Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Had some bright red spotting today and temp plummeted this morning, so AF should be here tomorrow. On to the next cycle for me...

Focusing on being really healthy this month. I'm pretty sure I O'd cd13, not 15 as that would make my usual perfect 12/13 day luteal phase. Which means that we missed my O. So, this month I'm going to start opks sooner and really watch my body's signals!

OMG! GOT my OPK :bfp: today! We are on day 2 of 4 on AI. Praise Jesus, I hope this works!!!!

bummer the witch caught you jury, good positive energy and thoughts for next month! ill post a pic tomarrow :)

Brandi - Thats a horrible thing to have to go through! If you haven't already and if he continues to be so incessant I would block his e-mail and maybe even complain to the website you found him on, if you went that route.

Mizcee - Congratulations!!! A H & H 9 months to you!

GL and :dust: to all ladies getting insems and in the 2ww :thumbup:

well girls im 14dpo and this in my chart don't know what to think what do you girls think,..https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e3e61

BABY4ME, LESBIANMYSTIQ, and YORKIELASSY looks and sounds like Ovg has gone and donations went well. Wishing you all luck! :dust::dust::dust:

BRANDI OMG!! WOW! I don't even know if there is more that I can think of to say... Especially since my belly can hear everything right now and I'm certain we decided that some things are not going to be appropriate to be heard by her.... I agree with CHERYL I think he deserves reporting. That is something that is VERY disturbing. I would certainly begin a hunt for a new donor, immediately!!! GL

CONGRATS!!!! MIZCEE18 Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!

So sorry JURY3 that AF set it on you!:hugs: I hope next cycle proves successful!:dust:

Mizcee, congrats!!!!

Brandi, I am shocked, appalled and disgusted. Please report this creep to the site and document these conversations as legal protection. Cut contact now and permanently. God forbid he ever actually had contact with your child. I might even report him to the authorities if there is any chance he has contact with children.

God, I hope he never gets in contact with her. He is no longer on the website that I found him on, and he told me months ago that he was no longer donating to new women, and wasn't even sure he wanted to donate again to any women after the one who took him to court for child support (she won). At first the conversations started out innocently, and then every other email started turning into this:

might be worth it if one of those sperm made an extra gorgeous and special grandbaby? :) just one.. she could have more with another guy.

I've blocked his email, and I'm going to save the ones he sent me, just in case anything happened. He only lives an hour and a half away from me.

God, I hope he never gets in contact with her. He is no longer on the website that I found him on, and he told me months ago that he was no longer donating to new women, and wasn't even sure he wanted to donate again to any women after the one who took him to court for child support (she won). At first the conversations started out innocently, and then every other email started turning into this:

might be worth it if one of those sperm made an extra gorgeous and special grandbaby? :) just one.. she could have more with another guy.

I've blocked his email, and I'm going to save the ones he sent me, just in case anything happened. He only lives an hour and a half away from me.

OMG that is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SICK! I'm sorry that you are going through that! I guess you just never know.:hugs:

Hi ladies! This is a super long thread so I'm sorry if I repeat what has already been asked. I am curently in cycle 2 of ttc and cycle 2 of clomid. With clomid there is kind of a time limit hanging over us. My husband has started having trouble keeping it hard for sex and hacking to preform on demand. We have started tring to inseminate at home. when this happens he just gives me a donation and I use a syringe and preseed. I was wanting to know if y'all have any advice on what worked/works best for y'all. Thanks in advance!

Hi and welcome, check out the link at the bottom of my signature, it has some details of insemination techniques that worked well for women who got pregnant using AI.

I already have been reading some of that one but it doesn't seem friendly. I got on this one for support and to talk with ppl who are going through a similar situation. The other thread is very helpful though. I havnt read through the whole thing.

Sorry for all the typeos. Fixed them! I use my phone to get on this site and it loves to auto correct and in bad about just hitting send before I proofread.

Have any of you had trouble with the Softcups. I've used them two days in a row for AI, and I am having lots of pain. UGH... Not going to use them the next couple of days that is for sure!

I'm a huge fan of softcups for assisted conception. They've always worked better for me than syringes. I know a number of other women who feel the opposite though. I think it doesn't hurt to try a few different methods and see what you feel most confident doing. Either way works, just takes time (like any method!).

Definitely stop if you are having pain. eek! Are you sure that you are getting it over your cervix? I have to angle it downwards as it goes in to clear the lip of my cervix.

If you are sure its in right, maybe its just not a great thing for your physiology. Each of us is shaped a bit different. Don't do anything that is hurting you.

Definitely stop if you are having pain. eek! Are you sure that you are getting it over your cervix? I have to angle it downwards as it goes in to clear the lip of my cervix.

If you are sure its in right, maybe its just not a great thing for your physiology. Each of us is shaped a bit different. Don't do anything that is hurting you.

Yeah, I used them last month, no problem, but not this time. Maybe because this time when we used them, night before last we BD'd? IDK but it is really sharp pain and I can't take Advil and that's all I have in my desk! :cry:
I felt around in there and it feels like my C is swollen. WEIRD!

Next two nights syringe and hips UP!

You might have an infection. If you are inflamed due to BV or a yeast infection that could definitely cause discomfort. If it persists, you may want to get it checked out by your doctor. I find apple cider vinegar (VERY diluted as a douche) super helpful in getting rid of yeast infections.

For the record, you can still get pregnant if you have a yeast infection. I did 3 years ago in spite of a raging yeast infection.

Don't treat it with creams or anything until well past ovulation to be on the safe side though.

You might have an infection. If you are inflamed due to BV or a yeast infection that could definitely cause discomfort. If it persists, you may want to get it checked out by your doctor. I find apple cider vinegar (VERY diluted as a douche) super helpful in getting rid of yeast infections.

For the record, you can still get pregnant if you have a yeast infection. I did 3 years ago in spite of a raging yeast infection.

Don't treat it with creams or anything until well past ovulation to be on the safe side though.

I know it's not yeast. But I hadn't considered BV, can the donation cause that, I suppose it can but I would think it would take longer? I started having pain right after first insem night before last and then it was sore last night. It was bad enough that I had DH take cup out after 4 hours. Last night I wore it all night and now I'm wishing I hadn't! This is awful. It's dull ache but if I lean forward it's a sharp pain. UGH, I hope this resolves on it's own. I need a new GYN, and I can imagine all the hand slapping I would get if they knew what we were doing.

I really have to wonder if it got dislodged during BD and because I wore it for a few hours after that might have caused some sort of injury? It was very painful having it in during BD. Even had a super sharp pain. It is supposed to be safe to use while BD'ing though, I read that!:wacko:

I tried to find something online and I am empty handed, although I can't look at too much since I'm at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->