure, I can help there. White circles mean alot, but the 2 most common reasons they show on your chart is that 1. you didn't temp the same time or 2. you marked a symptom such as sleep deprived. If you do not temp at the same time each day, it is difficult for FF to pinpoint OV. If you happen to temp at 6am and wake within 2-3 hours on either side of that, you can use the temp adjuster to give the temp you would have had at 6am https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

I hope this helps....

mrsmm...thanks! it was actually first response not ept but i trust it more as well than the cheapies :)

theclarks...no maam we have only been using this one for three cycles now...we started with a shipping donor from new york and used him one cycle, then he quit donating so we tried another shipping donor for 2 cycles ( i think!) and he became strange so then we tried another shipping from Canada for 3 cycles who has much success but we just couldnt get the timing right and i only got one try each time and the semen was warm once or twice so we finally asked a good friend of the family who lives like 7 mins down the same road from me and he doesnt have kids, he is gay ,single and was once tested for a problem in his testicles and there was sperm so we are praying for a bfp soon :) i was pregnant once as a result of our second IUI and i dont have any fertility probs that i know of so we think it's just a timing thing...we are big advocates of God's timing being much better than ours :)

the clarks~~ btw..my DH also has Klinefelter's so we share that common thing..:flower:

mrsmm...thanks! it was actually first response not ept but i trust it more as well than the cheapies :)

theclarks...no maam we have only been using this one for three cycles now...we started with a shipping donor from new york and used him one cycle, then he quit donating so we tried another shipping donor for 2 cycles ( i think!) and he became strange so then we tried another shipping from Canada for 3 cycles who has much success but we just couldnt get the timing right and i only got one try each time and the semen was warm once or twice so we finally asked a good friend of the family who lives like 7 mins down the same road from me and he doesnt have kids, he is gay ,single and was once tested for a problem in his testicles and there was sperm so we are praying for a bfp soon :) i was pregnant once as a result of our second IUI and i dont have any fertility probs that i know of so we think it's just a timing thing...we are big advocates of God's timing being much better than ours :)

That sucks with all the trouble you have been having. I'm glad you found someone closer. Timing is a huge part! I still havent gotten that one down yet. lol

Faith: I just wanted to tell you that your children are BEAUTIFUL!! I am a foster care social worker, so I have a special place in my heart for good foster/adoptive/pre adoptive parents. Looks like you're doing an amazing job. I hope you get a BFP ASAP so you can add another beautiful little one to the pic!!!

DC Mommies~~ awww thank you so much for saying that! i dont know where i'd be without our babies...we've had 9 babies in 2 1/2 years and i dont regret a minute of it...the ones that left changed us for the better just as much as these angels we've adopted...we are not taking placements right now as we're hoping to get our bfp..we always wanted four kiddos but we will prob go back to fostering later on...i would be doing it all the time and take lots of kids in but dont have enough room...wish more people would foster there are so many that need good homes. anyway thank u again for the warm wishes! :hugs:

MrsMM24-i sleep good & the only option would be the timing cause I wake up at 5am sometimes to go to my early morning class then sometimes I wake up at 8:30 for my morning class . But that you for explaining you really helped so in March my chart shouldn't be wacky atleast I hope not lol

DC Mommies~~ awww thank you so much for saying that! i dont know where i'd be without our babies...we've had 9 babies in 2 1/2 years and i dont regret a minute of it...the ones that left changed us for the better just as much as these angels we've adopted...we are not taking placements right now as we're hoping to get our bfp..we always wanted four kiddos but we will prob go back to fostering later on...i would be doing it all the time and take lots of kids in but dont have enough room...wish more people would foster there are so many that need good homes. anyway thank u again for the warm wishes! :hugs:

I would love to foster but was refused by my local SS dept as I have had rent areas in the past (haven't for years now though!)
It's madness as I have 2 children already, I run my own business from home, I am a childminder so I'm inspected by Ofsted and have a grading of "outstanding" as I provide a high level of care for the 9 children in my care, I'm financially stable, and have room, but due to me having rent arrears when I kicked my partner out and was getting back on my feet (8 years ago!!!) they refused me

MYALWAYS try to adjust those times now with the link I sent and then also check the symptoms that you wrote. I think your chart can be cleaned up now. Then by March FF will be use to you. GL FXD!:dust:

AFM... Doc appt went well, as I thought, I am Pregnant! So far so good, set up for appts starting 2nd week of March, I should be about 7 weeks then. Due date until a dating scan is 10.25.12 which is what I suspected. I am now just cautiously in the TWW to scan.... All seems well, progressing.... I have begun to get a couple more symptoms too. Although early, I am thinking to create a ticker... Still early so I am just hoping for a Sticky Bean!!!

Oh, I'm very late.. MM24 -- Congratulations!!! Please be a sticky beanie! :happydance: This is defo your rainbow. Hopefully your angel will look over him/her.

Hi! Advice please! I have one beautiful daughter, with a partner of 6 years. Were no longer together. I would love another and im now in a relationship with my best friend! He seperated from his ex partner because he as infertile and they were so desperate to hve children, they didnt explore any other options. We have looked into IVF and IUI in clinic and simply cant afford that at the moment. We just invested ourselves in a new house. M question is are there reputable companies out there that sell sperm for home insemination or do i need to try and find a donor myself? I have no idea where to start! Anyway i hope you dont mind me stumbling into your post! Hello to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->