Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

FIRSTPRINCESS welcome to the thread, if you read back about 60 pages, you will see a list of websites that you can find a donor on for free, you can also find companies that will ship donor sperm to your home there as well. I have them listed in my journal too. GL FXD!:dust:

LIAN thanks Hun! I wish, hope, and pray this is our forever rainbow baby! How are things going with you? Are you going to actively TTC this cycle Hun? :dust:

AFM... Not much, just hanging in till we can get the scan in March. DW would like to get a few digis to help me keep piece of mind and watch the weeks increase... I think we are going to get some this evening while DD is at karate. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful weekend, full of preparing for baby, :sort TWWs, :sex: :test: and :bfp:s :dust::dust:

:cry: I've started bleeding, been to hospital and cervix is closed but cant get scan til Wednesday

hope all is ok hun, remember bleeding is really common nd you have seen lo heart beat

:cry: I've started bleeding, been to hospital and cervix is closed but cant get scan til Wednesday

Your cervix can get irritated and bleed while pregnant, intercourse or any kind of straining can cause this. I'm sure you'll be ok fx for you. I know you must be terribly worried :hugs:

Fingers crossed it's nothing ticking!

Have to share, my baby girl

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq12/ZoeAndIsaiahsMom/IMG-20120225-00179.jpg

Hcg level is lower now than it was at 5weeks plus I'm bleeding more so looks like I've miscarried x

Ticking, so sorry hun, thinking of you :hugs: x

i am so sorry ticking. i am stil holding out hope that the figures were wrong xx

We have just done our first 6 days of at home insemination. It was a 6 day process and although I have had 3 BFN's I AM 1 day late to start my period so we are still hoping for the best. We have a known donor and have done it all ourselves at home! would be happy to answer any questions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->