Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Congrats, Mrs_Brown!!!!

How many dpo are you? Was this your first month trying?

Please update the thread in my signature with your success story and what methods and all you were using. The format is on the first page.

Lots of sticky dust!

Congrats Mrs Brown! A H & H 9 months to you :)

Ugh! I'm going crazy with this 2WW! I'm only 4DPO and I'm not due for AF until 14DPO. Patience is not my thing...

How's everyone else doing?

Horribly. I only WISH I could be in the TWW. I'm in the TMW...for the reversal, lol

Congrats on the BFPs. Just wanting to update that i am still here and still trying, just not on bnb much (until the tww lol) and am doing 3 donations this cycle. Got one last night, getting one tonight and another tomorrow and got first pos opk today so fx this cycle works. Never done so many in a row and so close to O so hopefully this cycle does the trick.

Ugh! I'm going crazy with this 2WW! I'm only 4DPO and I'm not due for AF until 14DPO. Patience is not my thing...

How's everyone else doing?

im with you, im going nuts! hate this wait, when my partner and I woke up this morning she looked over at me and said, why havnt they made a test where you could know instantly by now, this sucks! lol

BrandiCanucks I can't even imagine! Two weeks is challenging enough...Let's hope that time goes by quickly for you!

momwannabe81 That sounds promising! We just started TTC this month and timing had been my biggest worry. We hit it perfectly with an insem the day before and the day of. I have no idea if it worked or not, but at least I have confidence in our timing and method. Good luck! Hope this is your month! :)

mizcee18 That's funny, I think my wife is going even more crazy than me....even though I'm the one navigating through every little possible symptom and trying to keep myself positive, but not too positive...It's a hard place to be. Have you taken any tests yet? Any symptoms?

MRS_BROWN CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

:wave: Ladies.... hope you are all hanging in as good as con be expected in each of your respective point in the TTC journey.:dust:

MOMWANNABE Hey Hun! Glad to hear from you. Hang in there, you know as most do, that it was well over 3 years for us. It WILL happen and you WILL have that forever BFP and Baby!:dust:

Jury- No tests yet, im trying to hold out as long as i can, af is expected around the 26th so im trying to hold out til then to test. (we'll see) today I considered it, and then thought noooo just wait atleast 1 more day lol as far as symtoms eh, yes and no, yes i am, but they could just as easily be signs the witch is coming. so the wait continues!

Ty MrsMM24 that is so encouraging. Ik when the time comes it will happen, its just waiting for it. I do give u props for not giving up and kept trying. Hope it don't take long but one day it will be my day , thats what I tell myself at least lol.

Has anyone used this site ? FOB found it and we are thinking about trying to send the sperm this way ? It's a way to mail fresh sperm. It's only for one use though. Cheaper than him flying over, but not sure about the quality of the sperm after mailing it ? :shrug:

https://www.zdlinc.biz/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=16

Dodgegirl, the biotranz kits are widely used by people who ship sperm. I would feel comfortable using them if I was doing shipping.

DODGE YES!!! Great idea. Have used them. As well, I have shipped overnight in a bin designed like theirs so I say go for it!:dust:

12 dpo, did my first frer this morning, its a bfn :( now i wish i wouldnt have tested. bummed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->